What is the enjoyment for sex like for women?

What is the enjoyment for sex like for women?

I know personally, just moving my dick in some pussy feeels alright, but I would be very unsatisfied if I didn't cum. Is it like that for women as well? With the constant moaning and generally harder time cumming it seems as if they may get just as much pleasure as having a dick in them as they do from orgasm? Any femanons can chime in? I'm very confused and curious

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/749978/female-price-male-pleasure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on b, take a break from trap threads and spread some knowledge for once

Bump. I don't think any fags want to know the answer.
I try and make my girl cum Everytime.
Only fair right?

Totally fair. I have a hard time making mine cum Everytime tho. Like ill be going down her, eating some hardcore poon, she's shaking, stops me mid dinner and asks for the dick. Like bitch I'm sensitive, your chances of cumming just went down 35petcent

Clean and refuck

Even psychologists need to work on how they talk about this topic. It's a mystery to too many people, considering it concerns an integral part of the lives of more than half the planet.
theweek.com/articles/749978/female-price-male-pleasure

It is very disappointing when you are super turned on/close and don't get to cum. Please, eat your gf out or fingerbang her if you know you won't last.

That said, girls need to instruct or help things along if they aren't getting anything out of sex.

more info pls

>but I would be very unsatisfied if I didn't cum. Is it like that for women as well?
I would be unsatisfied if I didn't cum, of course. Even pissed off.
>it seems as if they may get just as much pleasure as having a dick in them as they do from orgasm

I'm gonna try to explain this the best way I can. It's basically like getting a back massage: You are gonna let out some moans during it.

At the end of the day though, it's just a build up for what you are craving, which is the orgasm. Yeah, the dick feels good, I moan, but nothing compares to the orgasm and the orgasm only happens after the dick made you feel sooooooo good, moan etc. It's a package. I don't know if that makes any sense to you.

Part of the enjoyment too is that each orgasm is better than the previous. I personally enjoy sex a lot more if it lasts for a considerable amount of time so I can get there. I'm already satisfied from cumming once, but if he keeps at it to the point of transcendance it's amazing. That's what separates the boys from the men.

Because you groan when you feel the back of our throats during a blowjob, it doesn't really mean you are satisfied with that, you are expecting the feeling you get when you cum.

>it seems as if they may get just as much pleasure as having a dick in them as they do from orgasm
It happens to me a lot when it comes down to oral sex. I like foreplay, really do, but cumming from oral sex does not compare to the feeling you get cumming from penetration. Oral sex is basically the entrée: Yeah, you are happy with french fries, tastes good, but you still want to have the filet mignon.
It's not because you made me cum from oral sex that I'm satisfied. It's just the beginning. Thus, sex can be unsatisfying for a woman even if you make her cum, because every time we cum, the feeling intensifies until we reach orgasm. The orgasm part is basically a combination of all the times you made us cum to the point it feels like an out-of-body experience. Nothing compares to it. It's the final destination we all want to get to.

Wait, there's a difference between cumming and orgasm? Explain kind person

As far as I'm concerned there is. What happens to me when I cum: I get tingles on the soles of my feet and these muscle spasms on my legs as well as involuntary vaginal contractions.
During an orgasm I get all of those, but intensified to the extent my body goes limp and I have briefly lost consciousness before.

Wtf that sounds intense. How the fuck do I go about causing that to happen.

I've never heard of a girl going limp and losing concioiusness, I'm almost jeleaous I can't feel that.

are we talking about squirting?

we're in the same boat there

I think it has partially to do on how you perform and also partially to do with how she feels about you. It has a lot to do with you knowing her body very well, what drives her crazy and also knowing that you are both comfortable with each other.
But when I say it has partially to do with how she feels about you, it's because at least as far as my experience, these things don't happen if I'm not in love, like head over heels with the person I'm having sex with. You know when you love a person so much you want to fuck them 24/7? It's that sort of thing.

Nope. Otherwise I would have mentioned it.

Oh my god that article never ends

Okay this is a little off topic but maybe you can give an user some advice. I've been dating the same girl since highschool, 6 years now, we lost our virginities together ect. Sex is pretty good, we experiment a bit and know each other pretty well sexually. Obviously we are way past the honey moon stage, but I still really love her. We pretty much have grown up together. D you think i should ask her for a break so I can experience what it's like to fall in love again, and have great passionate sex. Anew person to get to know and explore.

user, you obviously have a penis.

Maybe youre just bad at eating pussy

Are you crazy? Not a new person. You could take a break to fall in love with the same person again, but not a new person. Don't be an idiot.

just cheat

Idk dog, it normally looks like she almost came or had like a mini cum or some other wierd shit, then I get pulled off and have to start all over :c

No keep what you have, you may not find it again

I have told guys to stop before because it's like a reflex to keep yourself from cumming, when it's too overwhelming. My advice to you would be: whenever she does this again, don't stop and restrain her if you have to. If you keep at it after she cums you might trigger multiple orgasms.

