Is it common practice for Americans to keep their quilts in their ovens?

Is it common practice for Americans to keep their quilts in their ovens?

No. Though some who don't use the oven use it as storage, which is dumb as fuck.

Brilliant. Then every time you go to cook something in the oven, you have a bunch of random shit scattered on your counters. Fucking retard.

>use it as storage
Only for the shit I put in the oven anyway, like baking shit.

What?

There are people who don't even use the oven and for some reason use it as storage. The stove top is different than the oven, son.

Some keep their bill boxes in there, and I'm like why? Why do that?

>yfw murrikans only use microwaves to cook their food

Americans work far more than most countries in the world, so quick and easy to prepare food is often a necessity.

The stove top, son.

>The stove top is different than the oven, son.
When did I say it wasn't?

what a cute mommy

I don't know, man. A lot of Americans just use the stove top. The oven is typically reserved for baking or dinner parties.

Americans don't cook

>americans don't have roasties

I use the oven fairly regularly.

>Americans work far more than most countries in the world
literally one of the first world countries with most unemployed citizens per capita

>so quick and easy to prepare food is often a necessity
People that can control their time and agenda would find a way to enjoy a good and healthy meal, but americans are neither one of those things

stay fat, dumb and lazy amerishits, otherwise the world will lost a major lulz source

They have grills.

Good on you then.

yes. that is why it is a joke.

You already made this thread on Sup Forums and I already told you, we only put pillows in the oven.

>Nice warm pillow and duvet when you get into bed

Maybe yanks aren't too bad.

do italians really have bidets in all their bathrooms at home, when their houses are made out of 17th century stone masonry and collapse during earthquakes?

What's wrong with having a bidet?

nothing. its just that all europeans pretend they have one, when they obviously don't. since they live in 800 sq ft spaces in 300 year old buildings.

Why would a bidet be any less practical than a toilet or sink?

He's talking about employed people, who have 45-60 hour work weeks. Compare it to Norway where the workweek is 39 hours, or Denmark, where it's 35.

You can install a cheap one from Amazon as an attachment to the current commode

>People that can control their time and agenda

which is something americans can't do