Mfw reading Trump University playbooks

>mfw reading Trump University playbooks

I know you guys love him, but...

This can't make you comfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-sales-playbooks/
sandiegouniontribune.com/documents/2016/may/31/guide-trump-university-employees/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ
parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&DocId=6932136&File=4
washingtonpost.com/investigations/panama-papers-include-dozens-of-americans-tied-to-financial-frauds/2016/05/09/d199bfa2-12d3-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html
reddit.com/r/PanamaPapers/comments/4f7sw3/inside_panama_papers_multiple_clinton_connections/
wired.com/2015/12/congress-slips-cisa-into-omnibus-bill-thats-sure-to-pass/
reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/utah-law-requiring-anesthesia-abortion-goes-effect
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/13/september-11-saudi-arabia-congressional-report-terrorism
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-11/poultry-workers-in-diapers-as-bathroom-breaks-denied-oxfam-says
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/rio-olympics-2016-zika-virus-global-health-disaster-a7024146.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ejA0wKTRHH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos#Discovery_of_toxicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Credit_and_Commerce_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Silkwood#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag#Operation_Northwoods
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1691
industryweek.com/articles/obama_says_10_billion_trade_deal_with_india_will_lead_to_jobs_23181.aspx
theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-her-aides-tried-to-alter-drug-report-because-they-didn-t-like-the-conclusions-nick-a6988616.html
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/feb/01/nestle-slavery-thailand-fighting-child-labour-lawsuit-ivory-coast
theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/19/plans-to-stop-collecting-data-on-wealthiest-1-in-uk-criticised-by-ifs?CMP=share_btn_tw
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/20/475017281/u-s-ranks-41st-in-press-freedom-index-thanks-to-war-on-whistleblowers
capitalfm.co.ke/news/2016/04/watchdog-says-press-freedom-decline-new-era-propaganda/
theguardian.com/news/commentisfree/2016/apr/10/money-offshore-corrupt-democracy-political-influence
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ttip-uk-government-only-did-one-assessment-of-trade-deal-and-found-it-had-lots-of-risks-and-no-a6999646.html
middleeasteye.net/news/qatar-national-bank-allegedly-hacked-data-1200-entities-leaked-online-1642830110
zdnet.com/article/nsa-whistleblower-overwhelmed-with-data-ineffective/
euobserver.com/migration/133318
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/food-producers-congress-lobbying-foia-united-egg-producers
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks
wtvr.com/2016/04/29/virginia-state-medical-examiners-investigation-amid-allegations/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-will-not-be-investigated-over-off-shore-trust-and-tax-affairs-by-parliamentary-a6994241.html
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/apr/17/edward-snowden-on-police-pursuing-journalist-data-the-scandal-is-what-the-law-allows
nwitimes.com/business/local/bp-ceo-to-get-million-raise-after-layoffs/article_52201886-d6ef-5c56-ad49-bb5342525556.html
reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-privacy-idUSKCN0XB22U
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/14/us-corporations-14-trillion-hidden-tax-havens-oxfam
marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06
climatechangenews.com/2016/04/07/big-oil-spent-115m-obstructing-climate-laws-in-2015-ngo-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't mean anything bad. It is a liberal lie. Trump is great!. He even said that he is great. So it must be true.

I just ignore it like the fags who ignore how stupid Bernies ideas are or how fucked up Hillary is.

Trump 2016

But isn't that hypocritical.

You made a huge point of calling those people idiots for ignoring those things.

That makes you an idiot too, doesn't it? I mean, this man literally wrote down that you should swindle people out of the things you want. He wants your vote. How do you know that any of the things he says aren't just swindling for that end?

What has he done to earn that trust? I'm very confused, like a Bernie supporter would be.

Trump has never did anything wrong, did you hear him? He said that he is smart.

Link senpai?

fortune.com/2016/06/01/trump-university-sales-playbooks/

>During one-on-one conversations, “you may begin with some small-talk to establish rapport but do not let them take control of the conversation,” a playbook reads. “You must be very aggressive during these conversations to in order to push them out of their comfort zones.”

