lol west ham in the mls when?

>Americans

Jesus

>queer is allowed
>Fucking isn't

>we've got demitry payet

elder god tier post-ironic banter

The yankeefication of british football is inevitable now
How long until they start saying soccer?

WOAH WOAH. you mean to tell me that yuros made fun of the m-lel-s for handing out cheer sheets, but they do it too?

Doopin mental

Don't say yuros, say brits.

>after bubbles
What?

WE DONT GIVE A CRUD

>F##CKIN

To be fair, at least this one is new and sort of funny. The chants on that American songsheet are just embarrassing.

Also West Ham are a joke of a club. They're not really representative of any other club.

How is it homophobic? It's just stating John Terry's sexual preferences.

not necessarily this example
but i'd say that MLS atmosphere/'''''culture'''''' is actually the ideal model that leagues like the PL and Bundesliga would like to strive for

totally consumer, inclusive, family friendly, and progressive PC fun

Don't look now but they have a program called Soccer Saturday

>Soccer Saturday
>Monday Night Football
Sky really can't be consistent

Football Saturday doesn't really have a nice ring to it, the Sky program for Sunday is called Super Sunday even if all the match ups are shit.

Is social media the worst thing to ever happen? Anybody can print out something cringe like this and gets a million retweets, or for instance "hooligans" who steal an unguarded flag and take pictures with it upside down, acting like they beat up a ton of people to win it.

Also completely culturally irrelevant, which is what allows it to be so PC.

>anglos

>wet spam

>english now copying american fan "culture"

holy shit, how low has england fallen?

Isn't there one from Dortmund where they have all the chants in German and Japanese? I probably should have saved it for this moment.

I am forever blowing bubbles.

West Ham song.

all of our teams do exactly the thing we make fun of americans for b-b-b-but this is even gayer so its ok

That was from a pre-season tour, I think. Asian bandwagoners are weird like that.

Elijah Wood is spinning in his grave.

>brits trying to justify

>writes dimitri on top
>misspells him as demitri later on

i wager i can spell better than one quarter of britons

Whats the difference between West Ham and West Brom?

Then they shoul change the lyrics.

For god sake go back to red dit.

> semen slurping sport
> against gays

What did it mean by this?

keep it classy, Brits

DOOP
O
O
P

>whats the difference between pork and bird
AmeriMcburgerqueens, everyone

Ummm.... Racist and sexist much??

none, they are both totally irrelevant

get behind the team
>gay

West Ham fans are deluded into believing they're a big club. West Brom fans don't exist.

>come up with cringe bants
>put on the logo of a team you hate
>print out
>post on social media
>???
>profit!

Nice idea, thanks.

Prepare for Real Madrid and Inter chants.

The problem with the premier league is that it is torn between what you describe, and keeping the old fans, chanting, passion that made it great for so long. Actual fans are being priced out of tickets, and the clubs rely increasingly on 'day trippers', corporate tickets etc. Yet, without the 'real' fans the players lose a lot of pride, who wants to play for a club with everyone sitting silently eating prawn sandwiches, when you could be hearing 90000 spics screaming your name. nobody wants to watch a stale, flat product either. but the owners and the league want their shekels. it really makes you think

>this one is sort of funny

maybe if you're 15

They players don't care about the club or the fans. They are millionaires who would leave in a heartbeat for an extra few shekels somewhere else. Football is just their job.
A local derby is lucky to have one local player on each team. Mesut Ozil does not give a single fuck about the North London derby.

And of course most of the fans these days are filthy bandwagoners who literally only sing when they're winning. Dead atmospheres all round.

It's not nostalgia to say 90s football was better. It simply was better

They used to say soccer, that's where we got the word from

are all soccer fans this dumb?

these tards can't even make a good chant

west brom play shite football
west ham fans are of the opinion that they don't but they also play shite football

that's about it

DELETE THIS

>Football is just their job.
Lolno. No one makes money with football. No one.

To them it's just a way pass time and waste money.
Do all americans eat hotdogs and clap at football events? Wait, no, it's not the same because the answer to this question is actually yes.

you tried, and i respect your effort but leave humor to Australia please.

90s football was amazing, the rivalries, the chants, full stadiums etc... Now when fucking europeans decided to steal our best players in the 00s... everything went downhill technically wise and when cbf started to copy the european way of football, which means no fucking flags, flares and overpriced tickets. Fuck this.

>F##KIN

That's reality for you.

>no flags
>no flares
Nigga wut.
Yeah, flares are illegal but people still use them.

Also you can't even see shit if you use flares, what's the fucking point?

Lower league football is still great, no bandwagoners, you can stand up all game, shout as loud as you want, more affordable etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCIlBlPzsXY

>stand up all game
I hate this shit.
And people who smoke.

Maybe tennis is a better sport for you?

