Im fucked, /b. I have a 200 word essay due tomorrow night and simply no way to make that deadline...

Im fucked, /b. I have a 200 word essay due tomorrow night and simply no way to make that deadline. Mfw 7 years of college was for nuthin. I feel so shattered inside

Can't write 200 words in a night nigger you retarded

Fake&gay

op here, please help

Im fucked, /b. I have a 2 word essay due next century and simply no way to make that deadline. Mfw 107 years of college was for nuthin. I feel so shattered inside

The topic is: things a dog would do

I know this is clickbait but damn complaining about 200 words
I write at least 6000 words per day
Grow up. You beta fag probably text your bf more than 200 words a day

Newfag

>200 word essay
>Due tomorrow night
Are you in middle school perhaps?

>essay
>200 words

>>gtfo

alright, smart guy, if you so smart guy then help. I have 3 words so far: Bark, woof, jump. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW /B?

You just wrote ~33 words, feget

please screencap. these newfags are retarded

lolololool such troll, much epic

the only thing im hanging on to is the hope that he will push it forward a month or two

꒰•‧̫•ू꒱

I can’t think of a single paper that I didn’t write the night before it was due. Some I did the day of. 200 words is nothing and any required research is online. You should be fine. Not including this sentence, that was 37 words.

oh wow words i thought it meant pages. fuck thats so much worse

Oh hey, its this thread again

Newfag can't spot bait

DROP THREAD, STOP BUMPING THESE RETARDS

bump

You almost had me but I'd expect that kinda post from a shitty high school student

200 words thats like a paragraph

>200 word essay due tomorrow night
You stupid nigger, that's like five paragraphs. Get busy, dickwipe. Write a 2000 word essay and edit it down.
This thread is a pathetic piece of shit

continue it then:
1. Bark 2. Woof 3. Jump. 4. Hop? idfk
plz help dude do they want a story or something??

Shit, you just reminded me I have an essay due on Monday. Thanks bro.

>200 words
>essay
???

write it all..sakjhg;lasjhg;lkshg;lkhsg the rest as the original language in dedication. p.s. fuck you if you do that.

I always forget to put this in my filters thanks for reminding me. "word essay" added to filter

bitch, 200? I did a 3000 word essay in 4 hours. try harder.

There is a company you can pay to write it for you. That's what they do for a living.

checked

Thats 3 digits.
The same amount of digits as 200
200 is how much my paper is due

>7 years of college for nufin
>no way to make that deadline
If you knew college you would already know how to do 2 days of work in a few hours, and even more why the fuck are you complaining here on Sup Forums instead of getting your shit done Op?

i literally havent had a single helping suggestion so far. plz just give advice. it is too tedious for me to write this much in a given day. i usually send to a proofreading company 2

I told you there is a business that writes papers for collage students you just send in what you need and they write it up pretty fast.

Nigger you must be in the dumbest part of the world if your college essay is 200 words i was doing 500 to 700 word essays in middle school and i was able to get em done by the end of the night and get a passing grade

Oh i see i have fallen for the b8 i am a semi newfag so im still learning whats b8 and what isnt

200 words are you retarded

try and say 200 words right nwo, literally impromble

newfag lurk more

Honestly you should be able to write it up in a hour. Maybe if you weren't wasting time on the internet complaining about it you could get it done

I suppose i 200 might be possible if you get lightning in a bottle but holy fucking shit dude it sucks dont it

200 words
You are black by any chance?

This site is only worthy to be lurked when im shitting so no

>200 words
>essay

I kek'd.

i hope you shit 200 turds