ITT: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plans

ITT: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plans

What would Sup Forums do in the zombie apocalypse?

There's a small marina just a few kilometers away. Nothing fancy, just two dozen or so boates. So, I'd load two cars full of food and other stocks and go there with my family and steal a yacht.
I wouldn't even have to be able to navigate it on the open sea, we just have to manage to get out on the water a few hundred feet away from the beach.

what you gonna doo against the looters seinng to the yacht and killing you in your sleep?

Kidnap and nut in as many zombies as I can.

>raid the local army base
>drive to the docks
>steal a yacht
>go to a few hundred acres island
>clear it
>grow fruits and veg raise cattle

We're in a rural coastal area here. I don't expect people looting boats which are not in the harbor, if any at all.

Since this is Australia we don't have guns, could throw a few boomerangs but fuck me if one of those cunts comes back with a zombie's head I'm fucked.

loot an army base for guns.

rape first qt3.14 non zombie girl I find then suicide

M8, you must be white, cause something the elders taught me at an early age is that a throwing weapon that comes back is worse than having no weapon at all

fuck a zombie of course

Which kinds of zombies? Like the regular zombies which are walking corpses just waiting to explode from decomposition gasses, or the movie zombies where holy fuck shit we're all fucking dead?

Find as many people as I can to be a in a group to survive with, get a huge boat with someone who knows how it works. Fill it with supplies, weapons, food, entertainment supplies basically everything. Enough to survive for the rest of my life. Sail to the nearest island that has everything there already , ability to produce electricity, houses etc. Start a small society there together with the group fix anything that needs fixed learn how to make life as comfortable as possible. Then on night whip everyone sleeps kill everyone except the three hottest women who I will chain up and keep locked up as use as fuck toys.

I live in Australia so I would probably use the baseball bat in my house initially then head to the local gun shop and gear up. Grab a level 2 backpack, level 3 helmet and a school skirt. Then when I am safe I would be bitten by a redback and die because straya.

Stay right where I am, -30C is enough to freeze any zombies solid. I’d be sure to go around and smash them before the spring thaw.

He means the real life zombie story obviously not those make believe movie zombies.

You complete retard

Live in europe, so not many guns etc. Would probably hijack a freighttrain with my buddy, who is a train driver. A good, solid diesel, a few tank-wagons with extra fuel, and some passenger coaches to live in. Reinforce the coaches and then live on the railroad net in europe. Easy access to everywhere, lot's of loot to find on and around the tracks, top of locomotive good vantagepoint for scouting zombies and the height and the sturdiness of a train would make it a good "fort" and with 6000+ hbp is able to run through giant crowds of zombies...

You're retarded, train tracks would be full of abandoned trains, you wouldn't get far

They could just go around any stuck trains

You’re actually a retard, if the world was coming to an me I would prey on bitches like you. The only right answer to this thread was mine

Easily moveable, if you have a locodriver, retard...

Until one on this utopian island gets infected or a bunch of other survivors comes and takes it. And who would be leader of this new place? You, with your extended basement managment skills? That idea is even worse than the train-fag.

>be me
>Watching local news
>Zombie outbreak happens
>see news anchor get ripped opened
>gore and blood everywhere
>Get a knock on door
>See guy in gas mask
>Knocks me out and takes me to government base
>Wake up
>See guy in gas mask
>Ask him what the fuck is happening
>Said I'm the chosen one and immune to virus
>Hellyeah.avi
>Gives me a super suit
>Has ice powers
>Kill zombies
Fast forward 20 years
>Be me
>Married
>Trying to find my super suit because ww3
>My wife took my super suit
>mfw

I live in side at old victoria dockyard with huge walls all round 2 gates in one is a massive wooden gate easy to shut off the other is a modern barrier which anyone can walk under but fortunately there plenty of rooe and fences inside the dockyard so Id build a more sucure gate. Once thats done I check every house in the dockyard about 50 house and a few flats. We forum a comintiy inside the dockyard first thing we'd do after that raid the sucrity office on site for key and maybe weapons it the uk so guns are unlike but we had a terror threat he before so maybe be a gun on site there. There find a generator I know there is a few around the dockyard move all the food into the onsite restaurant and use the freezers they have there carry more freezers down from the house if needed then setup power in the restaurant store all perishables in freezers Move into the warships next to the restaurant for extra sucurity. The warship is stationary but the is loads of boats that get used all the time in the dockyard easy acesses the the english channel and up the river there are multiple large town and connection to london. So we would use the sea to perform raids for supplies. Plently of room the grow a large commintiy of about a few thousand people in all the building inside the dockyard. Thats my plan.

Die.

autism level 9000
>freezers
>electricity
>fuel
jesus
also, how the fuck do you all plan to "raid local government bases?" Do you not think they're be protected at all? Do you not think TONS of other people will have the same idea? Do you not think lots of those people will have tons of guns already and try to use them to control the remaining firearms? Come on.... look at how people handle these situations presently even with the government looking over their shoulder. Without anyone to stop them, a small number of people would quickly assume control of those bases, or the military would hold them.

I've always understood the best chances of survival to involve getting as far away from population centers as possible.

Probably quit. I feel like I wouldn’t last messy lol

Normies fucking ruined the zombie subculture.

>gather thots
>profit

Get a crew.
Take over a Lowe's or Home Depot.
Lock it down.

Can zombies become pregnant? Would the baby be born a zombie? What if you're pregnant and then become a zombie, what happens to the baby then?

Steal car, loot convenience store, gather weapons, rape some sluts, get drunk and relax

>Can zombies become pregnant?
Welcome to 2018, fellas!

Since you didnt lay any ground rules im gonna assume they decompose just like regular dead, in which case,
Nothing, just stockpile on food and generator fuel and ammo enough for 3 years out in the middle of the desert.