Making fun of fags has been acceptable for all of humanity's existence. Internet posts and faggots marching under a flag in the last 20 years doesn't change that.

Standing up without moving for all the game is retarded.
And forcing people to smoke your shit makes you a huge piece of shit.

What, you think guys like Overmars or Anelka gave half a shit about the derby either back then either?

I agree that the fans seemed better back then and the tickets were much more reasonably priced, but lets not gloss over things here.

Standing up makes more atmosphere, it takes a lot of balls to be the first person to stand up and start a chant if everyone around you is sitting. You get more atmosphere at a pub than in a stadium with premier league football for that exact reason alone. A lot of premier league clubs will kick you out for "persistent standing".

Smoking in stadiums is banned here anyway but I don't really care about second hand smoke, I live in London which has probably destroyed my lungs more than any second hand smoke ever will.

I'm surprised that PL clubs don't permit "persistent standing" , it seems like the crowd is constantly getting on its feet anyway. Why not just accommodate that?

really uncalled for mate

>A lot of premier league clubs will kick you out for "persistent standing".
Lolwut.
Even in curved sectors? What are they called anyway, I couldn't find a term.

They only ever get up on their feet when a goal scoring chance is arising. The reason a lot of premier league clubs don't allow it is because it's perceived as ruining the experience for other fans (customers). You wouldn't want to scare off the baby boomers who are getting weak or foreign day trippers that want to take in all of the experience because those are the people who will spend the most in the megastore.

There's no such thing as curved sectors in the premier league really, the closest there is is a tiny corner of about 100 fans at Crystal Palace.

these guys are going doopin mental

>homophobia in the year 2017

really?

And we call we them "the ends" of the stadium.

Benders are mentally ill.

that's doopin mental

>Even in curved sectors? What are they called anyway, I couldn't find a term.

As far as I know, PL stadiums tend to be rectangular, not curved. Old Trafford, Anfield, White Hart Lane, Stamford Bridge, etc.. So they don't really have curved sectors.

I just remember that you call gays "benders" lol. Was "The Last Airbender" shown in your country when you were a kid? It's full of people identifying themselves as "benders", I imagine that would have been hilarious from the British pov.

But what's the place where the ultras are called?

>But what's the place where the ultras are called?

m8

Something to do with Hillsborough, despite the fact that Germany and the Bundesliga has already shown time and time again that safe standing on a Premier/International scale can be achieved easily.
Every time the subject of standing is raised here it is instantly sounded out with cries of MUH ILLSBRUH from the FA.
No, we can't explain it either.

there was a reporter from iceland that went to england last weekend and went to three games

at west ham-spurs they were pretty much standing the whole time and took it as proof atmosphere can be good at the olympic stadium in the future
at crawley-mansfield they didn't have a seat and the atmosphere was great
at arsenal-utd he got up once to stretch his legs and got told immediately by a steward to sit the fuck back down and stop causing a commotion

What?

Ultras becaming illegal in England after Heysel.

If premier league stands don't let you stand for too long, do you really think there are ultras?

Lower league clubs usually have a stand that is designated for the more nosier fans but we've never really put a label on it.

Dont worry m8 we will stoop lower, guaranteed.

And? It didn't have a name before?

Also hooligans are still a thing, what stops them from going to the stadium if they have no criminal record?

What would brits call the kop sector?

But the American fan "culture" in MLS is just shamelessly copied from the English culture. Real American fan culture, like you see in the NFL and MLB, mostly revolves around getting super drunk and shouting obscenities at whichever player happens to annoy you at any given moment. There aren't any fucking song sheets (although baseball fans usually sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame in the 7th inning stretch).

>west ham fans get into a run in with some lower division american fans

what happens?

Are there ANY American divegrass supporters groups that don't tolerate this Bernie SJW shit?

>lower division American fans

It depends on the sport:

>football: That would be college ball, and the fans of college ball are mostly extremely drunk, extremely aggressive students from the South. Many of them have guns. Would be a fun fight.
>baseball: It's minor league stuff, mostly middle class families looking for a comfy night out. So I think they would just be confused.
>basketball: D-league, I guess? I don't know anything about the D-league.
>soccer: I'm not sure we even have lower division soccer.

Well since the Hillsborough disaster stadiums have to be all seated and the police are really on point when it comes to controlling fans. If you are caught being violent at a football game you will be banned for life potentially and if the England team are playing in another country you have to hand in your passport and check into the police station during the tournament so they know you haven't left the country.

The closest name we have to it us Casuals or Hooligans sure, but it's not the same, we don't like the idea of a choreographed performance, we like on field banter. There is still lots of great atmospheres and fans in England, just not in the premier league.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvfRLFhQ_U

I'm confused, when are you supposed to clap?

It never really had a special term, people just referred to the stands by their names.

Whenever the doop you crudding feel like it.