Will he get a spot on the bench at least?

will he get a spot on the bench at least?

no, italians hate niggers

i think that's up to mario

not really
just their football fans

especially black ones

Is he really better than Belotti, Insigne, Berardi or Petagna? I don't think so

I hope not

Insigne and Berardi are more of a winger/second striker. Balotelli's competition would be Belotti, Immobile and that other young striker

Nope

He's the perfect example of a guy with a lot of talent but fucks around too much
He'll be a bad influence on others

>spee doesnt rate based balo anymore

There was one dude here that was supposed to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo, forgot his name.

he has some rape accusations and is playing in the lowest league of some random country

i hope so

why always him, Sup Forums?

Which is why we hate ourselves

>tfw no more based balo

aint watching the nigger league

Depends.
At his peak he was better than everyone. Now he's better than Petagna.
Petagna is shit.
No, because he's still the same idiot.
We don't.

fuck, no
I'd rather have back that absolute numpty of Pellé

He's ten times the player Petagna is kek.

He scored shitloads of goals this season. The man just needs a friendly atmosphere to show his talent, he's bad when he's under pressure but Nice fans love him and he loves Nice too apparently.

Nah, he is shit.

I never stopped rating him.

No, we don't hate terroni.

Sounds like Amantino Mancini

>Belotti
no, not even close
>Insigne, Berardi
completely different roles, but no and yes respectively atm
>Petagna
yes by far

anyway you forgot Ciruzzo "honest southern hardworking lad" Immobile, he's having a cracker season and deserves the starting spot, plus there's Eder, who is always pretty good for the NT

He ruins the locker room.

>Eder

he's not any better than the strikers they have, and given the potential for squad disruption that they brings, its not worth it really.

would be surprised if he picked up more than 5-10 caps the rest of his career

delete this picture please

>Eder
Stop. Everytime he gets picked for the NT means Inter will hold on to him for longer. The only thing he brings is >muh hardworking forward

>rating Belotti

He will be the new Azzurri mascot 'Super Mario'

it's not the NT fault if Inter haven't either sorted out how to usefully employ Eder or realised Icardi is the real cancer of their locker room
Eder still gets called up because he's unselfish, dedicated, hardworking and doesn't whinge like a spoiled brat whenever he has to start from the bench: the diametrically opposite player that was Balotelli

Wait why are niggas saying he ruins lo cker rooms? He never did none of that at Milan

After he blew away Germany in 2012 I thought he would be GOAT by now.

At least Lewandowski level.