Feelsthread, let out your sadness

Feelsthread, let out your sadness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGzwKs5Ntu_Epnhh6or6Rag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

played this freeplay mmorpg on steam, became friends with a person that got partied with me. play the whole night, become friend in game, 3 years pass by get close with person, like flirtatious and talk about meeting and what we would do. Finally tell her that i have money saved up for the trip and ready to meet, she drops a huge bomb shell by telling me shes her real age, shes a minor. she tells me thats shes cool with it, but im just like no. so im bummed out cuz im just really confused, cuz i have feelings for her but shes illegal. so yea thats what got me down.

Geez man, aside from the "edating gay" meme, I can feel you on this, not on a personal level but that must suck. But it could be a time to flesh things out, no?

>on /b
>sadness confirmed

Uh go visit her anyway don't have to fuck you can find other shit to do there with the rest of your time

Go meet her fag

I don't know guys, that shit could fuck him up, not only legally but emotionally

Just go and fuck her with protection so you and your beta genes wont further contaminate the human gene pool

I wanna fucking die

I wasn't even the one who told the story, whatcha callin me a degen for

if you have the means to get to her, and you have no objection using that means, do it. just go there and hang out with her.
trust me, not going will also leave him forever wondering what could have been if he went.
just tell her to wait. if she really feels for you, she'll wait for you. your show of faith is going to meet her. her show of faith is staying faithful to you until she's legal.

Genuinely, a lot of us do.

going to agree with
i think it's a Sup Forums requirement to not have the will to live. also, since you're here typing, i'm going to assume you're like me and you're too scared to actually off yourself...

A close family friend is in the hospital right now
>Heart just stopped working while he was at work
>Was dead
>Coworker did CPR, his heart works but can't breath by himself
>He's comatose and docs are unsure if he'll have brain damage
>They have to cool his body and gradually warm it up as to not have his heart overwork itself
My sister is dating this dude and it sucks to see her in this state too, she hasn't left the hospital in three days but whenever she sees me she tries to keep her usual bubbly outgoing personality.

I hope things get better soon

Not really scared only still have little bit of hope that things will somehow turn better
Will probably kill myself next month

There are like 3 reasons I refuse to off myself

1) it's just a really cowardly way to die and it's not how I want to die
2) I have a few friends who might still care
3.)yeah I'm also fucking terrified of the unknown that there is on the other side

Yeah that's a good point, shit like this always ends up fucked either way. Its a reason why incels exist too.

Like, i want to go cuz ihave thought about just hanging out, but i mean i also thought about the times ive hangouted with girl that had mutual feelings and it always leads to something. I just dont want to brake the law, but i also dont want to hurt her if she asked for like a kiss if we do meet. im just feeling confused and kinda conflicted.

been saying the same thing for the past few years, man. 4 failed attempts and i'm still here.
i just wish that i could help people like
i mean damn... that really sucks. i am legit willing to just doctors harvest my heart and other organs to save others since it'll be a painless anasthesia death. but i can't, because ethics.

>27 now.
>Just married and baby on the way.
>My parents divorced when I was 3.
>Nasty, costly divorce that ruined both of them.
>Still hate each other til this day.
>My dad remarried and moved an hour away. I would see him every other weekend.
>Lived with my alcoholic mother and her alcoholic husband.
>They faught and made life hell.
>Stepdad gets in drunk driving wreck when I was 16, goes to jail and reforms his life.
>Goes to college, leaves my mother, then gets terminal cancer right after graduating at 62.
>Dies and my mother tries to profit off of his death with a phony fundraiser so she can get a car even though they had been separated for a few years.
>My mother is still an alcoholic after all these years and made everyone lives hell.

Cut to this month:
>Didn't invite my parents to the wedding, as I haven't spoken to them in over a year.
>Learn today my mother has stage 4 alzheimers at 59. She will be dead in 8 years.
>Feel happy, sad. angry, and regretful about the diagnosis.
>Still don't know if I should reach out to her or forgive her or just let her rot.
>My dad has been over 350 pounds for the last 20 years. Will not make it through the decade either.

Making me think a lot about my mortality. I have my first child due in April and I want her to have it better than I had it, and I want to live a long time with her, but I'm afraid my brain will rot .

Might as well do some good and try to help right? I mean that's kinda the reason I started this thread, to resolve or vent problems

i had not heard of incels before. neat.

honestly fuck i would sign a magically binding contract if it meant i could trust someone. i know it subverts the meaning of trust, but still... i wish i could hear someone say they'll stay with me, and know they mean it as much as i do when i say it.

talk to her. be honest with her. tell her what you're afraid of. tell her the truth: that you would, if it were legal to. that you neither want to hurt her nor get yourself in trouble.

in all honesty, without knowing your circumstance, what i would do is meet her parents. invite her family out to dinner, i pay. be honest and upfront with them:
>"i met your daughter online, and we fell in love before we knew how old we were. i don't want to get into trouble, but i do want to be with her. i'm hoping you'll allow it."
but then again, my love life has failed time and again, so you might want other user's advice

exactly. i don't want to be bad. i don't want to be selfish. i just want to be helpful in what way i can. in the ways i've tried to be useful to society, i've failed. i no longer want to try to sustain myself in this world. i have a strong beating heart. please give it to someone that is more useful to society than i am. i don't want to use it any further.

you do good with the thread, user. it's nice to have people like you around.

