archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
youtube.com/watch?v=wKzAHKQ4Oug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No gore video is as disturbing as this bullshit where white dude is jacking off to a monkey fucking his wife

There’s a gangbang one too

xvideos.com/video21372437/jewish_redhead_gangbang._more_on_ushotcams.com

Can I get some girls to fuck

I fucked you mom many years back while your dad watched, you are my son OP, now go to bed and stop making these shit threads you little faggot.

This feels staged

Yeah, almost all cuck screencaps are staged. Just cuck fantasies.

gf

not really cuck, but i share my feminist gf's pics online with trump supporters and neo nazis. something about the kind of people she hates most seeing her private pictures is so degrading and hot. she would be horrified. sometimes i even post name and face.

Actual cuck screencap. 1/2

the fucking photoshop on this is horrendous. kys

2/2

Is Jessie the Cuck Queen of Sup Forums? Sure seems like it. Or does someone else on Sup Forums know her... Strange.

I hope you don’t make your living as an internet detective.

> go to visit gf in college after her first semester
> meet all her new friends
> they’re all cool girls are nice dudes are nice doing shots together
> we all get hammered and the dudes start talking about how hot and fun my gf is drunk
> they can’t wait to get her drunk enough to forget about her bf and fuck
> they don’t realize I’m bf
> turns out they got her to suck all of there dicks when she was drunk because they took her wanting to be friends as flirting and when they made a move she said no she has a bf
> they made her eel guilty for leading them on and convinced her to give consolation bjs and they’ll be friends after because bjs are not cheating

Did you tell your GF that you knew what happened?

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Gf and I took each other’s virginity
And I wanted to get married after we start college
> after high school graduation she goes to a bunch of grad parties w her girlfriends
> then when I want to hang out she hangs out with her friends more because she “wants to see them all before they all move to separate places”
> then she hanging out with individual friends one of which is a guy
> I say it’s fine you love me and your just friends right? She says yea he’s an asshole I’d never
> few more hang outs I’m like who is this guy I never met him, your hanging out a lot
> she says she met him at a grad party
> I’m like wtf ?!
> she’s like don’t worry she’s friends with her friends and she doesn’t like him trust her
> I’m still pissed she knows and sucks my dick and my rage is passed w my load ... I’m like ok we are good but hang out with me more before you go
> we hang out and she gets a text of a dick
> I’m like wtf
> she says nothing happened he misunderstood and wanted a relationship and she said no...and she won’t see him again
> I’m like ok good
> more days go by and I see more texts more dicks and that she’s a bitch for not seeing her and his dicks needs her again
> I’m like wtf no one does this if nothing happened
> she cries and say maybe something did
> I flip want all the details reading the text he’s an obvious d bag
> she said he is she doesn’t know they’d drive around and she get fingered and she’s suck his dick
> I flip more breaking stuff why? Is he bigger than me? Did you swallow? Weird details I don’t know why
> she says yes to all

I did she denied all but finally confessed to one

this is getting old

How many guy do you think she blew? Did she do them all at once?

bro, left that bitch, she doesn't deserve you man

Definitely 5 if not more judging from the guys and the texts I saw some repeatedly. She would come home and visit and every time the blowjobs got better and I’m like where’s you learn that!? She’s like “Oh ...a magazine” and I said we’ll keep reading!

Was she giving out regular blowjobs to them or was it a one time thing that happened when she was drunk?

Man it’s hard she’s so hot and smart.
I continued to flip until again. She starts rubbing me and the next thing I know she’s naked and we’re fucking.
> she promised to never see again
> after first semester she’s still gettin cock pics
> I’m like wtf why are you getting those still
> she says he won’t stop texting
> I say well don’t reply!! Or tell him to stop
>another semester go by I see less dick picks notice phone is locked now but I still check every so often
> I visit her on campus
> we fuck good
> go through her pc and see an album I this asshole w her on campus dates on the week of my birthday she couldn’t visit me for

She is a quiet shy person only happened not even when drunk.. when black out hammered... some guys more than once. And god knows when she passes out after

Should've just walked away

You’re probably right

Real talk this fetish makes my dick rock hard. But I could never even fathom actually practicing it, at least with a legitimate relationship that I want to maintain. Surely this shit just ruins any sort of trust, loyalty, can you enjoy sex with your wife after having her tell you how much she prefers other men? Is there this turn on in validation of Lower worth? That sounds depressing, and I wouldn't want that to be my life.

Go visit girl away at college
> arrive after hours of travel
> she immediately pulls out my cock and fucks me like never before
> I’m like who is this girl she must have really missed me
>she showers and I browse her pc
> I find a folder of pics from night before and it’s time stamped after bar closes in I very high skirt and heals being carried buy some stranger and being picked up over his head flashing all she looks like she’s enjoying it
> she comes out again and I want to fuck now she says fine lays there and takes it like she normally does
> I realize it was guilt sex and she cleaned the slate
> I say nothing save the pictures and go home to fap about what may have happened that night with that stranger after the bars clothes before I visited

I agree! I love the fantasy but know its not possible with my girl in real life

Post said photos you kept or your full of shit

does anyone else get a rage boner while reading these and want to cheat on their gf?

