There are people who actually HATE Quentin Tarantino's narration during The Hateful Eight

>there are people who actually HATE Quentin Tarantino's narration during The Hateful Eight
>these are the same people who didn't know that there were frequent such "hokey" narrations during many westerns between the 1930's and the 1960's
>these people don't know it's Quentin taking the piss out of them with his own hilarious, hokey narration

Plebs never fail to amuse me. Ever.

I don't feel strongly about totino but it bugs me when people say the hateful eight sucked

It was alright. Now Django - that SUCKED

>it sucked on purpose
wow im totally in love with it now thanks op

Damn I really regret not watching more westerns from between the 1930s and 1960s. Just kidding. I don't regret that at all!

>these are the same people who didn't know that there were frequent such "hokey" narrations during many westerns between the 1930's and the 1960's

So fucking what? Do you think this makes the shit tier narration good? What a garbage defense, holy fuck.

If that movies only problem was just some cringy narration, maybe it wouldn't have flopped.

Hello there, plebian males aged between 16 and 25 who've never watched anything made before 1950 and also enjoy movies adapted from the pages of comic books, made by studios with names such as "Marvel" & "DC", how are you enjoying the brief time you've been here at Sup Forums's Film & Television Board?

The fact it was used does not make it good. You are retarded. It was garbage.

>Calling people who do not like Tarantino garbage plebeian
Lamo that's some dunnin kruger there

It flopped?

The problem wasn't the narration. It was the Zoey cameo that distracted the most. Also the slow motion part lasted too long.

Yes, friend. Of course, friend. You'll fit right in here at Sup Forums with that "contrarian" attitude. Glad to see you're picking up the ropes quickly.

sad desu

I hated it cause weinstein got his dream of having a white male suck off a black male in the film and used it to literally play into the black mans hands by killing his white old father in 'self defence'

Only cucks like this film (and kikes)

What pisses me off is then directors put credits at the start of a film.
I'm sitting here for two hours wondering where the fuck Channing Tatum is.
True mark of a pleb.

What's the matter, you're afraid of strong sexual violence?

>Quentins unironic commentary on shit from 80 years ago

Way to stay relevant Quentin

But this never happened IRL.

Financially, damn near. It wasn't a smash with critics either.

The Hateful Eight left me cold (pun intended.)

I really liked the setting and characters, but the story didn't do them justice except for a few scenes.

HIS VOICE FUCKING SUCKS

You're talking like being relevant is the most important thing ever. He's shooting for intemporality, not the flavor of the month pop culture meme.

I didn't really like 8ful8, but your criticism is very... shall we say... plebian?

Tarintino is to directing as a DJ is to music

Most directors are. He's just more honest about it.

Quentin just wanted an excuse to say "black dicks in white mouths"

You know what kind of person narrates their movie halfway through?

The worst kind