I smoke weed everyday about 4-6 times and recently haven't been feeling high at all after smoking. What do?

I smoke weed everyday about 4-6 times and recently haven't been feeling high at all after smoking. What do?

smoke more or have a break (cold turkey)

what, are you stupid are something?

go cold turkey for a month, exercise and eat healthy

then start up again and smoke once a month on a friday

and get a haircut and a job you fucking degenerate

......quit smoking for 4 weeks,and lower your tolerance level you imbecile.

Crazy fucking idea here.... stop smoking weed for a while

/thread

You're addicted
Find yourself an NA group

I cant go month without smokinf are you fucking crazy!? I need weed to live its my medicine.

Take a break so your tolerance gets low again.

then just neck yourself you fucking waste of space

you're vibe-fat dude

you're like a fat person who says "oh I can't possibly not eat a large pizza for breakfast, its my medicine" but you're not physically fat you're vibe-fat

go on a vibe diet you fat fuck

4-6 times every day? What are you, 14?
Either take a tolerance break and smoke more.

Been a daily stoner for 10 years and i go through a half every week. Just gotta keep upping it if you want to stay baked, even now i need to take a break every once in a while to bring my tolerance back down.

I weigh 335lbs so...

>1/2 ounce a week
>stoner

Kek cute

No,its not.

Grow up dude.

Honestly 2 weeks is long enough. You can at least go 2 weeks right?

I work a 48 hour week. Can't exactly smoke during work.

go on a food diet too

why do you need to be told this?

Are you saying weed doesnt have medicinal benefits you retard?

lol there aren't 48 hours in a week dude

>excuses

Time to move on to harder drugs ofc.

are you retarded?

I never claimed that it doesnt.

All im stating is that you seem like the kind of person to embellish having an illness,so you have an opportunity to consistently use it as a medication.

Kek enjoy being a wageslave

Nah and I just ordered an ounce of Purple Cotton Kandy Kush as im typing this

I was thinking about trying DMT and or molly

I'm lucky enough to enjoy my job.

Enjoy being broke for the rest of your life and never being able to afford anything ;)

THIS

When I smoke im calm, focused and one with God.

If i dont smoke im angry, sad, and full of anxiety.

>one with god

kill yourself

How about a week off? Also you ever smoke amnesia haze, or girl scout cookies? Those strains always get me high, regardless of tolerance..

Y u h8 god??

I just bought an ounce and im gonna smoke it while playing some Cod:WW2 then later im finna watch some netflix with my girl while ya sweating ya balls off at ya mcdonalds job.

I've stopped for two month, came back the first joint I smoked wasn't nearly as strong as in the good old days. The weed was good but it didin't got me out of my mind high like it used to.

Kys ya faithless fool

are you mixing it with tobacco?

...............jesus christ mate -.-

You feel that way because you have developed a dependency to always want it the second you feel a bad emotion.

Learn to curb those thoughts by doing ANYTHING else productive. Walk,paint,run,work out,plant a garden or something. This will give you the coping skills you need to deal with frustration.

jah, what a meanie, why h8 God, God is gr8

Coming from someone who trips a lot on psychedelics and loves my jane with a passion, you seem fucking miserable, weed is not for you.

Humans are made to adapt, either stop or use more dumbass

Its never like the first few times. I took 5 weeks off definitely got baked af, but nit virgin baked. Maybe after six months weed free it would be like the first time.

Keep trying to make yourself feel better about being a failure at life.

Sounds real cool to a 12 year old. Keep it up man.

Exactly m8

>being this much a faggot

I took a year off a while ago, you get accustomed to the feeling, its never like when you're new to it.

MDMA does the same shit. I used to fucking love it but i've done it so much over the years that ive grown accustomed to the feelings and experience and its not anywhere near as exciting or as mind blowing as it used to be.

LSD has been about the only drug i can think of thats stayed constant and mind blowingly amazing as the first time.

Get stronger stuff, use edibles, increase consumption, or decrease consumption for a time (you don't have to stop, just do much less)

Maybe going completely sober for a while would make it "reset". I mean i think psychedelics are sort of in a league of their own, tolerance will build but it's always mind blowing given enough of a dose.

Dude...............same situation for me. Ive been on so many M binges from my raving days,and its just not the same if i drop a pill now. Also,im tired of feeling extremely sad for days after taking it.

Do you ever feel that way as well after molly?

Yeah i've taken big breaks before. I think it's just because im used to the feeling and know what to expect that it isn't as exciting anymore.

It's like enjoying a hobby, when you do it constantly it ends up being same old and not quite as enjoyable as when you first got into it.