>“If they complain about the price, remind them that Trump is the BEST!! This is the last real estate investment they will ever need to make.”

>For those who have hit credit limits, employees are told to suggest they dip into savings or identify other “seed capital.”

>“Money is never a reason for not enrolling in Trump University; if they really believe in you and your product, they will find the money,” a playbook reads.

I sat in on a conference for a pyramid scheme once. It's... exactly the same.

Seriously, this is the worst election to date EVER. The choice is between Trump (a bit shady after this revelations and surely unpredictable) and that warmonger cunt $hillary (e-mail, bengazi, shitty secretary, corrupt fundation, proven liar and cold blooded).
Fuck those two, still, I'd pick Trump over $hill because there's no other choice.

Businessman scamming the ignorant, what's new?

what's the name of the guy in that webm? that's exactly the way I feel when listening to people try to defend hillary

>what's new?
What's new is that he's the GOP nominee.

Holy shit you're right. And for that reason, I need to ask you for some aloe vera because now im a #bernvictim

Oh, here's the actual playbook!

sandiegouniontribune.com/documents/2016/may/31/guide-trump-university-employees/

If you have the time, read through it. You might learn a thing or two.

it's bad, the only consolation is that it is cancelled out by Hillary's email scandal, but it kind of feels like we lost the moral highground

Who is moral in this world anymore? People who voted hillary must have no moral.

I'm not seeing a problem, this is all sound advice

if you're a sociopath with no semblance of basic human empathy, then sure

Trump University is great. You shills have literally no dirt on Trump. You have nothing. Why even post?

This is business, not daycare

Trump wasn't actually operating the thing, he just licensed his name to them. Doesn't totally absolve him of blamr, but he wasn't actually scamming people himself.

Im not ignoring it. Ill duly acknowledge it.
But it does not impact my opinion of him or my decision to vote for him in the slightest.

>empathy
>business
pick one

>(((empathy)))
>business
pick one

I posted just to say I agree with the potato

Are people surprised that business is dirty? He already corrupted politicians

yeah millionaires and billionaires aren't made by playing nice

> t. never sold something in my life

>defending the behavior which is the biggest source of what's wrong with the world
why aren't you voting for hillary then?

>everything that's wrong in the world is caused by arbitrary conditions which I outlined based on my own unsubstantiated bias against businessmen.

Pathetic.

This doesn't seem too bad.

Hey burger, read the fucking documents, I'll laugh hard when the court will determine that isn't a scam. The whole document has recommendations not to circumvent the clients, they have no ground for "fraud" accuses, the clients were presented a product they willingly bought.

Because I'm only voting for meme purposes. If Trump wasn't in the election I wouldn't have even registered.

>arbitrary conditions
the toppling of foreign governments when vying for land or control, the deals made to secure oil rights, the racketeering organizations that are supposed to help people but instead prey upon them, the liberties given up under the guise of freedom to enact more control upon the masses, and pretty much the entirety of the corrupt american corporatocracy and all other atrocities committed worldwide in the name of greed are not "arbitrary."

>unsubstantiated bias against businessmen
this has far less to do with businessman than it has to do with the attitude that leads to such controlling entities. if you're in favor of these tactics, then surely you must support israel and the rothschilds as well?

also, look up rational choice theory.

>Hey burger, read the fucking documents
I have.

>I'll laugh hard when the court will determine that isn't a scam. The whole document has recommendations not to circumvent the clients, they have no ground for "fraud" accuses
that's exactly why it was written that way, dumbass. of course they aren't going to rule it as a scam. otherwise there wouldn't be a single pyramid scheme left functioning in this fucking stupid country.

>the clients were presented a product they willingly bought
people will buy dog shit instead of food if you can convince them it's better for them. but that doesn't mean you should.

how noble of you.

Sounds jewish.

>people will buy dog shit instead of food if you can convince them it's better for them. but that doesn't mean you should.
Responsibility is on the buyer. Cry about it.