I'M A PATHETIC LOSER WHO WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE
I FUCK UP EVERYTHING I TOUCH
NOBODY WANTS ME AND I DON'T BLAME THEM
I WOULD BE BETTER OFF DEAD

That's fucked man, I wouldn't know what to do since I was born with good parents. I think you should get closure and see if theyve changed, but that's just what I think. Also yeah going insane is one of my fears.

well... objectively speaking, i don't see any redeeming points about your mother... i would not forgive her, based on what you've said thus far.

make a plan, user. a will? maybe too early for that, but something like that. plan with your wife what happens if/when one of you becomes unable to make your own decisions. you can change your mind in the future, but it'll give you peace of mind that your wife will know what to do if/when you become senile, and vice versa.

lemme ask you something... do you feel angry or hopeless?

Both

well i asked because, just in case you're in america, in school, with access to guns... don't kill the good kids okay

it's one thing to an hero, it's another to be a dick and fire at those that didn't do anything to hurt you

Why's that friend?

I was bored yesterday so I cut my arms a little bit, I like when blood comes out of my body, I don't like the pain tho
yesterday there was like nothing but today it looks really bad, like I'm some kind of emo who cuts himself because he is depressed or wants attention or some shit

oh man I hope that shit goes away, I don't want anyone seeing this shit :-(

Yeah man, I hope you can come across what you want in your thing to help people, you're definitely not worthless as long as you have that

Sorry user, scars are there to stay but it's better to stop while you can rather than making it worse, eh?

... honestly, i'm tired. i don't want to try any longer. i tried helping, and i'm either rejected or insufficient.
my feeling is... i already want to die. if i do it alone, not found for hours, my organs are useless. if i do it in a hospital, i might be stopped or revived. let suicidal people donate their bodies in exchange for a quick, painless death...

Yeah i feel you, I mean as humans that's kinda what we all want isn't it.

I've wasted my whole life
I'm useless

Yeah I agree, things seem really hopeless and stuff, I've been in the same pit multiple times, walking home crying and stuff

Also have you heard of this channe?
youtube.com/channel/UCGzwKs5Ntu_Epnhh6or6Rag

Seems up your ally

What makes you think you've wasted your life? Ehat constitutes a wasted life?

I'm 22 I've done nothing and achieved nothing
Never had a job
No education
No friends

I've feelings for my friend. We were really close, and now after confronting her about it things between us have gotten really awkward. Now I'm purposefully cutting my connection to her. Both happy and sad about it. I really thought she was the one especially after having some intimate moments together.
I guess she isn't the one.

How close to legal? Think of the rule of 3. If you are 18 and she is 15 it ain't as fucked. If the gap is bigger stay the fuck away

isn't it supposed to be half your age plus 7?

My father sold me to his friends when I was a kid.

>meet qt at workplace
>Talk every day
> Want to date her
>She says she is seeing someone but nothing official.
What do? Should I try regardless?

Im 16, i haven't achieved much and I feel like things are going downhill fast, but you're still young and probably still have things coming, at the very least you can turn it all around

Everyone has their own rules, we could go for a meeting point of 5 years being the limit

If she breaths she a thot. That's a case where you stay away.

You're still young
Man I remember when I was 16 always thinking my life will turn out great after highschool
It's just been going downhill since

Yesterday i got destroyed by nergigante in MHW so i went to overcock to blow of steam, Gurl picks dps , get pissed, she does better then me at dps go back to MHW get ass fucked again, go to sleep.

People always say high school and college are the best years of your life. Well Im about to finish college and it was all fucking shit. You're telling me it doesn't get better than this? I'm out fam

Things happen man, she's probably not or could be, it's really a random turn of events so I mean there's no definite answer for it, I'm sure you'll become accustom to it, or even, just maybe, get over it.

Bitch... You are 16 you've barely lived your life. You still have plenty of years to do literally anything you want. Stop acting like you cant just pick up computer and learn anything you want. Hit the gym get cut. Learn to code or something. Trust me 16 is so young, like I said, you can literally start leaning what you want. You have limitless potential

Wait 20 years before doing the golden mile and trigger the technological apocalypse

I wouldn't know I'm 16 and things are really angsty, pretentious and also shit. I think from this point on, your life is how you make it.

I never made a argument saying I couldn't, the point was to bring up how im inexperienced and confused, don't really know what you're referring to.