He could also have generalized anxiety disorder and is self-medicating
Most likely the root of op's problem is actually food and exercise based

Kill yourself

Also change what you smoke from. Sounds crazy but it does work. That’s why I keep it a healthy mix of blunts, joints, bongs, bowls, and edibles.

This is true.

Even if that is the case,he can at least be honest and admit that instead of being a whiny cunt about it.

Underage nigger detected

Yeah i get that, but i think when you get to that point with drugs. You can start experimenting with different combos. Like if i take MDMA had a good munch on some shrooms, smoke some weed while I'm comming up. Man, thats an experience that will never get old.

You should try meth, heard it's great then.

Yeah if i do it often enough it'll fuck with my mental state for a good week afterwards, i end up feeling really mopey. I try to stick to maximum once every 2 months now.

You have a problem.

MDMA+LSD is one of my favourite combos in existence. It's just hard to do in a club setting because they wont let you in if you're clearly off your face, its a bit easier to compose yourself if you're just doing mdma or just doing lsd. So i don't get to do it as often as i'd like.

Start injecting it

> i waste even more money than you waste
> i do more damage to my lungs in a day than you do in 3
> your not as dependent on getting high as i am
kek cute

Kill yourself

Past couple days I haven't been smoking. Smoking doesn't really negatively impact me, I've stopped because I cant stand talking to other people who smoke and I am forced to be around them to purchase more. "This stuff I had last week blah blah blah. This new stuff blah blah blah"
Get another fucking hobby! Weed is great to accent things you enjoy, but so many people I know just sit around and watch tv or play on the net after smoking. Use it to think through problems or get a new perspective, not to sit on a fucking couch. That's already relaxing, it needs no assistance from weed!

MD makes me hella locked in my own head for the first few hours then i get super talkative. Im happy with it cause i have a blast but just wondering if anyone elss gets like this? Alsl my MD comedown isnt so bad. Just smoke as soon as you get up. Makes you paraletic

do something other than smoke

Shut the fuck up gayfag, hes basically right

All gags are gay, faggot

I was you once. Graduated highschool and started college. Weed slowed me down. Stopped smoking now I own a business.

Wouldn't say the first few hours. Maybe just during the come-up i get like that, once the peak hits im talkative as fuck.

MDMA+LSD does that to me though. I was once at a house party and was just staring into space as both drugs started hitting me at the exact same time, people kept coming up to me and asking me if i was okay and it was annoying as fuck. Last thing i want when im tripping balls is to be bugged about if im okay because then i start going "wait, am i okay? why are people asking that? Whats making them concerned?"

Dicks.

Tried that combo once. Wasn't massively impressed, but could very well have been the setting. Going of that one experience i think i prefer them separately. Which is unusual for me as I'm a drug slut

.. yeah, i understand buddy, dont worry

Yeah clubs are way to heavy on security these days. I hear good things about raves, but i wouldn't know as I've never been to one.
I get that locked in thing with coke, but I've never liked coke that much. I've had worse comedowns from other drugs MD ain't too bad. But then again i don't really go as hard as some people. Some nutters will get though a gram in a night, shit is unnecessary.

Make hash oil

Maybe i just have a longer kick in. Cause last time i did it i lay in total darkness under a sleeping bag for like 2 hours before i got up. I love the end part the most. Everyone seems so open and one its amazing. Also girls are like godesses and kissing is beyond mind blowing to watch and do

kill your self op

a mind is a terrible thing

Oh man,i feel you on that brother.

Thats why i stick to taking it every 4 months,and only 1 pill for the night.....dont want my mind turning into mush. Its also the exact reason why i stopped doing coke.

That shit used to make my mood HELLA erratic,so i had to give it up.

Most i did was around 0.6 0.7 of a gram. Totally by accident. My mate gave me one of his bombs and I accidentally swallowed his bigger one

The best experience i ever had was at a rave. Took 2 tabs, waited until the comeup was just about over and right before i started peaking i railed a 150mg line in the bathroom.

Walked out into the warehouse and i got hit like a ton of bricks. All i could see was a blur of lasers and lights, the strobes were so intense, i had this huge shit-eating grin on my face, It felt like i was in there for maybe 10-15 minutes.

When i walked out i was drenched in sweat, white as a sheep, eyeballs were popping out of my skull and darting in different directions, mate of mine ran up to me and was like "where the fuck are you ive been looking for you for hours dude, are you okay?"
Only thing i could say was "i feel fucking AMAZING"

Turns out i had actually been in there for about 4 hours...