>Responsibility is on the buyer.
defend lobbying.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ

Anyone thats butthurt about this clearly knows jack shit about business seminars, they are hugely popular, quite expensive, and whether they help you or not is completely dependent on your own abilities and some luck as with any business venture.

My business professor told me how he paid 5k for some seminar and it was helpful and worth it, people are just bitching because they didn't become millionaires after it

no

Wow, I'm for communism now! #ResistCapitalism

>pay $5k to go to a seminar to hear things you already know
nobody's bitching about the seminars. they're bitching about the behavior the seminars teach, which is both morally and ethically reprehensible.

>If you are a sales person, you are a Sociopath

>muh morality and ethics

how many laws did he break? none? ok ...

go thump some bibles if you want morality, those people got exactly what they paid for.

Wow, really makes you think.
I am now #CruzinForaBruzin

AS a new yorker, as long as he does it to other countries I couldn't give a flying fuck. It looks like regular business to me and what you should be asking yourself is how similar is this to what other currently running institutions are doing?

samefagging from your phone again pedro?

> reading rich dad poor dad books

> neither rich, poor or dad

guise this is the end for trump

Thats just A guide to aggressive marketing.
Its a scummy thing to do for sure, bit i fail to see where the legal issue with it comes up.
His book, Art of the deal, is filled with the same kind of advice really. Any game theory book would likely have the same shit in it too.
Im not for trump either, but you shitfucks need to realise that the more and more you try to fling shit at him the less it sticks.

okay, then defend any of this:

parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&DocId=6932136&File=4

washingtonpost.com/investigations/panama-papers-include-dozens-of-americans-tied-to-financial-frauds/2016/05/09/d199bfa2-12d3-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html

reddit.com/r/PanamaPapers/comments/4f7sw3/inside_panama_papers_multiple_clinton_connections/

wired.com/2015/12/congress-slips-cisa-into-omnibus-bill-thats-sure-to-pass/

reviewjournal.com/news/nation-and-world/utah-law-requiring-anesthesia-abortion-goes-effect

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/13/september-11-saudi-arabia-congressional-report-terrorism

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-11/poultry-workers-in-diapers-as-bathroom-breaks-denied-oxfam-says

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/rio-olympics-2016-zika-virus-global-health-disaster-a7024146.html

I was a car salesman for 4 years. I had to quit because of how much of a piece of shit I felt like scamming people every day. if you want to be a good salesman, you're basically foregoing all the values you were raised with.

>the law, both written and paid for by the rich, defines morality
>nothing can be morally or ethically wrong unless there's a law written to define it as such
man, I bet you'd have a great time living under chairman mao.

It's a standard sales tactic. We did the same thing at the Ford dealership I worked at.

>why vote for a smart businessman instead of a corrupt political sellout?

Trump hasn't done anything illegal desu, you're going to have to try harder, Huma.

>I was a car salesman for 4 years. I had to quit because of
Yeah selling shitty cars that break down just after warranty and taking advantage of that meme to push "Extended warranty" that doesn't actually cover anything useful on people could make you feel like a piece of shit, but it's your fault for working in a shithole like fucillo...

which reminds me, everybody, here is some asmr
youtube.com/watch?v=ejA0wKTRHH4

Sounds like a typical sales playbook. Be forthcoming and aggressive, don't go around thinking nobody can afford your product.

>Trump
>smart businessman
>Trump
>hasn't done anything illegal

>smart businessman
I see you've bought into the "good at business" meme as well. if you think trump is a "smart businessman," then I have news for you: you bought what he was selling.

the most effective way of propaganda is the one making you believe that you are creating your own opinions from an unbiased information. they are continually feeding you partial information which leads to the desired outcome/opinion, then the human ego comes in - the result you've created is a part of you. you put it together. you made the effort, spent the time and energy, and anyone questioning it is questioning you your ego, so now you are ready to fight for it, to fight for yourself. the mainstream media aren't the only people who use this method. this is where we are; they who control the media control the people. they are the only communication link between those in power and the common folk. ask yourself what you've seen on Sup Forums outside of memes.

and look up virtue epistemology and effective altruism when you get the time.