Be careful if you decide to meet dude, it would be nice and all but you never know if you roll up and her Dad or Brother are waiting there to beat your ass because she said she's meeting a friend from online. I would say it isn't worth the risk if honest but I know it's a shitty situation, hope you feel better soon

Pretty much. Give it a few years and you'll see how amazing school and college were by comparison. Doesn't have to be shit though, I'm starting at the gym soon and hoping I stick to it this time. Think I have ADHD though, can't stick to anything I try and then get really mad at myself cos I feel like a fuckin failure. Feel like this magical "motivation" people talk about doesn't exist to me.

You sound like an American. Nothing wrong with dating minor(mid teenage to late), just don't stick dick in it

Woah, there's a moral dilemma in this one.

Well it's mostly a person thing, I hate most positive things so "motivation" also seems like bollocks to me but I mean I understand it has to do with me

> have 2 gerbils
> one is pregnant (bought her like that)
> get 6 babies
> 1 dies shortly after birth and is ejected against the wall by her mom
>1 down, 5 to go
> love them all but can only keep females
> give 2 males to person who wanted them
> decide to keep the remaining 3 females
> 1 doesnt get bigger like her sisters
> day we want to take her to vet she disappears on us never to be seen again (probably dies from illness and eaten by siblings cause they do that to dead clan members)
> 4 furballs remaining
> fast forward 2 months
> giving them snacks like every 3 days or so
> notice one not comming, search cage
> find one dead under flowerpot that must have tilted in their cage and could not get out, probably died from oxygen or food shortage
> only 1 left of the new litter.
> have been crying my eyes out today cause if only i had looked earlier...
> notice it was not unheard to not see them for 48+ hours cause they hide and not looking at them 24/7

only one option left user
rape the last one

fu

Were you trying to say fuck you? Or fufu like in the hentais

fufu they are imagining the sounds of raping their gerbil

I like the sad Aesthetic pics

Fufu user, that's kinda fucked

fufu, where do you think you are?

Alright as OP I should talk about my own problem

>have gf
>date for a while
>she acts weird and decides to end it during spring break last year
>spend months being sad
>I start to feel better after a while
>she gets new bf
>get punched in the fucking stomach with sadness
>get a little better by talking to friends and stuff
>after a while friends fuck off and start getting busier with stuff
>feel lonely
>i start getting busier with stuff
>lonely AND miserable now

It's still like this, I dont talk much and my friends are either depressed or busy

True, thanks for pointing out my retardation, can't ever go down that path

I want to talk to her. To know, if she did care, at some point.

But, thats not her style. Not her personality. She'd lie, and deflect, and never give a straight answer.

And I refuse to destroy her for my selfish curiosity.

Its just a shame, thats all.

Oh geez user, who hurt you.

I long for friendship so much that whenever anyone pays attention to me or is even slightly nice I tell them all my problems expecting them to give a shit or be there for me and don't understand when they just stop talking to me

I want to stop pushing people away but I guess I'm just naturally unlikable.

would you say it can be polarizing?

very sad bump

My kids dad left me after trying to prove how alpha he could be by fucking every girl who gave him the time of day.

tried a beta boy
He Breaks up with me because he doesn't feel good enough for me and my kid

Current intrest lives in fucking Minnesota and I'm in Washington.
LDR have never gone well for me.

My love life is fucked and I should just be a lonely bitter bitch for the rest of my life

then just wait enough time dude

AND NOW IT'S FUCKING RAINING

It's a dude

dubs confirm you should

Just remember anons, we all love you and people care about you!
Take care anons!

IT'S EASIER THAN LOVE FUCK LOVE

Might as well share some tits with us

Recently met a really awesome girl, spent a couple if nights together, texted daily a nd then she decided that she couldn't juggle work, friendships and a relationship at the same time... Havent spoken in 3 days, bought a bottle of whiskey and an eighth of ketamine tonight and i feel like killing myself... fml.

This is a lie nobody loves me nobody ever will I could kill myself tonight and nobody would care

I hate myself so fucking much.
There isn't 5 minutes where i don't think about killing myself.
I spend the most of my spare time cutting myself, getting drunk on my own and drawing sad stuff.
Iv'e been on antidepressants for three years now and it doesn't help.
The only person iv'e ever loved left me about a year ago.
Everything is fucking shit

>thinking that will actually happen
cmon bud

i just wamt to fucking talk to her man, to hold her and have her by my side... Don't know how im gonna get through this...

You know the rules user

>thinking i was the one who posted and not just someanon else

>implying

Why can't you talk to her?

Here you sad fucks

No time stamp because it's old
No nipple because you're not worth it.

I text and she doesn't reply. I just want answers and to feel like she cares about me enough to even reply to a fucking text.. But i know she doesnt care and that's what hurts me because i really fucking care about her and she couldn't give a shit about me

moar