You fool... no _____ can kill me

>You fool... no _____ can kill me.

So when he said that he didn't actually mean no man could do it right? Like it wasn't some loophole that it had to be a woman? He was just grandstanding that he was invincible?

>no singles can kill me

I AM NO SINGLES

No. An elf made a prophecy that no man would kill him. The prophecy was not saying what MUST happen, only what WILL happen. He was vulnerable like the other Nazgul to attacks from both men and women.

>But no big guy am I! You are looking upon CIA. Bill Wilson am I, Juan Ovyu's son. You stand between me and my flight plan. Begone, if you be not deathless! For janitor or hothead, I will smite you, if you touch it.

In the book Merry's sword was forged in Numenor or something very long ago, and had some of anti-evil enchantments or whatever.

Merry's sword basically made the Witch King killable when he stabbed him in the back, which then allowed Eowyn to finish him.

Basically this

>You fool... no nigger can kill me.
Wow really Jackson? I guess that explains why there's no black people in Middle Earth

>enchilada salad with extra crispy tortilla strips and shredded chicken

i just realized he looks like an evangelion

>Frodo, get in the robot!

NO MEME CAN KILL ME.

Attack Helicopter

Not easy to get black people to NZ, have to ship them over by the crate load. Much easier to get some Maoris, which he did

>Did you just assume my gender?

Maoris, the blacks of New Zealand

t. misogynist white nerd

>I haven't read the appendices - the post
It was a prophecy. It wasn't some rpg mechanics where you need to dispell the physical damage resistance magic. Merry hurt him, that's it, and he was able to do it because of the enchanted sword. These swords couldn't kill the witch though.

the first and only time this will ever be funny

>These swords couldn't kill the witch though
I mean they probably could, but the prophecy wouldn't have been fullfilled then.

this is wrong tho

no it's not

>you fool... no n'wah can kill me

Name one thing he did wrong. You can't.

he was in a terrible game with clunky mechanics

Todd please go.

>terrible game

terrible opinion

>clunky mechanics

who gives a darn

Didn't confront and kill Vivec to steal back wraithguard.

No that's pretty much it you geek. Glorfindel only said to Eänur that not by the hand of man shall he die. So he probably at most foresaw this. A prophecy in the classic sense? I don't think so. That user basically broke down the basics of what happened. Bombadil gave the hobbits ancient dúnedain daggers which had incantations ingrained into them for the sole purpose of combating Angmar. Merry broke the barrier around the witch king which made him vulnerable to Eowyns blow.

No man.
Because a hobbit and a woman killed him.
He took it as a sort of figurative "man", as in "fucking nobody", even though the prophecy was actually literal.

>Merry broke the barrier around the witch king which made him vulnerable to Eowyns blow
Have you got any citation from the works of Tolkien about that barrier existing? Anything?

If there's none, then the existance of a barrier is at best a speculation.

>You fool...Norman can kill me

Why? Why Norman?

Actually pippin was the thing

You never see his breathe

>Kalimac Brandagamba broke the barrier around the witch king which made him vulnerable to Eowyns blow.
ftfy, pleb

>>You fool... no memes can kill me.
I am no meme, cucking is mainstream now

"You fool....no sword in the face by a stronk womynz can kill me."

He was what?

>no black people in Middle Earth

wat are orcs

>You fool... noThe LordoftheRingsTheFellowshipoftheRing.YIFI.mp4 v10a10 can kill me.

kek

He's talking about Norman "Killing blacks until I have multiple heartattacks" Osborn.
Spiderman was working for Sauron all along.

On 15 March[3] during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, Merry stabbed the Witch-king in the back of the knee with his dagger, which enabled Éowyn to thrust her sword into his face.[7]
"But suddenly he too stumbled forward with a cry of bitter pain, and his stroke went wide, driving into the ground. Merry's sword had stabbed him from behind, shearing through the black mantle, and passing up beneath the hauberk had pierced the sinew behind his mighty knee."
― The Return of the King, "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields"
The dagger that Merry stabbed into the Witch-king had a power beyond mere metal, for it broke the spell that held the spirit's body together. However, after Merry's blow the blade of the dagger writhed and withered, vanishing like a dry branch in a fire. Thus while the blade was created centuries before to battle against the forces of Angmar, it contributed to the demise of the Witch-king.[7]
"So passed the sword of the Barrow-downs, work of Westernesse. But glad would he have been to know its fate who wrought it slowly long ago in the North-kingdom when the Dúnedain were young, and chief among their foes was the dread realm of Angmar and its sorcerer king. No other blade, not though mightier hands had wielded it, would have dealt that foe a wound so bitter, cleaving the undead flesh, breaking the spell that knit his unseen sinews to his will."
― The Return of the King, "The Battle of the Pelennor Fields"

Faggot

btfo

bravo user

>lemme just cut this oliphant tendons real quicklmao
>decapitate nazgul in 2 cleaves lmao
what the fuck was hackson smoking. Even lelgolas not this fucking broken

>mighty knee

BRAVO TOLKIEN!

Thank god is not made this years

Kys

Here's a (You).

Well shit, consider me rekt.

>the knife Tom Bombadil gave him is the only reason they were able to kill him

"Tom Bombadil has no place in the story" fags BTFO!!!

>black people
>as organized as orcs

think again m8

>there will be a lotr adaptation
FUCK YESSSS
>no Bombadil
into the trash

yeah now it's a huge plothole that earry was able to hurt him. makes it seem like anyone could have done it cus we have no explanation that merrys dagger is powerful.......

Always bothered me that Jackson never stated this in the movies. Makes the witch kings defeat seem less poignant

one

He did in FOTR extended editon. Galadriel gave them the daggers.

Did he stab him with the Noldor blade or the one Aragorn gave him on Weathertop? Because I never saw a clear shot of it when he did. Also he doesn't explain anything about the Noldor dagger in that scene about it breaking a spell

There was a time when people understood that "man" was often shorthand for "mankind". But today's retards think it always refers to the male gender no matter the context.

>man of woman born

Basically... Merry wounded him with a magic blade, then Eowyn finished the job.

The prophecy was a pun. Eowyn (being a woman) isn't a man, and Merry (being a Hobbit) isn't a Man.

Question is, did Eowyn say "I'm no man" in the books? No, no, she didn't.

orcs themselves never were organised

Yes, she did.

>"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"

>Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. "But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Eowyn I am, Eomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you if you touch him."

yes she did

Yeah, because i have no idea who he is.

Hobbits are considered men. They share in the gift of death.

And a woman isnt?

cis white man