Have you taken the BBC pill yet?

Have you taken the BBC pill yet?

the fact it looks like a turd, you mean?

itt virgins

The brown color gives it an animalistic vibe that's hard to resist for an ovulating white woman

thats the reason you rape, because only unaroused women can get pleasure from penetration

TIL Women's uterus' move up to their diaphragm when they're horny.

You know hitting the cervix is not pleasurable for the woman right? It's painful? That's why it moves out of the way when a woman is aroused. If you have ever had sex you would know this

ITT

>OP Doesn't understand anatomy but decided to wing it to justify he's homosexual submissive fetish.

That's why you hit the anterior/posterior fornix and not the cervix.

>He's

>Talking shit

>anterior/posterior fornix

You can't without hitting the cervix, dumbass. Like the other user said...you'd know this if you ever had with a woman.

depending on the woman

Doesn't explain why my 5 incher gets pricked by my gf's IUD almost every time we fuck

I've had this happen as well. Definitely not hugely endowed, also that shit fucking hurts your dickhole.

Lmao nigger try this with a white girl, she'll rip your dick off and bear you with it. This shit HURTS you dense fucking monkey lover.

I bounce of my wifes cervix all the time. Whatever discomfort she feels is apparently outweighed by the pleasure she's getting because if anything she just rides me harder at that point. She's not so much of a fan of that when I'm on top however. After a cervix bouncing sessions she's usually out of commission for at least a day.

Lol
>7 inch ponos
>GF dripping wet
>Complains about it hitting her cervix
You realize vaginas have different depths, right?

>6.1 inch penis
>Wielded by literal gorilla
>No time to complain about cervix before gorilla maced into tomorrow.

I not interested in dicks
But my GF took the BBC pill
Now she knows BBC a myth
No small dicks for her anymore so she's sticking to white now

No it doesn't. That's like saying getting kicked in the balls is only painful for some men. Things that are painful are painful. The cervix is not a pleasurable area. The the clit which on the outside is the major one. Than the g spot which is about 2 inches in. There is another spot about 5 inches in but this is pleasurable to some woman and others it makes feel like they have to pee since it's right by the bladder. All of these spots are the same bundle of nerves btw. The clit is tip and then it splits off like a v and goes back about 8 inches on either side. The deeper you go though the further into her body it goes and the less likely she will be able to feel it since there is more in between it and the vaginal cavity. Most woman can only achieve orgasm from the first couple of inches of the nerve. Long story short always remember the clit

yes. BBC is what most modern white women want. and i fully understand.
The puny white man is stuck in their own white supremacist fantasy

Whoever is posting this shit is a virgin with a nigger fetish 100%. I'm about 7" and every time I've ever fucked my girlfriend of 8yrs she's told me not to go too deep because it's really fucking painful. Slamming against their back wall is not what gets women off you thick cunt

>animalistic
Racist much?

Are you saying we should boycott every company that MADE AMERICA GREAT? Hmm, I'll pass.

>plebbit tier bait

So you can never go balls deep? Man that must be boring.

>BBC is what most modern white women want
Because they don't know how to get horny anymore? Why would they prefer tiny shit colored peepees over white master dicks?

say whatever you want you limp dicked white boy

because only since a short time a large influx of african alpha males happened. before that women were stuck with sissy whites. now thye have tasted the superior BBC and want more

Underrated post

Pretty much lmao. I can get away with it for a few strokes but doesn't take long for her to ask me to back off a bit. Ah well

More Jewish nigger.spam
Fuck off, op.

I support your claim. Israel is the worst. But those companies aren't Israeli

I mean, can you blame white women for choosing africans? The state of white males is pathetic these days. Pic related.

Fuck that, get the wires cut down more. That shouldn't happen lol, I'm bigger than that and haven't ever hit my gf's.

>The state of white males is pathetic these days
>white men getting told that they are to blame for everything wrong in the world
>feminism pushes that masculinity = toxic
>people wonder why white men are going full soy these days

have you taken the CP pill op?

Hows it feel still being a virgin?

>blaming soyification on women
They just fill up the roles that are vacant because men are too busy fapping and playing video games.

>be me
>1,55m small
>raised by traditional, racist polish mother
>admire german father who is 1,95m
>see mixed race child one day in political correct school book
>tfw
>decide to never "rassenschande"
>never even touched a black man
>only date tall, white, germans
>seem to have 6th sense for well equipped men
>bf will visit tomorrow and give me the D

feelsgoodman.png

brown is the color of shit

If your woman cares if you play games and jerk off, toss her out and get a new one.