Fuck....I want to cheat on my GF.

>Sonic the Sissyhog:
kek

Love her!

How does it feel being a self admitted scumbag?

Hot! More!

Too bad she doesn’t have a proper sized cock filling her mouth

>tfw no jewess black cock slut wife

Fuck you, stop it right now, she does'nt deserve you

I bet she loves it!

If you actually gave your woman the pleasure she desires, she wouldn't need other men to fuck her. Have fun wanking your little weiner while the pleasure she seeks comes from someone who can do your job better than you can.

I wantil mine to get some BBC and moan like a slut for him.

My first 'real' girlfriend out of HS (who took my virginity) was fucking her ex behind my back so I unknowingly got sloppy seconds for about 8 months solid.
>I'll greentext a better version if anyone cares

Is this you acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=wKzAHKQ4Oug

Break it off with her, she clearly unknowingly in a bullshit lie of a relationship, let her off the hook and go fuck around if you want. If you only enjoy Fucking around when it's disloyal then kys

Love this. Lets see some

None of you here has been cucked, quit pretending. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I've been cucked by three past girlfriends now.

I've shared my wife with my best friend, let her stay with him for a week and fuck his brains out, was incredibly hot

Great slut! Taking it like a champ

Was that by accident or did you ask them to?

That's flashing all?

Not true dude. I have a big dick and make my wife cum multiple times. Women have slutty cravings just like guys. Why do you think romance novels exist? They like the mental aspects of being admired and used like sex dolls. If you feed it a little, it’s really fun to see your girl let her inner slut out. It can still be monogamous or not. All depends. Open your mind.

Did she take much convincing to try it the first time?

You have any nudes of her?

We fantasized about it a lot in bed before hand, she wasn't into it at first but I talked about it a lot while fucking her and she liked the idea

Not cuck "proper" but there was a time I dated a girl who before me, lost her virginity and got pounded out by a guy before me, while knowing I was into her.

Got kinda turned on by being 'kinda cucked', but it really was an indicator of how much a bitch she was and it ended soon enuff.

How often does he fuck her? How old is she?

No the pics don’t have her flashing but if you look at the dress no bra and the shortness of it he and everyone around got a free show
Yea not from that trip tho

Wannabe cuck here

I'll fuck her for you

If true, your gf is as dumb as rocks.

Damn thats hot

I've only shared her once and she stayed with him for about a week, she's planning on spending the week after Valentine's with him as well, she's 30

Please do

What’s under dress if helps imagination

Let's see nudes of her and more pics from that night too

Another cuck reporting in.
Pic related

only if I can cum inside her though. bonus points if she is bad about remembering to take her pill

Sure

I've met her before. I used to fuck one of her good friends back in college.

ok, keep it alive and I'll try to hurry

No pills allowed once she has a big cocked bull to breed her.

Having another guy fuck your wife without condom or birth control is one thing. But what is it with you people and that obsession with black men?

>doesn't post link
Kys

Agreed!

Not all bulls are black.

I mean, if she happens to have a black lover so be it. But restricting herself to one skin colour is plain stupid.

I know, but many Americans seem to think they are.

My wife is Asian so it's already interracial when my friend fucks her.

Nice.

Doesn't have to be black, just someone who can satisfy her sexually better than me and who has superior genes to breed her with.

>be me
>just graduated
>had a few girlfriends, but still a virgin because of pretty strict upbringing
>get message from random chick from Myspace (yes,I'm old as fuck)
>Kind of generic flirting thing HS girls do, says we have friends in common
>meet up and she has her younger looking friend with her (that's a whole other fucked up story)
>end up back at her place (we'll call her D) to watch a movie together, so her friend invites over a guy too
>starting to get hot and heavy, lots of kissing but she won't let me finger her deep or lick her
>ok
>friend bursts in and brings a halt to everything
>guy she invited over was weird and rapey so we kicked him out
>for some reason she's still in D's giant waterbed and seems to be planning to stay
>figure everything is over so crawl into bed with D in the middle and start to go to sleep
>D starts kissing me again and convinces me her friend is asleep enough for us to fool around again
>she keeps saying (loudly) "I've never fucked a guy I've just met before" over and over
>kinda gets weird, so I tell her I'm a virgin and maybe we could fuck some other time.
>she agrees, and finally lets me finger her
>SOAKED
>seriously like sticking your finger into a balloon full of water, just gushes around my fingers
>gross, but I've never had sex before so maybe that's just how it is
>she sucks me off and we both go to bed
>kinda fall in love with her and we start dating

con't

Same here.