You have 50 million dollars. You have to pick one USA state to live in for the rest of your life...

You have 50 million dollars. You have to pick one USA state to live in for the rest of your life. You can't even go on vacation. Which state do you pick?

Virginia. Mountains and beach and rural areas outside of DC

Montana

I'm too poor to vacation anyway so I'd be fine staying in AZ. I'd just start a business in Phoenix or someshit.

Colorado or Tennessee

Anywhere but Kansas.

Vermont or new hampahire

Anywhere but California or Texas.

Kentucky or Iowa

NY, they got everything i need except legal weed

Both solid choices. Rather be in NH myself. Too many libs in VT.

Dude I'd live anywhere except here. This state blows.

Washington

Missouri

texas

Florida.
Home of the world's most prolific superhero.

Colorado

TX or WV

Wyoming

WV definitely. Beautiful state, good folk and goddamn pepperoni rolls man.

Hawaii

Cali duh. has everything.

What wrong with TX? I just moved here from NY and it's awesome

Good folk" If you like toothless inbreed idiotic hillbillys

California. 50 mil is a lot and California is full of tech start ups and billionaires. I’d invest some of my money and find a nice house up north.

Washington

South Dakota. Specifically somewhere around the Black Hills/Rapid City. I already bought 2 acres of wooded land out there. I figure by the time I retire I should have around 20 acres and a house built

HA.. you just moved there. You'll find out. America's biggest shithole.

South Dakota. I'd do my damndest to help the rez.

Texas
>i wont want to live in the cold by the time im an old guy
>has it's own power grid
>big state
>multiple big cities and plenty of rural areas

Rhode Island.

California

I'm in Austin. Living is cheap. People are nice, they can't drive for shit though and a lot less Jews. So far so good

Ohio is America's biggest shit hole

Georgia is worse than ohio

It's actually Indiana or the Dakotas.

Washington State (Western part)

Alaska

Let me guess. Ur some kinda faggot who thinks chokin in nigger dicks is fashionable, not gay. Faggot

Isn't that the bible belt capital of the country?

And crippling opiate addiction! WV is definitely beautiful, but it might be one of the worst states in every other capacity.

So, in my mind, there are two ways you can take this. The first one is the obvious, you move somewhere that you can have a great life, nice weather, nice people, etc. I'd probably say CA, VA, hawaii, or some other nice coastal area.

The second way is to pick a place that you can use your cash to become the dominant player in that area. Now, 50M may not be enough to do that anywhere in the US, but if you went this way, you'd probably want somewhere in that South East area, MS, AL, GA, SC, TN.

Do you live in Kansas ?

Texsas

>You have to pick one USA state
>USA
i take the 50M and run far away from that shithole. be on a boat through the pacific

Anybody who doesn't say Ca or Hawaii is fucking retard uncultured swine.

Nah. I have been all over Texas and most of it is great. Beautiful weather, beautiful terrain, wonderful people. I lived in the mid west for a while and they were way more religious. Also in Mississippi Alabama and Georgia people are more in your face about it. Texans keep to them selves. You don't bother them they don't bother you.

Tfw you've never been to any Texas town with a population over 7

This is a perfect representation of white women

I've never met friendly people than people from Texas. There are some weird towns but not as many as in some of the south eastern states.

Fuck you ny fag

Georgia or Texas are competitive imo

Proves my point. People from Georgia are uncultured and rude

Yeah. The big pharm docs got all us coal miners hooked and then bam. Scripts are gone, jobs are gone and your soul is gone. Need them mountains and trout streams to get your mind right. Sad really

Tennessee is way nicer than wv

Fuck Georgia

East TN is nice. I’ve been all over and found a lot of areas I like. Still prefer the ol’ West by God

I went to school in Chicago, Lived in Atlanta and now Houston. Imo Houston>ATL>CHI TOWN

Florida, california, hawaii idk

>Florida
if you want to be raped by some crazy fucked up person
>California
Where criminals have more rights than you and you get cucked
>Hawaii
Don't know much about it

Lemme finish this for you

>New York
Too many Jews

>New jersey
Too many jews and it smells bad

>New England
People are either hippies, rich, or white trash

I would never leave Texas if Mary j would get legalized. Its decriminalized where I live but I would love to be able to buy it at the store.

>Pennsylvania, Virginia, west Virginia, north Carolina, south Carolina, Georgia
Too many white trash people in the rural areas too many pretentious people in the cities

Suburban Atlanta is nice.

>Any where from Ohio west to Nevada and from Michigan south to Oklahoma
Fly over states where nothing interesting happens and the people are unwelcoming of outsiders

>California
Beautiful weather in the south but the people are self centered (except San Diego) the middle of the state by the bay is way too expensive the north may as well be Idaho.

>Oregon
Hipsters in the west might as well be Idaho in the east

>Washington
Angry hipsters in the west might as well be Idaho in the east

>Nevada
If it isn't Las Vegas it doesn't exist

>Arizona
If it want for the yuppies and the 120 degree weather might be nice

>New Mexico
Too many hippies