In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Nudes or GTFO

Happy for you Id say. Congratz!

Good luck when she eventually cries over the huge mistake she made when someone else dicks her while you're away

Happy. It always makes me happy to see good things happen, whether to myself or others. I hope it all works out for you two!

Seriously, congrats man.

jealous cuz she's a cutie

Good now you can cuck her out to BBCs

Congrats Sup Forumsro. She's beautiful

She looks delicious. I can't wait to eat her flesh.

she looks so familiar, but I can't place it... What state?

It doesn't. What was your goal of posting this?

Good. I look forward to cucking you.

Wait until you see how she changes once you slap that ring on her finger

Would smash!

Like making fun of you for
>Lying
>Trying to fish for attention
>Attempting to make us believe anything in your life is going well

this gets posted every week, IDIOTS

Pretty happy

She better give you a dozen mulatto babies.

If you were under the impression you'll be happy even most of the time I have bad news.
Your greatest skills to develop are
Say no when a stupid idea arises, someone is imposing, or you are busy and need rest sometimes.
High tolerance for abuse and other bullshit. I don't ascribe to the sage passage abuse mythology but I guarantee this woman will mistreat you and worse than that will be her shitty freinds.
You'll need alot of chill and ability to just ignore it or to say fuck off.
Most likely one or both of you will have extramarital sex. It's not the end of your relationship or the world. Try to not get a bitch pregnant.
You will most likely have children. They do not come first. You must love your wife in equal measure and consideration for her needs.
When your kids grow up they will leave you and hopefully not be neet basement dwellers. Your spouse will ideally be there when they are gone. So put her first.
Dont be honest. Ommit every detail you can. She will get anpued by things you do and you can probably just not tell her and avoid the argument at all.

>low functioning majority

beautiful! what's his name?

Don't care. Will continue to fuck multiple bitches a week.

I hope it does work out..... but in this day and age where women are all tense about what others think about them, you have no idea what's inside the package...

So, I envy you, I pity you.

Time will tell.

Oh great, this thread AGAIN.