Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Help me, Sup Forums, how do I stop being so ugly?

Bullet through the head in supersonic speed does wonders.

work out, eat healthier, dress better, stop being a coward.

cum facial

Photoshop is your friend

>stop being a coward
how?

Lose weight
Treat acne
Work on your haircut - with your bone structure you probably need more volume
Trim eyebrows
Better clothes

In that order, and you could be a 6.5 instead of a 3.5

>become a woman
solid advise there user

That looks like the result of chemtrails. I'm sorry dude, there's nothing you can do but sue the Obama administration and maybe get plastic surgery

get out of your head. stop obsessing over things you cant change and strive to change the things you can. its a process, not an event.

1. never take another selfie
2. shave
3. get a decent haircut

gotta say you can stick your head in the oven for a quick tan, take off your glasses tho.

Some user posted this in an advice thread:

At no point in life should you not give a shit about anything. That's how you truly create a life you don't care about.

Focus on the things in life that are actually important to you. You don't have enough energy and time to tend to everything. You definitely can build one hell of a garden if you work at it, however you can't grow a forest of the same quality. There's only so much you can do with your time. Find out what's truly important to you.

Secondly, you're an adult. That means you can cut people out of your life if you need to. If someone's only a negative to your life then get them out promptly and efficiently. They can raise whatever bullshit they want to in reaction to it but a majority of people have no impact on your life if you don't want them to.Surround yourself with the people who matter in a positive way.

Finally, the importance of self-insight cannot be understated. You need to understand that you can be wrong about things and people. You as a person should be constantly trying to improve. Some people never leave a high school mentality. Most people have a couple admirable qualities. Recognize them and make these qualities a part of yourself.

go to gym

Become a transfag, sjw's find beauty in anything lgbt, even if they're hopeless landwhales.

Or, become pic. Bones are beautiful, they both begin with Sup Forums for a reason.

try wearing clout goggles

You don't need to be a woman to maintain a basic level of personal physical fitness, hygeine, or presentation.

Trim eyebrows, get other glasses or contacts, get decent haircut, lose some weight, eat healthier, take better care of skin, perhaps grow a beard that suits you and most important, smile.

1. Go to a barber to take care of your hair and eyebrows. Hair should be longer but with an actual haircut, eyebrows shorter
2. Shower once a day. Use face wash every time you shower!!!
3. Grow a beard
4. Do a sports that are fun for you. Maybe something less boring than weight lifting like, martial arts, swimming, surfing, climbing, ultimate Frisbee, doesn't really matter
5. Maybe eat healthier but the effects are often overstated

Do these things for 3-6 months at least. Once you see results it will be easier to keep going

a good start, start talking to women. Don't think about what they might say, just do it and see what they DO say and act accordingly. If you act like a huge weirdo and they're visibly and/or audibly uncomfortable around you, then leave and try again with someone else. If you do this to women you wont see everyday, then there's no lose. You'll never see them again, you weren't going to have sex with them anyways so you havent messed anything up, and now you have 1 exp more than you did before.

second
Definitely eat healthier though, it's not going to turn you into prince charming, but it's essential for 4) and it will have many benefits

botox

You ditch all the shit food in your frdige. Start drinking 3 liters of water everyday. After 2 weeks your testo levels are fucking pumping. It will be the hardest 2 weeks but I can assure it's fckn easy. Then when your face has lost all the fat and you have average body, it will take about 1 year I'd suppose. After that you just have to focus on clothes and take LSD trip to look inside you (you get to know your personlity and such.

>chemtrails
back to Sup Forums with that fake conspiracy bullshit

stop plucking your eyebrows for one
next: stop shaving
grow hair longer

Lots and lots of surgeries

I don't know, but wearing a wig certainly won't help you.

find a way earn millions of dollars a year and you will get more pussy than elvis presley