My gf enjoys getting her cervix tickled. The pain mixed with the pleasure is what gets her off. Different strokes for different folks.

are you a female?
because I love ostblock girls

>actually believing this shit

yes, ostblock, but grew up in germany, can speak polish though

Someone needs to make this with the cock going up the ass for OP

by this graph, youd have to believe women have a second hole, outside the vag, for urine. stop reading this shit you virgins.

Perfect specimen for a big black cock.

They have, you moron.

wow lmao

U R E THRAggot

Intra Urethral Intercourse: A Report of Two
Cases

A 19-year-old woman presented with history of enuresis,
frequency, recurrent UTI and also very painful coitus (dyspareunia)
and infertility after two years of marriage
Vaginal examination and cystoscopy under anesthesia revealed
an open bladder neck and laceration of entire length
of the urethra (Figures 3 and 4) which strongly suggested
intra urethral coitus

A 21-year-old woman was presented with a history of sever urinary incontinence since marriage
(1.5 years earlier). She sought medical help for severe dyspareunia, infertility and recurrent
urinary tract infection (UTI) and were simultaneously evaluated for probable diagnosis
of infertility
Cystoscopy was done under anesthesia during which the
urethra and the bladder neck was found to be damaged

wo in deutschland genau?

>758611117
lebenswerteste Stadt in DE

also nicht berlin
vielleicht München?

(ಠ_ಠ)

wo denn dann?
bin österreicher

Femanon here. It hurts like a bitch. This is a complete lie they have to give you local anesthesia for a pap smear most of the time.

Nice try though.

I wish I had a cock this small.

Österreich ist natürlich auch gut

Average size of black dick: 5.5 inches
Average size of white dick: 5.5 inches

No, I took the facts pill when I was born.

das gesicht wenn bernd sich an polen im internet ranmachen will

wtf does DEKCALB mean

so?

it's another Sup Forums bait thread jesus crist stop it

>BBC
Nice to see "Big" Black Cocks are still a thing
It's important to have "Big" added to it, since tiny it the standard with niggers
With white cocks it's the other way around.

I wish i had a BBC
I can only fuck my wife once in 3 days because she needs to recover
With a BBC i could fuck her everyday

that filename
>be blacked
>show size of BBC
>be enlightened
>only wants white now

virgin spotted

why??

mmm, I fucking love BIG NIGGER DICKS

'cause you're a pedo

=(
they only do that for money

it's pathetic, you are trying to get upset the other people with this " u mad white bois?" try something new

yeah but they still would rather fuck delicious chocolate sticks than weak white bois

okay, toss me something interesting then

Is this another Andy thread?

i'm not interest in make other people racist, so...

are you angery because you are white and have a small dick
or
are you "proud" of being black?

i can't really decide

tbh just trying to get easy replies

I'm jewish btw

I think you would

robbins is a jewish name?

>I'm jewish btw
should i care? is this some SJW thing?

I guess its a lie when I feel her pussy pulsating on my dick? I'd recommend you try getting your stoke down. Best of luck.

How far in until he hits the uterus?

My gf complains about me hitting her cervix. I have to half dick it until shes warmed up enough to take the whole. This picture is stupid

maybe she is not wet enough, when you enter? more foreplay?

I'm not sure he can get to his buddy's uterus this way....

The origin of the bbc myth is simple adaptation to surroundings. Let me give you guys some simple, easy to digest truth.

>Africa is, generally speaking, much warmer than Europe
>people living in Africa needed to adapt to the climate, which meant ways to keep cool
>genitalia is densely packed with blood vessels
>genitalia exposed to the air vents heat really effectively
>Africans adapted to become 'showers'
Meanwhile
>Europe is much cooler than Africa, on average
>Europeans needed to conserve body heat
>for the same reasons Africans became 'showers', Europeans became 'growers'

That's it. Erect size is basically identical (within a standard deviation one way or the other, varying based on which study you look at).

You can see it in hair and skin color as well. It's all just environmental adaptations, and simple-minded folk that not t understanding the growers vs showers dichotomy.

Uterus, here we come!

She's ready to be mounted... looking for a BBC to hit the fornix

sure kid.

I kept reading "showers" like a shower you take to get clean

this fucking white male gets it