Deep conspiracy theory thread. Post your deepest conspiracy theory

Deep conspiracy theory thread. Post your deepest conspiracy theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6gYpR2T5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc
youtube.com/watch?v=siDy1o9-swk
youtube.com/watch?v=RXe6SoVvqO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>THOTH

Jews

YAH YAH!

WTF is this

This is as deep as it gets. The earth is round, you can find that out by going out of body.

Everything "paranormal" exists in the 4th dimension. We're in the 3rd dimension so this is why "paranormal" occurrences are rare to the average human. This picture (and links) should help.

its a test for mental illness, specifically the inability to judge between reality and fiction / fantasy which is a symptom of schizophrenia.

Define me the reality

someone explain this autism to me?

I believe you brother, we know the truth

Stop shitposting you fucking retard.

you are just too attached to 3D earth-space

This is a crazy sounding theory but maybe James Randi the famed skeptic magician is really a wizard of some kind of sorcerer and the whole skeptic thing is so he can steal the powers from any other lesser powered psychic, wizard, or other paranormal power possessing person.
youtube.com/watch?v=-6gYpR2T5ek
youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc
youtube.com/watch?v=siDy1o9-swk

>maybe

I like how you took the Christian move of placing humans above all the other animals. Very traditional.

We are a computer simulation.

inb4 Earth is Flat

That's fact not theory broha

That's not a theory. They've documented it themselves, in books they call holy.

Another Veganfag reporting in

Exactly user, it's fact

So Procopius and Machiavelli were schizos, eh?

They were Jewish

I'm sorry, I cannot understand you. You are attempting to divide by zero.

Possibly. It's a little late to check.

Nice try.

No i'm not. I am an hero

Prove me wrong young one

Compare their literary output to that of, say, Christopher Smart. Schizos are not nearly as lucid as the first two.

Liar

Do it yourself, you lazy child.

Fuck you, and your nice dubs

Doubt he's a vegan fag, probably a bio fag.

Let's get this bread back on track

>So Procopius and Machiavelli were schizos, eh?

no, but one lived 1,500 years ago, the other 500 years ago. Neither of them lived in an age where mankind could orbit the planet, send probes to other worlds, or where the simple concept of Scientific Theory was yet in use.

Fuck him then. I am a Veganfag myself hha

>Scientific Theory

Theories are theories not fact. Scientific theory is still a theory. I.e Bullshit until proven fact. P.S Darwin was a Jew

2018 and still believing in jews. They're obviously just a conspiracy created by Stalin to portray Hitler as the bad guy

3001 and you still believe the lie that is's 2018?
Back to bible you go

Really hard to tell. Are you a vegan?

Yea, I'm Vegan. So fuck?

Ah.

I see you do not understand the meaning of the word "theory" when used in the context of science.

I'm sorry that you suffer from this sort of illiteracy and inability to understand what it is, but, let me explain:

>A "Theory" in science is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

2+2 is not 5

Fuck of back to school user

YOU ARE A FAGGOT OP!! THE BIGGEST FAGGOT OF THEM ALL!! YOU ARE BEHIND ALL OF THIS! YOU ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING!! FUCKING FAGGOT!! FAAAAGGOOOOOT!!!!

>Scientific theory is still a theory. I.e Bullshit until proven fact

You've got that the wrong way around. A lot of people seem to get this wrong so you're not alone. Scientific theory, such as the theory of gravity, is the explanation of observations based on evidence. Theories always leave the room for a potentially better explanation. That's the cornerstone of science: experimentation yielding evidence that can explain observations to ultimately prove or disprove a hypothesis (which is basically a guess as to why something happens). This is why the theory of gravity is not called the facts of gravity. There may well be a better explanation that we are currently unaware of so someday the explanation may change... hence it is now and shall always remain a theory. However the action of gravity has been well documented, extensively experimented, and the model works remarkably well for predictive purposes.

A scientific theory is not a hypothesis, it is the evidence that proves a single hypothesis to the best of our ability right now. It is the highest form of experimentally verified & factually correct explanation to anything there is; and even then there's always the consideration that a better explanation may exist. This is science.

The more you know.

Many scientists and philosophers of science have described evolution as fact and theory, a phrase which was used as the title of an article by paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould in 1981. He describes fact in science as meaning data, not absolute certainty

agreed

Ah. not just scientifically illiterate, in terms of not knowing what it is, but also functionally incapable of understanding what the processes of it are, I see,

Well, that I cant help you with. You can cant make the horse drink, after all, and I'm not going to waste my time on your wilful ignorance of reality.

fuck data. Long live troof

Theories are beliefs. Not fact. Off you fuck user

what is the evidence for these other continents?
i want to believe in this meme, but i need evidence

the earth is the shape of a map dur dur dur

I said inb4 Flat Earth 30 minutes ago brofo

Some people believe that over the Antartica ice wall there are at leat 33 unexplored continent.

This theory is based on the words of the Admiral Byrd who said "There are a lot of earth unexplored in the south of this world"

you can repeat your ignorant fallacy it all you want, but while you remain in the precambrian, the rest of the planet moves onward.

Enjoy your irrelevance and extinction.

How the fuck do you expect to be nb4 OP?

