ITT: Post Season 10+ jokes that were funny. I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkzMA1jrm00
youtube.com/watch?v=yqBSGcnZElo
youtu.be/3gDqMLAScMw
youtube.com/watch?v=l5uMScdgvBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would have just been a visual gag in the classic era, but they ruined it by having lisa explain it

More like 'jokes that were wrong'.

This, Lisa literally ruins everything she touches.

What did he mean by this?

>Lisa Simpson: Aw, thanks for reading me the corrections. It makes me feel better about my own family.
>Artie Ziff: Doesn't your father ever read to you?
>Lisa Simpson: He tried once, but he got confused and thought the book was real. He's still looking for that chocolate factory... It consumes him.

>You don't think of anyone but yourself

That's not true

*ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE ARTIE*

ZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFFZIFF

>I have 3 kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and 3 money?

poetry

>I got suspended from school today. They found a switchblade in my locker. I took a swing at a cop. I’m just mad all the time.

>Inflammable means flammable? What a country!

>HEY MARGE, I'M SURFIN' THE NET
that tennis episode was good

>nuh uh, you forgot the lightning bolt in the middle

"I guess you could say, I'm Iraqi!"

>If he’s so smart, how come he’s dead?

cringe

There are actually still a number of visual gags. It's kind of frustrating when I'm doing other things and almost miss them.

>The fireman looking at him

Your comment is cringe

That episode in general is classical season tier. Amazing considering how shitty the rest of that season is

That wasn't funny at all.

That could have lead to a decent joke but it ended really poorly

How about pre season 10 jokes that were really shitty?
check out this family guy tier joke

Was that the episode where the mob is playing poker and the boss has 5 queens? I liked that joke.

family guy would have made that joke last 3 minutes.

It was a nice little reference to dumb "golden age hollywood" musical movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkzMA1jrm00

gambling jokes always work for me somehow.

Eh, you hit the nail on the head but it's not unfunny.

Hm, I wish my memory was better, There are actually ALOT of jokes post season 10+. It's just that the joke density and hit-or-miss ratio is screwed up. I can unironically watch till season 16 without any problems and only suffer as I near 20. Season 7 or 8 is the peak and it falls quickly down in my opinion.

>3 minutes
I see you haven't actually watched family guy, or the south park episode about it. They do "cutaway gags" where it shows you the thing they just said for a few seconds and goes back. Granted a chicken fight will last 3 minutes, but that's a "al capone doing the charleston on the empire state building"

The Simpsons isn't, and never was, funny.

Family Guy is notorious for having overly long gags where the punchline is that it's overly long like Conway Twitty, or even in the old episodes where Peter falls down and hurts his knee.

>tfw you cannot drive a stick

why did they have to add the chocolate factory bit. it's fine if it just cut off at the book was real

Actually good.

Another rare goody

I didn't find that funny. Felt too edgy, and Homer being so oblivious didn't gel with it.

Nah

I disagree

Homer's reaction was funny. but I still don't get it. Is it a 9/11 thing?

Endlessly quoteable

Yeah bretty good

Except they already did that gag in the Episode where Bart works for them... it's just like piles and piles of Aces. All visual. No explanation.

>"Dramatization" subtitle
>Guys falls off... echo from his long, LONG fall
God that makes me laugh.
How is this shitty, that's nuanced!
It's those little touches that made the Simpsons endlessly repeatable and the last bazillion seasons lack.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqBSGcnZElo

Did anyone notice that one of the cowboys in this scene starts digging a hole for no fucking reason?

Is this the 3 stories episode with the robot?

>Hey shadappah yah mouth
>shut you YOUR mouth

This is retarded, but made me laugh.

youtu.be/3gDqMLAScMw

The only way you could POSSIBLY think that is if you saw that AFTER you saw Family Guy.
In that case you should kill yourself.

soup nazi

>something's different about you dad
>'i am a new tie vearing'
>oh yeah

this ep was great

You're cancer

>All visual. No explanation.
It's a shame. This kind of humor is dead because audiences are too ignorant for it.

purest of kino

This one is p funny, but I'm glad it cut off right before Lisa's commentary

>it's a dickless moron replies to every reply episode

>I'm sorry, it is now called "New Zanzibar"
>I'm sorry, it is now called "Pepsi Presents New Zanzibar"

>"Get outta here Milton"
>"It's Milhouse"
>"Yeah well your dad's no-house, scram"

i can't fucking stand this shit. why do people do it? do they think we care so much as we casually scroll through thread after thread so listen to a fucking user dissect every slither of a thread? this man literally read the whole thread and then decided to give his opinion on every fibre of the topic at hand.

what makes it more annoying is checking the replies of comments and just seeing an effortless, generic comment which makes you check the original comments post-id to know which shallow comment he left just out of morbid curiosity.

literally would smash you all around the fucking streets mate. i'd like to see you give a riveting analysis on how you got your fucking teeth kicked in you utter cunt.

go away

>tfw when you never finished high school

>But it was worth it to get back our Sugar Crisp Cereal

>I'm gonna beat someone up for posting on an image board

You shouldn't pick fights in the internet because you might be taking to someone with a significant size advantage.

Y'know; because they're an adult.

>i'm gonna imply he's a kid

could have said 'stfu kid' and it'd be the exact same post you melon

>stfu kid
>u mad
>300 confirmed kills
>anime reaction image

Thanks for making the effort to keep this place fun for everyone.

>hey you, join the navy

but that's practically what you just did but added more words you absolute fucking moron

>user tells a cancerous faggot he is a cancerous faggot
>user defends the cancerous user by going on a long-winded route which essentially ends in just calling user a kid
>that same user complains about the thing he has just done

Go to bed mate

Season 18

Nice blog autist

And which network would that be on?
And at what time?

It really made me laugh desu
youtube.com/watch?v=l5uMScdgvBw

Season 9 but how can i not post this
Front Line Infantry!Front Line Infantry!Front Line Infantry!Front Line Infantry! COOOAST GUARD!!!!Front Line Infantry!Front Line Infantry!