Why isn't this cunt going to jail for using off shore tax havens? Scheming deceptive little bitch she is...

Why isn't this cunt going to jail for using off shore tax havens? Scheming deceptive little bitch she is. Do you think she ever has a moment that she realized her whole life is from something she did as a 6 year old, and she's a fraud with no talent whatsoever? The villains win in this world, that's for sure.

>implying avoiding giving your money to the government is somehow a bad thing

Did she beak any laws?

>implying

given her age and wealth this probably wasn't her idea, she would have wealth managers and financial advisors

Because that's not illegal dumbfuck

>people aren't liable for their agents

thats cute

im too dumb to be charged with tax evasion 8D just an innocent girl hehe ^,^

Go ahead and prove that she knew what they were doing.

Same people who blast Trump for it have no problem when a cute little feminist bitch does it. How about you stop thinking with your dicks for once???

This.
Whilst morally and ethnically dubious, its not actually illegal.
No
Also this

Can we end the thread now or does OP want to start an autistic shitfit about his feefees regarding feminism now?

It wasn't tax evasion. It was tax avoidance. Which is 100% legal.

then she better start sueing her agent for acting without authority

How about you calm your vegan ass down. It's legal when Trump does it and it's legal when she does it

>its not illegal so its right, stay away from my waifu
>fuck donald trump he never pays taxes lul

Who she sued and how is not your concern. Prove she knew about it.

kill yourself Sup Forums. she did nothing wrong. and she paid income tax on everything.

you talk shit about hating the banks yet youre a hypocrite. plus in the UK they are required and did publicize her address and info

this is common sense

no shit

she did not do anything illegal dumbfuck theres no tax evasion. she pays and paid income tax already

I wonder how she's not in prison for being part of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the girl witch and her orbiters from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Oh shit, a Sup Forums thread in disguise.
I can't wait for that bronzed tiny handed meme to lose so we can go back to a less retarded site.

>Why isn't this cunt going to jail for using off shore tax havens?
Because she's cute.

>im gonna start a thread and complain like a little bitch and call everyone little bitches and cry
Huh really making me think. Mods should delete your shit thread.

Great just what we needed more autism and shitposting

you can always go back to tumblr and reddit

#EmmaForPrison

Reported

Wow, that's a wall of autism to climb.
Please be pasta.

Probably because she didn't break the law. If she did something, she would have been put on trial at the very least. Tax evasion (illegal tax evasion, not just loopholes) is the one thing that even the rich and famous get tried for. Hell, even Lionel Messi got indicted for tax evasion, and he's practically a god in Spain.

shes an attractive rich white woman, the highest privileged of them all

It's a very old pasta.

>this salt
she was 10 and she beat out likely a thousand kids and had the right poise and will to get the job. she didnt even want to try out originally but did and then did eight callbacks. acting better than both of them in the test screens

>its a butthurt trump supporter shitposts episode
Fucking reruns.

Its stale, its posted constantly half the people here like OP are autists.

You'd be very surprised how quickly you become OK with tax avoidance once you start making big cash and uncle Sam wants half of it to buy Mexican kids iPads or to give the local PD a tank instead of fixing the roads

Nigger do you get the concept of irony? You are the one acting like a babby bitch tumblr tier faggot

You want her sent to a lesbian infested jail where she will be molested and be the bottom bitch of a brutal, domineering dyke who pounds Emma every night?

You want that, user?

>Whilst morally and ethnically dubious, its not actually illegal.
shes paid more in tax than most people on here have. its morally dubious for the banks to be required to release a citizens private information. and this happened to her previously. so good for her for putting her money elsewhere

fpbp

she can serve out her sentence on my penis, if you catch my drift my amigos.

Would that be a long, hard sentence?

Because all the people who have the power to prevent tax evasion are all tax evaders themselves.

bazinga

plebs

Yes I want someone who's rich and famous and has everything, to experience what its like to be a lowly peasant that suffers real life problems. Especially when if us peasants do what she did we'd all go to jail.