Ding

>ding
>BANG BANG BANG
>OPEN UP WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE

That's all it takes for the bobbies to arrest you for saying migrants aren't peaceful on the internet.

What have you got to defend yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
news.sky.com/story/1665982/man-arrested-for-explain-brussels-tweet
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alllah 'akbar wahadha lm yakun siwaa shaqiq muzahatan

And i close my goverment issued door to my governemnt issued home

It's not even a fucking joke.
Wasn't there some poor sodd on an island in Scotland that complained about migrants getting houses over poor people already living there and he got arrested answer charged?

A proxy

Seven proxies.

i havent showered in 2 weeks, that would be embarrassing

I've got a spork. Those pigs don't stand a chance.

>"adidas" tracksuit
Not even Slavs are safe from this evil

pro-tip for anyone getting a visit over this shit

1. Wait 15-20 minutes and they will get bored and leave

2. If you live in terraced housing jump your neighbors gardens and walk out a back gate as far away as possible

3. Hide out some place for a few days and they will actually forget about it

it really works and beats being made an example out of in the papers

Pathetic.

Hopefully this asininity will empower the right and wake people the fuck up.

If this happened to me, I'd spark the first pig I see.

To back this up: have you ever heard of a 'hate speech fugitive'? 'hate speecher on the run'?

No you haven't duh

answering the door to police for a hate speech visit is voluntary humilation and they will not pursue you so long as you make it look like you're out of town and they dont see you

>Britcucks
>Defending themselves

But why do you NEED a bike wheel? Are you like, scared? Or do you just have a small dick?

what the fucking is he doing?

That's the Pussy way to deal with it. If someone comes to take me out of my house for what I believe to be unjust reasons, I'm opening fire. I won't answer the door, I won't make a noise, and the second they try to get into the house I'll send 5.56 ripping through my front door.

At least Pakis get arrested whenever they rape children, right? It's a fair tradeoff

>amerifat
>defend himself against police
>get shot

STOP RESISTING

>taking the bait

Come now, brother.

I'm making friends with as many americans as I can so I can flee and live with them as a housemaid to pay for my keep, beats being a slave to a muslim

I'll just show them my shitposting license

I completely agree. If a few native brits got to go to prison for posting on the internet, it's completely fine as long as immigrants gets arrested for rape and pedophilia like they have been so far.

Nigging

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
this is what it takes to get an average red neck out of his house. Swat guys lucky he had rifle plates, any cop would have been killed instantly by that.

After they finished booking this Profane Goy, it's off down the Masonic Lodge to suck some Jew cock. The filthy traitors.

>adidas sweatsuit
kek not even slavs are safe

>holding iron by the hot part
>no tip
>soldering the top of a component on a motherboard
>not looking at what he's doing
>no solder in sight
>solder station clearly not turned on
>that opened up hard drive

amazing pic thanks for the chuckle

There we go I agree but as your little inbred mind can see they are in the UK that is in Europe guns are a no no over there. I hope you understood what I said you fucking autist

a gun, you fucking britcucks

we have the freeest internet can banter for all of eternity

Cuck, how about you kill the rapists. I don't understand how any man can let someone in their family be raped or killed and not do anything about it. Its fucking pathetic.

What the fuck goes through a white copper's head when they get given a hate speech arrest? How the fuck does the process work?

Is it down to their discretion or does some jew force them to do it?

Are they just thick and don't question how wrong it is?

My minority status of being Welsh.

its a joke you inbred mongoloid of a goatfucker. you see, brown and black people do not get arrested in britbongistan, and the post that i responded to knew that. to be precise, the joke is that its completely fine for innocents to go to prison as long as those guilty of horrible crimes does as well, however, he and i portrayed ourselves as if we actually believed that, what with the rape gangs so numerous in britland.

its no fucking surprise this board is going to shit with people like you.

No shit Sherlock they meant if someone did that to them, being in USA, they'd shoot. Think before you talk

I lost me mum to a bike wheel, dey need to be made Illegal

The Sharia Bobbies are coming for u

They think about how tolerant it all is.

Then they go home and prep the bull.

fpbp

There are two escape routes if the fuzz drop me a visit.

1. Open my back window and cut through all the gardens (which are full of trees, sheds and summer houses) that will take me down the street and away from them.

2. Run out front across the street, jump one garden and dash into the woods.

How many do you have?

1st amendment. then i laugh at them as i inform them i will be contacting both my lawyer and the aclu and will be suing the fuck out of them

thats not a saying i will be suing them until no woman will ever let them touch them they will be so poor. i will sue each one individually and the state and finally the federal government

>Unsheats katana
>Teleports behind them
>Psh, nothing personal, kid
>Sheats back katana
>Watch them explode
>Go check if my waifu pillow is safe and start masturbating

Pretty normal day, I guess.

>use a proxy they said

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/02/former-commie-ec-commissioner-calls-people-log-onto-youtube-national-electronic-id/

I understood your sarcasm.

>have you ever heard of a 'hate speech fugitive'?

I...I have, actually.
I think the exact report that came up on CP24 was
>Police are looking for a man who uttered hateful racial remarks to two women on the subway last night, yaddah yaddah information call crimestoppers

So yeah. Fuck us.