I know Sup Forums seems like an easy target for you, but traditional forum sliding is largely ineffective in this day and age. try again.

>meme arrows
>meme gif
>no content

>everyone is lying to me!

go back to /x/ tinfoil nigger

here you are branding me to discredit me and yet you're shit talking how trump does things. Eat a dick fag

So let me get this straight, he got absolute idiots to give him money and you're mad because of "mah capitalism". Stop posting here and go back to rioting near every Trump rally Pack

this

>just be as dumb as they are

this is why the entire political system is busted. People are fucking worthless and care more about what they WANT to believe.

>scamming people
>good buisnessman

That's exactly how I feel. It's a fucking joke.

But at least Trump brings the bantz.

Heaven forbid he ever sold things

>go back to /x/ tinfoil nigger

My sides

>what makes a scam successful
>lack of information
>lack of intelligence

It's one of the few forms of darwinism that still exists in civilization. You know those nigerian prince letters? They're misspelled on purpose because anybody stupid enough to overlook the spelling errors is much more likely to follow through and get scammed and the nigerians don't want to waste time on maybes.

Yeah I'm sure you're a real saint with all your dealings with human beings.

>not giving a fuck about strangers without a good reason makes you a sociopath

This just in, being a reactionary cunt controlled by feelings is the acceptable and preferred behavior of the worker bee. Please remember to vote for Hillary, she's a woman.

I assume you're voting for Bernie, the guy who wants to take property from the winners and give it to the losers of society?

>>defending the behavior which is the biggest source of what's wrong with the world

Anything in Excess is bad and wrong. Is it abuse of practice or an abundance of stupid?

>the corrupt american corporatocracy

lol you are a fucking pathetic beta male

Those are all standard sales / marketing tricks. Limited time sales, Saturday/Sunday only special pricing, limited quantities (first X callers).

Guys I can't stand with Trump anymore, he finally got stumped this time...

I mean Trump University, more like Chump University am I right haha? it really makes you think...

I am now a #BernVictim

Have you ever wondered that your life sucks because you believe salesmanship is immoral? This is probably why you fucking suck at job interviews.

Oh shit you're absolutely right. Guess I'm now #artillaryforhillary

Proof he literally wrote that down?

Well I guess that's it then. I now #berncoal4shillary

Were you actually lying about the cars you sold?

>branding me to discredit me
no, just trying to get you to open your fucking eyeballs.

>le conspiracy argument xD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos#Discovery_of_toxicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Credit_and_Commerce_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Silkwood#Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag#Operation_Northwoods
and look at what's happening in michigan with all the water crisis shit.

but sure, poisoning the well has made it real easy to discredit anyone who takes the time to look into things further. good job, buddy. keep fighting that good fight.

no, but I do try to be.

>not caring inherently about the well-being of other human beings on principle
I don't give a shit about other people's feelings, but I do care about keeping them alive and healthy. but sure, go ahead and call me a reactionary for trying to open more people's eyes to the negative effects of the behavior of those in power. that sure makes a lot of sense.

I'm voting for trump, actually. but mostly only because the alternative is hillary.

>pic related

>Trump isn't actually a billionaire who owns multiple skyscrapers

I don't care. I'm rooting for him to win no matter what he does. He do the rest of the campaign naked and take a shit on live tv and I'd still support him.

>Trump University
You realize that he only let these people borrow his name for money, right? That he has nothing to do with the curriculum and shit, right?
>liberals really think Trump made this shit
Can't make this shit up.

>I don't give a shit about other people's feelings, but I do care about keeping them alive and healthy.
oh, so you're a caretaker. You know what's best for them? you want to feed them and hold them and brush them and protect them from danger? You want to make them dependent on you? You're the kind of person that fancies themselves a slave owner? yeah?

>trump is literally scrooge McDuck
At least it isn't a MLM

Oh no aggressive sales advice I guess I #feelthejohnson now

>people absolutely, positively despise Jewish people and their tactics
>everyone is advocating their tactics in this thread.