Thanks for the advice user, I'll do that. Sometimes I get afraid I'm eating that clit to hard and that's why shes asking me to stop

I guess we'll find out once and for all ;>p

Hmmmmmm thanks for the thought

I just really want some of these girls I see. And I miss what it feels like to start a relationship, to see a girl cum for the first time, and pretty much just become close with someone. I'm just so young still, I feel like I'm missing out in some ways.

Just do it in circular motions and very gently. Don't change pace out of nowhere.

If she's not into pain, no girl likes men to eat their clit frantically.

In that case you should definitely take a break to sort this stuff out, so you don't end up cheating on her or becoming resentful because you are unhappy.

Just finish her off after with something else than your dick.
Also, often I get hard a second time after some 5 minutes or so and can go for round two of actual sex with mutual orgasm in the end.

Women are very mental creatures. If she ain’t in the right mindset it’s gonna take forever. However some days you can just blow in it and she will spew every where. It’s a fuckn paradox

Oh yea for sure.

It always surprises me how different women and men are. Like I gotta eat a clit nice and slow, tease you, build up a rhythm, correct motions. But like to make me cum I just want to shove my cock down your throat and fuck your face silly for 5min, and call it a night

Itd be nice to be gay desu

stop fucking boys then? stick to 18+. unless you're a teacher

there isn't.

Man I feel the same way, but like I don't want to lose something that works so well. And if I hurt her emotionally, it'd break me. Idk, I really just want her to let me date some chicks on the side, but while she might be okay with that she probably wouldn't. And it could maybe hurt our relationship in the long run anyway.

Life is tough

No way, dude. That will probably devastate her emotionally. You wouldn't deserve her back. Treasure what you have.

Spoiled idiot brat. Enjoy what you have and be patient while trying to feel that deep love again. You can't stay extremely emotional for any one person for your whole life. Accept the ups and downs and work on them. Over time you will have moments that you feel love even more intense than you ever imagined.

you must not have heard. nowadays telling a guy to stop means stop or i'll ruin your life.

Honestly yea, I would feel a little rapey not stopping

Sjw's and judges would start screaming in my brain

find a girl who lets you do that. all the girls i talk to don't get jealous of the others, and some of them are even friends/know of each other. they do exist. they're just rare to find along with not being jealous/crazy about when you fuck around with another girl. my main is so perfect, she says she WANTS her man to find other pussy if she's busy and can't provide due to school/job/etc. i guess i'm lucky but after meeting enough of those girls you don't want to go back to the boring normal relationships anymore.

it also takes being a fucking boss with your own life so sort that out first. they're much more willing to allow you to do what you want when they see you're not a typical pleb.

I think I phrased it incorrectly the first time. You didn't say she tells you to stop, rather she asks for dick. I only phrased it as "stop" and wrote what I wrote, because when I say that, ask for dick mid oral when I'm very close to cumming it's because it's too overwhelming. That's why I told you to ignore it. Even though it's like a reflex response, at the end of the day, if you ignore it, she's gonna cum. She only told you she wants dick because it's overwhelming and it's reflex. I realized I should let the guy keep going even if I want to stop him, during masturbation. Then I understood that it's a reflex in response to being overwhelmed by the feeling.

A lot of girls I know say that they just like getting fucked, even if they dont cum.

This is usually coming from girls who dont really know how to orgasm during sex in the first place though, so I dont know

That's pretty much why I haven't made a move yet, she's too good of a girl. And I enjoy our relationship

Honestly my girl might be down. Shes really open minded. But I don't feel comfortable letting her do the same, so it's almost selfish of me to carry through with it I feel. Also I have a think it t would some how put a negative spin on our relationship. I mean I barely have time for social life and a girl right now, if I had to juggle another one it would for sure take time away from her. Maybe we could both date the Same girl? Idk

Yea I understand, I don't even know why in my head I didn't understand it the first time haha

Yea my girl has said sex is very enjoyable, but cumming is kinda like taking the whole session and how enjoyable it was and putting it into a smaller section of time

oh i know what you mean. mine doesn't want other guys lmao so it's pretty perfect. but usually you should be ok with it being a two way street if you do end up getting someone like that.

And it feels much better if you slide your dick in right after she cums anyway. I don't think there's a feeling that beats having a dick inside you while you are getting vaginal contractions and literal electrical impulses and spasms on your clit. If you comply with it before she gets there, it's not gonna be nearly as good as it could have been. She doesn't know what's best for her yet. Ignore her haha

user this knowledge your sharing is enlightening (and pretty hot) teach me the ways.

