Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. I bought my first vape a little over a week ago and figured out pretty much all there is to know about it. But now, I'm curious on your best juice recommendations. I'm a big fan of milky and creamy flavors.
Throw me your best suggestions!
Also is an RDA with an unregulated box worth the price?

Also general vape thread

Cuttwood unicorn milk
Element key lime sugar cookie
Atomik milk and honey
Those are my 3 favorites
Loop1 loop2 are pretty good too

Jam monster all the way, Strawberry and Blueberry. I can’t get enough of it. Flavor is great in sub ohm tanks and especially rdas.

Had a juice called alien piss once. Best damn juice I've ever tasted

Liquid nicotine is a poison. Don't be a moron.

if ur getting an unregulated might aswell get a mech mod

I like the fruity flavors. Naked Lava Flow is my favorite. If you like cream try Cottontail Cream by Lost Art

It is worth it just make sure you know what your doing when you build your own coils running on an unregulated, personally I'd say run an RDA WITH a regulated mod its easier and at this point really I dont see a reason to run unregulated mods anymore maybe like 2 or 3 years ago but now regulated are just better

I hear liquid ass tastes great!

Honestly, I usually buy mint stuff from the MR Vapor house stuff because all the really tasty stuff just torches my coils.

The cheap stuff keeps my coils strong for 2+ weeks, while the tasty stuff seems to make me burn a coil every 4 days or so.

do NOT buy Charlie's Chalk Dust Slam Berry. WEAK ASS JUICE

Unfortunately I have vaped more then I should in a life time.

Lyfe savors is my favorite, air factory is pretty good but loses flavor over time. Iced Reds apple is really nice if you like menthol but imo after a couple bottles it gets old. Tried all of the naked flavors eventually you start to taste the same chemical in all of them but very berry was fire. #1 rule for best taste/long lasting coils is stay away from desserty juice.

Nasty Juice

also the best place to buy cheap juice is ejuice dot deals and the best place to buy mods is probably ejuiceconnect.

I like Cosmic Fog, I can get it at Walgreens and Walmart any time of day. Good PG/VG blend on all their flavors. Currently vaping Lost Fog Neon Cream, which is 30/70.

The sweeteners are what usually coat the coil and make it taste bad. Once the carrier gets boiled off all that's left is the fake sugar. Give your used coils a vodka bath and they'll be good to reuse. Might need a pipecleaner or a small screwdriver to loosen up the residue first, though.

Try Guava Pop by The Mamasan.

Used to love cosmic fog kryptonite, until I smelt gain detergent, never again.

Try to find some local juice makers. Cloud chasing causes me to go through too much juice, and name brands are too expensive when you go through 200mls+ a week. I get my juice from a coworker $25 for 150mls, and its better than most juice I've tried.

You can easily find 120ml name brand stuff online for $15 though

Flavor's not too strong but just right for an all day vape.

Nasty Juice is good. low mint series

Does vape affect lung performance like cigs?
For sports and the like?

Not OP. I can't say that it doesn't affect your lungs but it's definitely not as bad and noticeable as cigarettes.

Buy a bottle of Nora's Dream by Aisle 7. Favorite flavor and all the money goes to the guys daughter with a very rare disease. Her name is Nora obviously. Great cereal flavor, with a creamy background.

huge different between vapers lung performance and cigs, you can actually breath again

Silverback makes some damn fine juice for a good price. $25/120ml for it here. Really good flavors. All day vapes for sure.

I have been smoking for a year and i quit 2 months ago. when i smoked it didnt do shit with my lung performance

"Active smoking is known to impair lung function, as measured by pulmonary function testing of lung air flow rates" compared with nonsmokers and vapers who do not have anywhere near the impairment of smokers.

All these delicious sounding liquids and we dont have those in europe or atleast in my country

It's not as damaging to your lungs but if you chain vape you will irritate them which can make exercising uncomfortable. I have noticed no loss of lung capacity in the 5+ years I have vaped, but it definitely makes them more sensitive and second hand cigarette smoke can make me cough. It may also give you some acid reflux which has its own problems.

The carrier fluid is hygroscopic and you can easily dehydrate yourself vaping so I don't recommend doing it before or during strenuous activity.

Just make your own juices. It's way cheaper so it's less money down the drain if you make a bad liquid

ITT degenerate trashbag hipsters

milk of the poppy is pretty good. really creamy with a hint of strawberry.

also lemon twist. it is a lemon bar flavor just the right amount of throat hit. i think its called. its lemon bar

>lemon twist
Mah nigga. Pink punch lemonade is my absolute favorite right now

>creamy

the lipids deposit into your lungs. the flame retardant is actually taken into your body and detected in your urine.