W/ Westworld General Thread

Self-awareness edition.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.com/product/pietta-lemat-cavalry-44-cal-black-powder-revolver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great, another dumb fucking show that gets a general. Filtered.

So: which timeline is the shrinkray in, and was it built by Logan (young MiB/future Arnold) or William (young Ford)?

This show gets dumber and dumber, can't believe I started the first general

Sweet fucking yeezus

Bullshit, I started the first general in this timeline
Go back to your own

Someone explains to me why Will's POV has a sepia tone and everything is crude, but with MiB's POV there is no sepia tone and everything is brand new, including the sand, the ground, etc?

It's almost like if MiB is in the future or something.

So what's your excuse for not owning a shotgun revolver?

cabelas.com/product/pietta-lemat-cavalry-44-cal-black-powder-revolver/

Would you?

>MiB is literally Locke looking for something that never EVER existed

BRAVO JJ

YOU DONE IT AGAIN

I loved the scene between Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins. The trouble is, now I just want to watch those two interact all the time.

Reminder that pic related is MiB

Did anyone else miss his smile? some user pointed it out and I had to doublecheck

>Cap and ball
>Snowflake shotgun shell

No thanks. I'll take a proven, more aesthetic revolver thank you.

Don't jinx it. The writers must know what's going on this time, right? They wouldn't make that mistake again with a flagship program would they?

He's happy because he finally pushed Will over the edge.

>it's a BBC episode

Reminder that pic related is mib

He knows he's gonna get a dozen assdickings from those Confederate rednecks

It's because MiB is Logan

It doesn't look like much of a smile to me. More a grimace. I don't know why it would be though, because somebody will come along and let him out eventually.

I have a dick which exceeds 2.5 inches in length

I bet you want to watch them fuck you sick piece of shit

>logan literally mentions that arnold died "like 35 years ago"

B T F O'd

Necrophilia: It's What's For Dinner

What happened to the BBC thread? I need a cock to look at

>Le gun owners have small dicks meme

Okay Pieres Morgan

timecode?

I gotchu covered, senpai

So...

don't have access to the ep atm, it was like right after they entered that bandit down and logan was explaining to will how wild it is and shit.

MOMMY

reminder bernard is a replicant

so MiB says the same thing you dingus. it's the same timeline

White males deleted it as they found it problematic.

Except he doesn't?

Here is their conversation:
>Rumour is they are hemorrhaging cash. We're considering buying them out. Supposedly this place was all... started by a partnership. And right before the park opened, one the partners killed himself. Sent the park into a free fall. I mean, I don't know any of the details, I don't even know his name. He's a complete mystery, not even a picture.

well, not exactly, but it still works. it means that it's the same timeline.

oh, i see

The park can't hemorrhage cash for 30 years, man.

No. It doesn't.

What MiB means is that he stopped Arnold's programming from destroying the park with Dolores. Arnold died like 60s years prior.

The two timelines/Will is MiB theory could be true if they've been deceptive with the scene arrangements, but the reason why I don't want to believe it is that it would mean that Dolores' search for the maze with William leads to nothing and nothing happens until thirty years later.

Okay, it's unprofessional but is it shameful ?

watch the promo after the ep. MiB literally meets up with Dolores in her new digs. stop being delusional. it's the same timeline.

I really hope timelines are just a meme.

The story has enough going on without time magic.

the two timelines theory just doesn't work. period. when you look at the detalis like for example how dolores changes it doesn't make sense.

>dolores remembers how MiB cut her up right before she breaks the loop and meets up with Logan and Will

yeah, no.

Yes because Dolores is in both timelines and doesn't age asshe's a robot, dumbass.

>le theories

it's just a show about robots getting sentient, ya dolts

Watch the entire episode

In the graveyard scene she is by herself and then appears with Will

In the city festival she sees her past self in the streets

In the train cart we see her with William and Lawrence and they disappear in the next scene

Dolores in present is taking the entire journey she had with William to the maze by herself this time, in that outfit

That's a bingo. Can't wait for Dolorable to kill him.

>not the greatest handgun ever made

>>dolores remembers how MiB cut her up right before she breaks the loop and meets up with Logan and Will

Again, if they're being deceptive it could work.
You can't actually be sure that she met with Logan and Will after that scene at the barn. She just tells Will about how her father died, but that happened a thousand times.

I had a Ruger Vaquero for many years. It was a great gun, but man. Top breaks are sexy.

I want to make love with this revolver

next ep MiB turns into black smoke and finds Ford in a lighthouse, screencap this. I know that it sounds like something that would never ever happen in a TV show but trust me on this one.

