Cringe thread

cringe thread

I mean he's strange looking, but I would say if this makes you cringe, you might be emotionally compromise. You might have the mind of a woman and you're blinded by your feelings enough to allow something to overpower you. This is a sign of weakness, not strength. You can't cringe your way into being funny, successful, or having a job, coffee breath.

anybody save the videos of him and his brother screwing around?

classic

fuck

Nudes of that Velma looking girl pls

longest log ever

wow

>we post total losers so we don't feel like losers.

wouldn´t call logboy a loser

Bump...???

At least I never fucked my own brother

at least i fucked someone

This might be bait, but I'd agree.
Just a dude with some icecream.
It's not like he's white knighting on Facebook.
Cringe threads are shit cause of stuff like this.

Yep, he looks mentally retarded. It's not really cringe to me either, more of a feels thread.

aha, well,, that thread sucked,, pffff

Agreed. Fuckin faggot 12 year olds can’t tell the difference.

I disagree. The cringe comes from the misfortune of being that person. I don't think he is saying this guy is innately cringe. The cringe is from the empathy of being that ugly retarded person. Since we all aren't ugly and retarded we can imagine being ugly and retarded makes you have no social life and without socializing you'd be awkward and have poor morals and shit like that. Autism. What he is doing in the picture isn't cringe, it's just HE is cringe in his nature because OP feels better than him and would be upset if he were him because that would make him ugly and retarded. If everyone suddenly turned ugly and retarded on the outside and remained the same on the inside, they'd probably cringe at themselves too. You can say appearance doesn't matter but it does. Imagine if he had a friend who inspired him to work out and get a haircut, he'd probably go from a 1 to a 5 or 6. But he's fat ugly and retarded because he has no friends to help him grow because they all avoid him for being fat ugly and retarded. Shame. Ever wondered why mild autists and retards at school are always weird and ugly and stay that way forever? cause no one irl really wants to be their friend and help them. Cruel world. That is cringe

They wouldn't be if people didn't have crazy standards. If someone socialized with them they likely wouldn't end that way unless they truly have a mental illness If someone is your friend why does it matter their looks? Not like you're trying to fuck them lol. I guess people gotta knock someone down a peg to feel better about their shitty self.
I always just laugh at stuff like that because at least 50% of people on Sup Forums are social outcast themselves who don't know what a shower is.
Thanks for your input though bud, I always enjoy attempting to view things from a different viewpoint.

Jesus