Tonight I'm going to hold her down and eat her out until I can feel that little pussy convulsing around my tongue, then bend her over and pound. The goal is 3x orgasms. Should I rub her clit more after I already made her cum through clitoral contact?

lurking intently

Femanons, clitoral orgasms (and related g-spot) are easily figured out how to do, but how to you get vaginal orgasms to work? What spot?

Also, if the clit is basically just a mini-dick, why circular motions instead of stroking it up/down?

Should I rub her clit more after I already made her cum through clitoral contact?
You could do it as you pound her or ask her to do it herself, depends on what turns her on more. Let's say you make her cum from oral, go for penetration, but simultaneously keep stimulating her clit: chances are she will cum again in the next five minutes or so, if with your finger you go for the exact same pace as you were going for with your tongue. But like do it immediately after, don't give her clit a lot of time to breathe, but be more gentle with it because it's gonna be overly sensitive.

According to my ex. She came nearly 30 times during one of the nights we spent together. Mostly just penetration. After that she came a lot easier. I feel like she was faking but everything I felt didn't feel fake and she claimed it wasn't fake.

She was in love with me. And I read that this is possible if you are both. Extremely sensitive and madly interested/ in love.

I was her second guy ever. Last one only banged once and had long pencil dick
She was kinda crazy(babytrap crazy) so I didn't love her though

She was pretty speechless for a good 30 mins after we got done. Outside of my first time. I've never been told I'm bad at sex.

She was the only girl I got to cum though because I've only been with 3 girls. 1 said I was too big for her and wanted to stop

Other(fatty I'm ashamed of her pics looked good this is when I found out about angled pics on tinder). Said she didn't believe me when I said it was my second time. I got bored and just had her blow me till I left.

3rd is ex. Haven't had much luck since.

19 btw if that matters

Oh I also constantly played with the clit during the entire session. Her gspot was almost visible. From just looking at the bag Seemed swollen but according to her it was her gspot so my dick always was hitting it. And she was insanely wet. Don't know if this helps with my little story

have you ever seen a normal clitoris? the fuck u gon stroke on that if its not like the pic related to your post?

>clitoral orgasms (and related g-spot) are easily figured out how to do, but how to you get vaginal orgasms to work? What spot?
It has to do with position and where your dick can reach. It has a lot more to do with your anatomy than hers.

>if the clit is basically just a mini-dick, why circular motions instead of stroking it up/down?

When you do circular motions you are supposed to be in direct contact with the sensitive area that's covered by the "hood" of the clit. For some reason circular motion is the perfect motion for it.

clearly you've never seen a real clit
you just gotta look through the hood,scrub

Hit her with the doggy dancing+viberator combo if she’s having a tough time climaxing.

>It has to do with position and where your dick can reach
Yes, but where inside? :)

>the sensitive area that's covered by the "hood" of the clit.
the tip/head of the clit?

im other user. the G spot shuld be about 5cm in the pusy, on the front side. So, guys with dicks bent upwards in misionary hit it. Thats vainal orgasm. I know cause my dick is pretty crooked upwards, its hits the spot every time. The clit is under the clit hood, and is connected with the g spot, so its the same muscle or whatever but G is on the inside and clit on the outside.

That's not what was referring to, hence the term 'length'. Would appreciate a reply from femanons.

Dont tell me what to do, i make my girl cum in less than a minute with my tongue. You wouldnt have asked that question in the first place unless you didnt know what a pussy looks like.

A normal clitoris is aligned with the pelvis bone. You physically cant stroke it like a penis unless it's some steroid monster clit like the one you posted.

>the tip/head of the clit?
yes
>Yes, but where inside? :)
The cervix is a good area as well as the G spot. Depending on the position and on the size of your dick, you can get there.

Yes. Yes it is.if we don't cum. It's nonsense, if your girl isn't into fucking you often, it's because you can't make her cum

usually the cervix can be pounded with doggy style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. As far as the G spot, it's easier to use your fingers than your dick, unless your dick is slightly curved, you are not going to have much luck.

How do you get a girl to cum Everytime?

srsly man amen

bmp for more femanon input

this. if you can live with the guilt, or are just a piece of shit and don't care, cheating is pretty fun

Easier said than done
I'm in uni, how do I know when I pick up a girl she isn't a friend of a friend and it will get back to my girl. Or if someone sees us making out at a party or some shit and it gets back. Craigslist is catfish and Syd lamdwhales. Maybe online somewhere else?

find friends that have friends they visit at other colleges in other towns. It's easy to get a ride there and meet some new people that you will never see again and fuck them.

Or I had success with hanging out and visiting with old HS friends that moved away. Just don't make it a mutual friend of you and your GF and make sure it's out of town, thats the key

Don't cheat you fucking asshole. Just take a break. Don't be a piece of shit.

That aint me friendo