Im getting cucked, ama

Im getting cucked, ama

Hi user. Glad you're alive.

Can i

We're all cucked by the Jewish empire.

If that's the girl you've lost nothing of value.

Not the girl but she doesn't look much better
>Pic related is 6/10
>My gf is 7/10
But im ugly myself with autustic personality so it hurts

can you what? rape her? didn't know niggers where so polite.

Thx ig
No
Isreal?
Half blood probs

Details. Are you actually a cuck or did you just get cheated on? Just drop her ass and save your man card.

>Implying your typical Sup Forumsasement dweller wouldn't eat her shit if she told them to

I guess im cuck(??)
Bitch cheated, told me about it, i forgave her and didn't dumb her
How big is the chance that she will cheat again?
Wasn't sex cheating btw

Chances are really high, and if you continue to facilitate it its only gonna happen more. Dump that bitch dont worry you'll find someone better

sauce and/or moar?

Pretty sure i won't tho : (
I don't wanna be a cuck but i dont wanna lose her
I forgot her kik, sorry

Simply remember all women before 30 are nothing more than cum dumpsters for the world you autistic cuck now go learn guitar and swoon those whom you bow to

First
>No you didn't you're just too pussy to show pics
Second
>You're already a cuck for taking her back
Dump the bitch or remain a cuck
Your choice

Respect yourself because she definitely wont respect you for that shit, don't stay with anyone who doesn't appreciate you.

There is a way you can turn this into your advantage user. You can have her squirt sloppy loads of nigger cum into your mouth and ask to sniff her feet whilst you jack off. She's happy, you're happy and Tyrone's happy.

Who's the dude? Post pics of it or live steam for us plox

First
>Pussy to show pics? Nigga she is just a kik whore, i legit forgot her kik, every 3rd girl on kik sends nudes, why should i remember her?
Second
>understandable

I need to see more of this girl

If she's just a Kik whore then why do you even care?
>Confirmed bait thread

Now he is ducking and dodging, simply 14 year old fag on Sup Forums abandon thread

YOUVE BEEN BAITED

Are you even reading the tread retard? user asked source on OPs pic
And that thot was kik hoe

You're not getting cucked unless you're consenting to it. If she's fucking someone else then she's just cheating on you. Tell her to gtfo.

Why have'nt you killed yourself, you useless piece of shit?

Nigger detected.

Nigga you can’t read can you?

>How big is the chance that she will cheat again?
100%. Bail.

>wasn't sex cheating btw
Then what did she do?

Also, did you two actually ever officially get into a serious relationship; e.g meeting each others family/friends, or were you just fuckbuddies that ''''fell in love''''. If the second is true, then she has been fucking other guys on the side since day one, and you were just her main guy.

Well it was sex too but it was more than that... :(

We lived kinda together, like one week at her place, one week my place, 4 days at hers, 2 week mine, few days at own places etc

>but it was more than that.
how? explain

She was dating me and him both

kek