If his name was Donald Trumpberg, we would be seeing an entirely different reaction. This is partly why I despise humanity. The hypocrisy is astonishing; no specific group is immune to it. True rigor is a fucking joke nowadays because it doesn't exist. Everyone has an excuse for everything.

>Trump's not even smart like me,a learned scholar of navel gazing pseudo philosophy. Yeah, the reason i don't have any money or success in life is because I'm far too moral, unlike that con man fat cat Drumpf. Do some research on this irrelevant topic bro so you can be smart like me.

I think he prefers being called a "People Collector". He likes to collect poor people for brownie point redemption.

>I know you guys love him, but...

t. increasingly nervous man

you sure are good at making assumptions about people. I make over $350k a year, but you can keep trying to discredit me if you want.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1691
industryweek.com/articles/obama_says_10_billion_trade_deal_with_india_will_lead_to_jobs_23181.aspx
theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-her-aides-tried-to-alter-drug-report-because-they-didn-t-like-the-conclusions-nick-a6988616.html
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/feb/01/nestle-slavery-thailand-fighting-child-labour-lawsuit-ivory-coast
theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/19/plans-to-stop-collecting-data-on-wealthiest-1-in-uk-criticised-by-ifs?CMP=share_btn_tw
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/20/475017281/u-s-ranks-41st-in-press-freedom-index-thanks-to-war-on-whistleblowers
capitalfm.co.ke/news/2016/04/watchdog-says-press-freedom-decline-new-era-propaganda/
theguardian.com/news/commentisfree/2016/apr/10/money-offshore-corrupt-democracy-political-influence
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ttip-uk-government-only-did-one-assessment-of-trade-deal-and-found-it-had-lots-of-risks-and-no-a6999646.html
middleeasteye.net/news/qatar-national-bank-allegedly-hacked-data-1200-entities-leaked-online-1642830110
zdnet.com/article/nsa-whistleblower-overwhelmed-with-data-ineffective/
euobserver.com/migration/133318
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/02/food-producers-congress-lobbying-foia-united-egg-producers
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/super-rich-were-first-to-bail-when-lehman-collapse-ripped-stocks

oh user, don't be so naive

much worse practices have been implemented by corporations and businesses

that 1 of 300+ businesses that Trump heads would be caught up in something like this is not a surprise

on top of that, it's only a few students seeking charges compared to the thousands of charges sought by students against universities all over the country

It's called a free market, nigger.

Everyone uses sales tactics whenever they try to convince someone to go their way. Anyways, Trump wasn't even the person who likely wrote these documents.

Its a salespitch, have you never encountered a true salesman before, they all use this tactic

>says the autist violently pasting URLs

Yeah sure buddy

>this is the best attack hillary shills can come up with

L O L

you sure are making some good arguments there, I hope you're getting paid a good amount for them.

wtvr.com/2016/04/29/virginia-state-medical-examiners-investigation-amid-allegations/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-will-not-be-investigated-over-off-shore-trust-and-tax-affairs-by-parliamentary-a6994241.html
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/apr/17/edward-snowden-on-police-pursuing-journalist-data-the-scandal-is-what-the-law-allows
nwitimes.com/business/local/bp-ceo-to-get-million-raise-after-layoffs/article_52201886-d6ef-5c56-ad49-bb5342525556.html
reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-privacy-idUSKCN0XB22U
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/14/us-corporations-14-trillion-hidden-tax-havens-oxfam
marketwatch.com/story/most-americans-have-less-than-1000-in-savings-2015-10-06
climatechangenews.com/2016/04/07/big-oil-spent-115m-obstructing-climate-laws-in-2015-ngo-says/

He's a businessman, I don't get why people are trying to act surprised when he acts greasy. It's just like him outsourcing production of his clothing line to Malaysia, of course he's going to try and make as much money as possible, he's a fucking businessman.

Be happy you have someone willing to give up their career and work for America and end all the corrupt shit that only a businessman will truly know of.

>this thread
I am now a #CruzMissile.

so what exactaly is your beef here? you're all over the place man. what are you upset about?