Brutally honestly rate my gf

Brutally honestly rate my gf

Honestly need to know, Is she good enough to throw her slutty, little, petite, tight ass on cam and make money off her from strangers watching her suck my cock and playing with herself?

Need some real rates here anons. Help a Sup Forumsromate out

She took these a min ago at work. She goes to the bathroom for me whenever I want and would for you too.

shes cute but camming will take her down a dark road, help her get a real job, be a productive member of society.

I'd watch her, any full body pics without the myspace angle?

A little flabby in the belly.
Lets see the ass and back of the thighs, camwhores need to be pretty fit for me to be interested.

what the actual fuck it wont let me [post more

lets try this again on desktop.. FUCKING hell

test

Her Beautiful petite, but plump ass

She works 35 hours per week and I pushed her ass back into school to finish and changed her to degree to something not useless (former photography major)

she doesnt get daddy's dick any day she misses a night class. its a rule. shes such a good fcking girl.. Im the luckiest man alive..idc ab her looks she could be 2 points lower and would still love her.

tryign to find on desktop;.. I have shit and monbile pics arent posting for some reasson.

trying to find. yeah i know she lost 15 lbs this month though. tshes tighter and only weight 115 lbs now . was about 125 when these were taken. well most of them.

can I get some rates on there? thats all I need pls guise

honest rating of her

Post nudes for a rate OP

im trying to find them on here

Closest I have on the laptop..fucking mobiles

can I get one rate pls?

6/10 but would absolutely watch her suck my cock.

here we go..

sex.com/user/roxy113/

all her nudes

Id give her a 6.5-7/10. Her ass and thighs look pretty good, I dont see any cellulite which is a deal breaker for me and camgirls. Can she dance and/or move sexily? There is nothing worse than a camwhore who just sits there and waits for people to tip.

6.5/10 OP
+/- 0.5 based on her skills in the bed

chaturbate is - Roxy1131

will be putting her on that shit possibly tonight if not, tomorrow. and over the weekend. come follow!

please just take a min a register for completely free. if you say "sharpie" in our room chat, we'll do a fre show for you for joining up as a gray user, just for my Sup Forumsros

(cb = chaturbate)
com [slash] affiliates [slash] in [slash] [question mark] track [equals sign] default [ampersand[ tour [equals sign] yiMH [ampersand] campaign [equals] Xi4TH [ampersand] room [equals] roxy1131

lmfao I had to chop the fuck out of that link,.. her room is just Roxy1131 on chaturbate

thank you, user

this show complete nude on banner

manyvids.com/Profile/1001203165/Roxy1131/

shes either sucking, flashing her ass/tits, flirting and acatually interacting with people and we have tons of fun doing it.

come follow her page if you'd like to watch later tonight or prob tomrorow and this weekend I'll put her on.

chaturbate is - Roxy1131

if you register with this link and put it all together, you earn like 500 free tokens I think?

(cb = chaturbate)
com [slash] affiliates [slash] in [slash] [question mark] track [equals sign] default [ampersand[ tour [equals sign] yiMH [ampersand] campaign [equals] Xi4TH [ampersand] room [equals] roxy1131

damn.. this kinda turned into a crazy shill post. honestly didnt mean for it to go that way. Just want some rates of her to see if shes any good to keep trying this kind of shit.

so.. gues I got my answer. around a 6/10 about right?

I love her gag reflex ... she can at least take more than half my dick now with weekly training. I love her ambition towards it,.. fuck she sgreat.

Im already a paid member of CB, I just dont use it much. Ill check her out sometimes.

Appreciate it user. Thanks. Say "sharpie" if you're ever in our room so I'll know it's a fellow user. She'll do something special for you.

Needs to tone. Crunches, sit ups, elbow planks.