God is a reverse black hole which resides in Orion Nebula Trapezium. It spits out the raw consciousness which creates matter. This is the point of the mysteries and is cross referenceable across hermetic texts, Christian texts, Kabbalistic texts, and various others. This is the origin of the eye of Horus, it is Christ itself as are we; as per Shrodinger's observation that the total number of minds in the universe is one. The pyramids of Giza reflect this also and the landscape and objects there are designed to teach us the math which leads to this conclusion, it is a university for ascendance through math and observation. Similarly many cathedrals espouse the same message in a similar way. Furthermore the architecture of our brain also reflects this, the brain being the nebula and the pineal gland the eye of Horus or white hole itself. This speaks of the oneness of reality and the manner in which our collective thought manifests physical reality itself.

I urge you not to believe me. Study the mysteries yourself.

Please delete this immediately.

The whole of the law.

I will not give true Pi.

How do I get my mom to stop believing this non-sense? I've tried:
>Asking her how other planets are round, and explaining how spherical gravity is the only logical conclusion about the celestial bodies' shape and conception.
>Explaining trigonimetrical perception and how one can tell from a zenith point how there is a mild curvature over semi-flat surfaces such as water.
>That there have been thousands of astronomers, physicists, mathematicians, and explorers that have come before her to understand how the world works, and that Flat-Earth is a rehash of an 18th century idea that is long outdated.
>Verify that her sources are absurd to base theories on.
She wants to believe NASA is lying to everyone about "how we have a flat earth" *one* explorer named Admiral Byrd (I'm going to guess that is the correct spelling) who supposedly went to Antarctica and said that you can't go beyond Antarctica because of some barrier is suddenly the scientific mastermind of the century (He's a 19th century explorer I believe).
When she showed me a map of how the Earth is flat, I immediately understood why she was so misguided. It was a fucking sea map, one designed for sailors so they avoid crashing into the arctic. FFS.

>I fell asleep in 6th grade science classes: the post

Fuck you free mason, tell me more

That non-sense is your mom's only way of feeling like she's got an edge in this world. The amount of change and advancement which has accumulated throughout her life is making her feel out of touch and left behind. She's powerless to control all the new stuff that she barely even understands, if at all. Even you've gone from needing her to being independently capable. Secret knowledge is the desperate mind's salvation from the terror of feeling useless.

I do believe the idea of having "secret knowledge" as a form of desparation, but I think it's not about uselessness.

She's actually repaired all kinds of modern computers, and she's a very intelligent woman. Obsessed with history and archeology, I want her to go to college and actually do something with herself. I feel like it's the only way to correct the non-sense while keeping the rest of her good sense.

what kind of retarded shit is this ?

That was literally the OP of this thread you fucking moron.

Dude he's fucking with you. If you're too dense to understand that then you're just as likely to be ejected from the gene pool.

You humans still don't get the divine essence. This picture is not even close. Its like saying, TV uses electricity(currently at least)

that looks like some bomb ass fiction tho

You are just about as cringeworthy as the user who doesn't understand what a theory is.

Typical vegan pick up line

Is there any way we can get Sup Forums to read this post?

We're being instigated into a race war that never existed in the first place to enforce there always being a lower and "upper" class that are both below the 1%. This keeps the lowers, slaves where they are, and the "uppers" are happy they're "at least not those people", and never improve themselves, so like a more intelligent slave class. There's a new "enemy" in the middle east every second week, which keeps the war drama fresh. The jews are using those of muslim and christian faith to work against each other, by making both sides look like boogymen.

Actually, it's not the jews, that's just another boogyman. So who is behind all of this? Surely the group responsible have lost their humanity

I think you have it all wrong. You say it's the inability to judge between reality and fiction, but you never once thought that something about the world we live in isn't right? I think I possess the ability to think for myself and not be stuck inside the box with beLIEving the lies and nonsense that has been fed to me. We all know something isn't right about this world, some are just to scared to admit it and try to find out the truth, and thats all fine and dandy if you're afraid. But when you have 7 billion of you fuckers that are to brainwashed/braindead to think for themselves. We get this world where no one knows whats going on. Shouldn't someone know wtf is going on??!?!?! You're telling me we have Virtual Reality, and all this technology...but yet we don't have any idea what the fuck is happening in this "reality" Come on dude, isn't it easier for nothing to exist....so why the fuck are we here? Are we ok with this? We're more likely nothing but slaves being controlled by "Aliens" and we're being poisoned since birth. Hell not only are we being poisoned by pills, by our food and water, even by our air. They even have our fucking consent. Sure i'll smoke, sure i'll drink, sure.....just don't make me think. Whatever people just keep overlooking it. Theres gotta be a reasonable explanation right.

Not any of you guys, but while the scientific theory is very important for structuring understanding the world, it does tend to be stubborn in its strictness. More organic understandings of the world can be much more open and faster, but is more error prone. But even scientific understanding is only within the scope of what we know. When knowledge structures become larger and more complex, there will be cases of our "for sure" understanding of things that will be shown to be wrong. Like when you go from the 3x3 rubik's cube to the 5x5, and you realize there are parody cases where it would show as solved/correct in a 3x3 cube.

youtube.com/watch?v=RXe6SoVvqO8

Since the mid 1970s, the Gnostic Catholic Church has been responsible for lacing drinking water with fluoride to increase precocious puberty through pineal gland calcification to covertly combat the spread of cancer caused by Christian morality and hidden from the public through the infiltration of the NIH by radical Scientologists.

The deepest things happen not to be conspiracies