>live in Iceland
>see every other country die
>laugh
> hot springs
> hot thots
>life is good

A Walmart would be a better option, canned food and bottled water.

>not go to work
>chill in sauna and drink beer
>be happy I live very secluded above arctic circle

> Millions of niggers show up on homemade rafts and ruin it.

comfy

Get bit.
Die.
Get up and kill.

I got few guns and about 5k of various ammo. Im also somewhat of a handyman and always have lots of lumber around so barricading my property wouldnt be a problem. Id grocery shop when panic starts and then sit tight inside my house. I also have a wood burning fireplace so its all good.

Wait in my apartment for a month. After all the zombies waste away I rule the world

Get a good bicycle (no fuel needed)
A good machete or a hammer (no ammo or reloading) something to fashion body armor from, fill the tub with clean drinking water, get a ladder and break the stairs, good earplugs, candles or any other light source, canned food and anything extra would be a bonus

walk around with my dick out and beg for a zombie blowjob

Nothing because zombies are entirely made up and not possible. Why not talk about the dragon apocalypse or the elf apocalypse or some other stupid nonsense?

First thing I would do is raiding the warehouse of which all the meds are delivered to local pharmacys, cause it's just in the other side of the street. After that I would pack all the necessary things and get the fuck out of the city. And don't have a plan on getting water, food and guns, have to figure it out on the way. Maybe find some dead cops or something.

>There's a small marina just a few kilometers away. Nothing fancy, just two dozen or so boates. So, I'd load two cars full of food and other stocks and go there with my family and steal a yacht.
>I wouldn't even have to be able to navigate it on the open sea, we just have to manage to get out on the water a few hundred feet away from the beach.

Damn, I was planning to do the same thing. Are you planning to remain close to the coast for most of the apocalypse?

Little thought on entertainment systems. Get a PS 2 or a N64. Those are the last consoles that don't need internet access. If you manage to get an electricity system running, you can play Mario Kart after your murder-rape-scavenge-marauder tours

Normie. What about the nigger apocalypse? Oh, right... It's allready happening

>Not Aussie detected

ummmmm i dont live there and even I know there are HUNTING boomerangs that do not come back....

All you boat fags playing it safe. Id have some fun with it. I would first clear out my grandma's 1950s bomb shelter which she still keeps stocked, and then the gun room behind her mirror. I'd steal a box truck or similar high capacity vehicle and drive to the nearest building supply warehouse. Grab some sheet metal and a blowtorch, armor that bitch up, out some razor wire in the front, etc. I would also have a small shop vacuum on the exterior so I can hop out and siphon gasoline from other cars. Keep guns ammo food and friends in the back.

I live near a few miles from The World's Smallest Interstate Exit (Yes, it's a real thing)

I would camp in the woods next to it, snipe stragglers and take their shit

Though Iceland doesn't have a military in the real sense of the word, it does have a coast guard and special security forces within the police and thus might indeed be able to fight of any incursion coming from nog-tier floating devices.

how you gonna power the vacuum my dude?

>Go back to small redneck home town
>take control of the high school
>perfect fortress with gates to lock down areas of the building
>plenty of classrooms to turn into whatever we need
>have everything to educate children (and adults) a high school education
>library with plenty of reading material
>plenty of food from cafeteria
>nurses office will have stocked medical supplies
>school runs off of electricity and generators
>Courtyard in the middle of the school surrounded by 4 walls to grow food safley
>Two football fields and a track to train or grow more food
>fitness room with equipment
>plenty of area around the school to barricade and park vehicles
>Town is surrounded by mountains and forests so snipers or watchers could be set up there for protection
>since redneck town finding guns will be easy
>all of my close friends own upwards of 5 guns each
>3 gas stations in town for plenty of gas
>train tracks run through town for any train needs
>plenty of metal working factories that could be useful
>gun shop that may or may not be looted
>River located close by for fishing and plenty of game in the woods
>Easily enough room to house half of the entire town
>my face when ill be king of the rednecks and fuck tons of redneck titties each day for taking them in my fortress

I'm probably gonna fuck zombies dude

As I wouldn't have a key to start the engines, the best thing I can hope for is being able to use paddles or something to bring the boat far enough away from the beach to be out of immediate danger.

Pack some books!

Remember that you not only have to get away from the zombies, you have to get away from normal people, too!
Most of us will be far, far away from any outbreak zone, at least for some time, but public order will brack down nonetheless and quite immediately, so you'd have to deal with violence and chaos in a populated area where there aren't even any zombies (yet).

>>train tracks run through town for any train needs
Train tracks provide a perfect route for outsiders and zombies to come to your town.
If possible, destroy a bridge or a tunnel, but at least barricade them at a point far enough from the town.

Just end my life.
I am obese and unable to hurt anyone, even in self defence.

at least you won't be a threatening zombie, eh

Yeah, but thats not nearly as cool as playing Mario Kart or, even better, Resident Evil

I'll take comfy over cool as long as there are zombies out there.

Head for my main emergency safe location, close the gates and wait ... Supplies should stretch some 18 months before I have to venture out for my other caches

>put pictures of boats and marinas on my body
>think about boats and marinas intensely
>become zombie
>hopefully remember enough to terrorize some boats and marinas

Eat brains!!!! More cerebral tissue!!!

depends on the initial situation upon which I am notified of such a reality.

>Secure Home a.s.a.p.
>observe if safe to go out
>get to Pharmacy, then grocery, then gun store if possible
>sounds crazy get gun last right?
>nope, ppl will mostly think ( GET GUNNS BRUHH)..
>so while u are busy getting shot at, I will have supplies

>you all die

>i have no one to chat with from my bunker nao

>killselfnofuture.jpg