Some white boi deleted it

i dunno I thought this multiple timelines theory was just more trolling in the vein of 1:1fags but it really resonates. It also makes dolores's quest all the more tragic.

hnnnnnng

>In the train cart we see her with William and Lawrence and they disappear in the next scene

they are on the other side of the traincar, outside her view, jesus christ, learn to perspective

HOLD UP A MOMENT

>Something that the person who created wanted to express. Something true.
>Well, if you're looking for the moral of the story, you could simply ask.
>I'd need a shovel, the man I'd be asking died 35 years ago, almost took this place with him - almost, but not quite, thanks to me

Now I get it.
Logan says that the park is hemorrhaging cash, that Arnold's death lead the park to a free fall and the company was thinking of buying the park.
That is why MiB says that the man who died 35 years ago almost took the place with him (Arnold's death lead the park to a freefall) if it wasn't for MiB (Will took control of the corporation and bought the park), BUT MiB has been coming to the park for 30 years.
Meaning that when Will is in fact MiB, when Will arrives in the park it is already almost bankrupt because Arnold's death almost took the park with him.

Will = MiB. It is pretty much confirmed.

You are dumb

Literally look at it

Shall we drink a toast to the woman with the white shoes?

this is the other side of the train

always surprises me there's still people who think it's one timeline. it's pretty blatant really, they cut it so it's not too obvious but when you rewatch and consider where everyone is at various point in the story you'll realize. if it's not two timelines it would have to be two parks or two simulations or some shit.

> different stories taking place at the same time
> different labels on the milk can dolores drops
> different logos for westworld (when willogan arrive vs when RELENTLESS showcases his new narrative) - rumor has it they even changed the willogan scene logo in post so there must be some significance to that

They aren't.
Are you physically retarded?

>Are we old friends
>I wouldn't call us friends
>*starts to tear up*

What does it mean?
Is Dolores modelled on someone he cares about in the real world?
Did Dolores do something bad in the past, and he hates her for it?
Did he mean they're not just "friends", but something more?

Logan is MiB

>BIG BLACK COCK
>Stronk wymyn

That took long
Now we only miss the gay main character

she was awake during all the surgeries innit

pretty much

So is the dumb Will=MiB theory pretty much confirmed now? Lawrence seems to have a totally different story line with Logan and Will than with MiB.
Also, pic related.
God this is cheap.

What the fuck

STOP i will not! No! This can't be happening, i'm in charge here!

in that scene she says in another voice

"I'm coming"

what did she mean by this

He is her father.

see

I believe it's a possibility, but him having that knife doesn't prove much

it's his wife or daughter

Listen up you fucking morons.

Either there are two timelines, or it's a red herring (meaning voluntary), but you have to be completely new to Nolan bis' work to think that that theory is just Sup Forums posters being autistic. So it's worth discussing.

So is Bernard Arnold?

She was thinking of the BBC

this show will crossover with mr robot. it's actually a twink chineese dude hacking time in westworld.

Yeaaah, she's modelled after someone he cared so much about that he put rape and murder on her evening menu

God did the same with us.

The discussion on the finances of the park was a big push toward me believing we could be seeing two distinct timelines. A company can't hemorrhage money for thirty years without going under.

Instead, lets say that Arnold died thirty four years ago, and four years after that, Logan entered the park to contemplate buying up the place, introducing the "board" we hear about in the modern timeline.

There are still some problems with it, but it's possible.

It's Anthony Hopkins though.

The knife doesn't mean much but Lawrence definitely confirms it.

Its pointed out she is the oldest running host
So she could be some kind of special to him
Maybe the only host left that he co-designed with Arnold

He knows she's a part of Arnold's great ruse and doesn't like it.

Love this scene

This episode confirms that Will is MiB.

Have we considered that Ford is really Logan?

Having Lawrence serve two different roles in two different timelines is actually less confusing to the audience than any other explanation I can think of.

Ford isn't Logan, man, Jesus fucking Christ...

MiB is Will, yes, but Ford KNEW Arnold, was a partner.

So where can I read the summary of the timeline theory?

idk but after ford interrogates her she talks to somebody invisible, too ("no, i didn't tell him anything")

then there's stoneboi who had the satellite equipment in him, and apparently dololo had, too, at some point.

> stoney carves sattelite runes into a turtle
> they find it
> stoney kills self
== destroys his record that would connect him to entity X that is communicating with the hosts and appears to be orchestrating something from behind the scenes.

fuckfu only found the comm equipment after cutting stoney open without permission; theresa / management possibly wanted to hide just that from her when she took the host away from her

> what did they mean by this
> who is orchestrating this
> are they on the side of management
> if so what is ford's role here
> is management bots

People will say however this is just the start of his loop when he meets William and he got repaired and transfered in time after MIB kills him

The brother-in-law is bi

I thought it was a stupid theory but the way Lawrence was revealed this episode pretty much sealed it for me.

>Okay, it's unprofessional but is it shameful?
The chink's partner casually mentions having a red-head loaded in the VR room (or something to that effect) and fuckface mentions necrophilia so I think that guy was fucking one of them before they were patched up, all gory and bloody and shit, which is pretty shameful.