Sheeeit. I'll take like 2 0.2 -0.25 bombs over the course of a night. I get worried about my heart after a while. That thumping feels great at the start but after a few hours i get concerned, maybe I'm just being a faggot idk. I think around 0.3 is the most I've taken in one go.

I'm a raver/partier so i enjoy the peak the most.

But the deep n meaningful conversations with mates after the peak wears off is always an amazing time, its hard to beat that connection you feel.

Thats huge man. 150mg seems to be the sweet spot for me, 200mg ends up with me sitting on the ground rubbing my legs swinging my jaw and running my hands through my hair.

I like dancing and partying so its not really the experience im after hahaha, not to say it isnt enjoyable though

Well i found that after i come out the down stage if i keep taking bombs i dont go back in i keep all nice and calm. I try not to worry too much as so long as you remember its a drug and stick to basic rules you’ll be okay.

Its the only reason i do it. Dancing is great and all but damn. Nothing like a good convo

The thumping bothers me too. I dance a lot so my heart rate sky rockets. I actually had a scarey moment once when i had MDMA and someone gave me a few lines of speed, my heart beat got irregular and started pounding really bad, had to sit down outside in the cool breeze because i was overheating a bit. Ever since then i try to avoid mixing multiple stimulants.

you have a point, but i like masturbating on weed

smoke meth instead

the fact you even need to be told about tolerance probably means you are too young or too retarded to be smoking in the first place.
I don’t know why you seem like you are content being a fucking degenerate to society, the fact you have a girlfriend willing to be with your retarded ass either means she is just as big a loser or cheats on you daily
Also I doubt you have have anything medically wrong with you that requires weed. Let alone 4-6 times a day. Just know while you think it’s fun to get high or think you “need” it every time anything goes remotely wrong in life, you are getting more and more disconnected with the real world. You’ll prob never amount to anything more than 20k/year.

Trust me bro. Gets to a point where you start seeing orbs and shit and imaging things. Again if you’re easy to freak defo stop at 0.4 as i have witnessed a few freak outs. My mate imagined my dogs. I always tend to see people with different features such as piercings and such they dont really have.

I'm pretty experienced with LSD so i'm not too concerned with freakouts on MDMA, i've just found large doses of MDMA to not be what i look for, i get all jelly legged and end up just monging out in a dark corner hahaha

Doesn’t bother me either really. Had a girl screaming full volume next to me before while i was lay down and i was just like ‘well shes fucked’. Wish id saved some stories i posted on here yesterday or the day before in a drug thread. But some trippy shit has happend on MD like seeing the world through cheap 3d blue and red lenses even tho i wasnt wearing any. Also as i have to wear glasses for my vision anyway it makes me see clearly and if j try putting on my glasses it looks ‘too sharp’. I always prefered darkness when fucked up with some nice convo and smokes and chill music

Stop smoking except fro the end of the day or the weekends. Its only useful for watching a movie listening to an album or making art or music anyways.

i've never seen anything like that before, freakouts on mdma don't seem to be all that common in my experience.

The stories i have of LSD though...

in australia we have these things called "bush doofs" which as basically psytrance raves in the bush that last 2, sometimes 3 days. Over the years a few people have freaked out and ran into the bush and gotten lost and have had to send rescue teams out there when there mates realise they haven't seen them for the last 8 hours.

One guy got really paranoid and agressive and thought people were plotting against him, so he started attacking people, when they restrained him he almost bit some dudes thumb clean off.

dickheads ruining it for the rest of us

Some people need to keep it together.

And honestly you can find videos of people freaking out on the internet. Its kind of like coke. Little things make big reactions it just depends on what you care about

If you’re my age (23) and still smoking pot on the regular and you don’t have a career lined up, you’re a fucking loser.

more poison if you ask me. Like i smoke weed too but when its the medecine card youre playing your life plain sucks and you dont know how to deal with it except weed. Been there done that sober up a day or two, get some some crazy ass dreams while sleeping sober.

If you cannot beat a plant than you are really that low

TAKE A FUCKING BREAK NIGGA

Seriously. It takes forever for tolerance to get back to baseline, but if you take a month or more off cold turkey, a single bowl will send you to the moon

I don't understand it. I can't count how many tabs i've had over the course of the last 10 years and i've never even been close to a freak out, every single experience ive had has always been positive and amazing. The closest thing to a negative thought i've had was in my post earlier where people asked if i was okay and i kept wondering to myself if i was okay and what i was doing to make people so concerned.

Im 22 you projecting sperg

You need a tolerance break, bud. Quit smokin so much and stop for at least a week or two. Shit, man