I amazed that there are still dumbfuck creationists like you out there who deny the fact that EVOLUTION has occurred

I amazed that there are still dumbfuck creationists like you out there who deny the fact that EVOLUTION has occurred.
I mean, come on guys. The evidence is overwhelming.

I GUARANTEE you that you can't make a better argument for the evidence using a creation model then science can for the evolutionary model. And yet some of you seem to insist on trying.

Do you talk to your mother with that bait?

i know you are but what am i?

okay

That's what i thought, bitch

okay

I believe in de-evolution.

don't believe me? just look around.

You might be surprised by how many creationists are still willing to deny evolution. Often for very bad reasons.

No such thing

Ooo a reaction pic this time.
Thanks chump

it's just one lame thing after the next
Are you the one in the group that everybody makes fun of who never contributes anything tolerable or funny?
Implying you do have friends. Seriously question. I won't be accepting anything but serious answers.

‘Like you’
Who do you think you’re talking to, bitch?

lol dang, really putting in some effort now. Really trying to put me in my place.

Am i still getting bumps for this?

The creationists who believe this of course.
Are there any of those left here?

., evolution is a creation , calm down that people asked you to learn about jesus the irish military man helping to shutdown india back to finland , learn to learn ,.

Well you got me there

Not an acceptable answer. You went a hack route by deflecting and latching on to the fact that I replied at all, which tells me there's some truth to what I said. Again, a lame thing to say. I would be roasting you hard IRL if you said something like that.

., no troubles , the indians destroy so much there is no point in being angry , and stay safe , learning the truth is like phasing in real life , avoid trouble ,.

lol really digging the application of pseudo intellectualism to get the better of a rando on the internet.

Thanks for the bumps!

prove it

I’ve been seeing posts like this I’m various threads for the past few days. These are posts that are sentences that just look like word salad and nothing makes sense. Is this bait or are the people who post like this actually retarded and unable to write an understandable sentence.

>application of pseudo intellectualism

You type things that are so damning of your lack of self-awareness that it makes me snicker. You make yourself easy to laugh at, which goes back to my original assumption. Ditch the "I'm gonna call anybody who uses 3 syllable words pseudo-intellectual" thing. It's disingenuous and phony. You're a big fat phony, sir.

It's definitely intentional. Don't know if it's a generator of if they actually have to put effort into it

lol see my last post

I mean I can understand if you're feeling lazy at this point and you don't have anything to contribute. Interaction can be tiresome if you lack the stamina and practice, eh chap?

Oh are we going to contribute now? Cool.
I was hoping you would. The subject of the thread can be view in my original post.
Feel free.

No the topic now is how you don't know how to communicate properly and your constant deflection and cookie cutter responses have landed you in self-induced autism internet jail.

Look, you might be interested in the tedium of trying to put a rando in their place. Personally i'd prefer to actually discuss something real. In the mean time, i shall continue milking you for bumps lol

if theres evolution theres also devolution

e.g feminists

basic

How do you present impirical evidence to someone who doesn't value it or understand it?
You don't, you can't.
Live your life and let others do the same however frustratingly stupid they are.

>devolution

I will not tolerate such an unscientific concept

this coming from the guy that has never read a scientific paper or book in his entire existence

Alright you hippy bitch lol

You assume a lot.

Nah. But if you're looking for some, I recommend sci-hub as a resource if you're looking for papers. Gets you past a lot of pay walls and membership requirements.

Just going off your "let's all just let people be and throw flowers around" statement.

Sure people with a certain worldview will have a hard time accepting evidence. But it DOES expose to them the gaps in their reasoning and more importantly to anyone observing

Again, your reading way too much into what I said.
If you are in doubt as to the meaning, you can just ask you know.

lol now who's lacking self-awareness?

Never!
Anyway, i've just explained why i'm not down for "live your life and let others ..."

You do what you feel is right of course.

I do

Looks like creationists have fled this site.
About damn time

Hey, if you want to debate the science then let's do it. Otherwise, shut your mouth