Dude, how the fuck are y'all minorities? It was the same shit with making the Cornish minorities. Y'all are literally living on the same fucking island. Driving to Wales from London is like driving from Atlanta to Talledega. They don't make Alabamans minorities.

as evidenced by your post, of course

>Cuck, how about you kill the rapists. I don't understand how any man can let someone in their family be raped or killed and not do anything about it. Its fucking pathetic.

jesus christ, your other posts are autistic as well.

Kek, I find it unlikely they'll go after trolls, I think they passed it to shut down legitimate threats, like alternative news sites and such.
Still, if the popo comes after me for shitposting, they better be prepared to fight to the death.

The fact that nothing is done about it though is true and its the peoples fault, get out there and crack some mud skulls.

jeez this is a scary world we live in. Why don't all you brits move over here, we'd welcome the culture and non shit skin immigrants.

We get minority status, because we're not white and English are very mean to us.

I don't know what to tell you. Just fade away I guess and submit to your new masters.

Are you retarded?

You won't be detailed for a short while you'll get a long time for killing an officer while actually being a citizen

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

m8 they literally go after people who make jokes

news.sky.com/story/1665982/man-arrested-for-explain-brussels-tweet

who ask questions

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/16/british-police-arrest-man-for-syrian-migrants-facebook-post-promise-zero-tolerance-on-offence-online/

complaining about being invaded

dutch are at it too

>Dutch police have paid numerous visits to people making anti-mass migration comments on social media this January, telling one man: “You tweet a lot. We have orders to ask you to watch your tone. Your tweets may seem seditious.”

"ay yo homie, just fixin yo' computer G"

>mfw

>police get their faces blurred
How cucked can you get brits?

>tfw my dad bought me an air rifle for my 16th birthday, 9 years ago
>now all of a sudden I could face up to 2 years in prison if I don't spend money to get a license for it. alternatively I could hand it in to my local police station

should've never binned that butterknife, now you have no way of defending yourself

Does this shit actually happen in Bongland?

Just hide it and don't tell anybody. If you hand it in, you're a cuck.

I'm not in Scotland so i'll be fine

I doubt you get more than couple of hundred fine for stating facts on the internet in here, and even for that you need to be famous.

UK Yes

They blurred even that drowned baby's face on some media, British is my guess, as if someone would recognize the family when all babies look the same.

>Wanting to live as a bitch and let people walk over you
Also if you open fire on police your can just kiss getting out of that situation alive goodbye, It becomes a matter of how many can you take with you.

>be Indiana
>cop enters unlawfully
>state law explicitly states we can shoot them even though they are an officer
>which I can do with my gun that was super easy to get
>never happens anyway since we can say whatever we want sans threats, see: 1st amendment

Feels good not living the People's Republic of Britain :^)

Also, growing up and learning social studies I always just assumed that all western nations had some form of 1st amendment as part of federal law. I had no idea that The United States was unique in this regard. It's starting to make good sense as to why the rest of the world is laughing at us all the time - it's because they've all lost their fucking minds.

>"Oy mate, your door was unlocked, so we let ourselves in. Here's a list of possible offences. Do you have anything to prove you're innocent of all of those? Follow us, then."

That's all it takes for bobbies to make you secure beneath the watchful eyes.

Are you grateful yet?

not to mention
>not wearing antistatic wristbant
>solder-powersupply is off
>dusty motherboard
>no soldering tin

t. Tyrone

m8 they will literally charge you with 'sedition' if you say you don't like migrants now

I'm with this guy. If I do something I think is wrong, then I'll take the punishment. If they come after me for fucking nothing, then we'll all go to hell together.

>when limeys complain about America but they can't even tell their wives to do the dishes without being arrested by their government

>legitimate threats

legitimate threats to them and their globalist aspirations, I mean.

>What have you got to defend yourself?
I have living in America...
U-S-A!
U-S-A!
U-S-A!

I thought this was just a meme. Hate speech home arrest is real?

There was a case in Scotland - I think Glasgow where someone said the migrants aren't refugees and should be removed from Europe and returned home. He was arrested and put into prison for 2 months.

Madness.

Im ready for the pigs

Wow, where did you get that gear?

>What have you got to defend yourself?

I live in Romania and over here we don't give a shit about crap like that. We worry about is getting pickpocketed not about going to jail for free speech or our women getting raped by mudslimes.

DELETE THIS

OI

>tyrone
>5.56
naw nigga my problem solver shoots .40 see

Except the question is set in the UK, so UK law applies.
>Amerifat thinking he's the centre of the universe yet again

He's got an arsenal there he does, what-what tally-ho bing-bong bing-bong!

holy shit do you have a license for all of those?

i'm reporting this to london sharia patrol if you don't post your licenses

Will cut as surely as a bayonet they will bruv

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CENTRE FOR THIS POST)

>butter knives

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

What the fuck is wrong with the cops who enforce this shit? Grow some balls you traitor cunts

From what I've seen, UK cops are soft as butter, it should be enough.

MODS

My great aunt lives in NYC. Used to be an interpreter for the UN. Maybe I can use that?

So you're English then?
Yeah not sure Muslims can get into trouble for insulting other Muslims

oi bin those knifes m8

oy, these will kill you sure as a bayonet