Why can't right wingers into music?

why can't right wingers into music?

>implying Kid Rock, Toby Keith, and Panda Bear aren't better than Morrissey.

Pleb.

Probably because if anyone were to post a right-wing artist in this thread you'd reply and so "no, they're shite, I'm right"

>implying rae sremmurd, marshmallow head, and shawn wasabi aren't better than morrisey

But they can though.

why do mods allow soy bois to ruin this board with political bait threads?

Because they lack the ability to have fun.

i'm sure plenty of artists are right wing but they stay apolitical in order to avoid the backlash from sjw freaks

>kid rock
lol

What do you mean? There are plenty of white power record labels and bands

Kid Rock is shit tho

no, they're shite, I'm right

>thinking the jewish music industry would ever let you hear a nazi band

>Panda Bear
Wait, what?

It was a joke.

>implying it's not Sup Forums falseflagging

Why do people always forget the most talented and better right wing musician in these threads!?

hi newfriend :)

>implying the mods aren't ascended vegans like the majority of the user base

>left right spectrum

Stop baiting Sup Forums for gods sake.

that's still political bait you faggot

I am a right libertarian and i am an avid Sup Forums goer. Politics isn't everything you autists :)

>libertarian
>calls other people autists

>nazi
>right wing

pick one.

Just based on interviews and other various things I've seen from him. I wouldn't think of him as right wing. Maybe a right leaning centrist? But definitely not full blown right wing. That being said, I say centrist because I definitely wouldn't call him a lefty either.

And I would definitely say that quotes like this: "But I like to be a real man because I have a son and a daughter and they should know what that's like. It's OK to not be macho. But it's not OK to be a pussy." Definitely help your argument more than mine. But I would say that he's got more of an open mind than your stereotypical right winger. Again, I don't fuckin' know the guy so I can't tell you that I know this from more than stuff that he's been documented saying.

Not really related to my post though

>Pantera
>Wagner

statist on the right
statist on the left
both are collectivist scum that want someone dead

>shawn wasabi
I thought he was a gay pinoy

Neil Peart used to be a Randite

hi rebbit!

what about it

I know you're baiting but Panda Bear is good though

he says he's lolbertardian

but he lives in LA so who knows

Weak bait.

>Homme has described himself as "very politically conservative" and "very socially liberal", considering himself a "fallen libertarian".
Seems right wing to me.
If you want a specific type of right winger, like a socially conservative right winger, a reactionary right winger, an extremely religious conservative right wing, then specify

Ian Curtis / Joy Division

Johnny Ramone / Ramones

Darby Crash / Germs

That quote doesn't really tell us if he's a rightist though.

Ahh. See, I hadn't heard that. That actually kinda falls in line with my views. Small gov't, socially liberal, etc. Cool beans.

>I like to be a real man because I have a son and a daughter and they should know what that's like.
>implying that isn't an almost inherently right wing view

It isn't, the only thing that makes you a rightist is your opinions on the free market.

Are you fucking stupid? He said he voted thatcher as a protest vote. 'Protest vote' implies that he would usually vote the opposite and is only voting that as a protest against the current leader of the party he would usually vote for

Andre 3000 and MF DOOM both voted libertarian.

That's pretty retarded famjam

Toby Keith has got to be the most repulsive name ever given to a child

Source on this "protest vote" claim, because I've never heard it, and by his wife's account he seemed to genuinely agree with what the Tories were saying

>by his wife's account he seemed to genuinely agree with what the Tories were saying
That's probably why he killed himself, once he saw what Thatcher was like. Good riddance.

Because you aren't listening to black metal or rap from another country.

Pic unrelated, I can't find my nsbm chart.

>Are you fucking stupid?
One of us is, and it's not me.
Curtis always voted Conservative. You do not know what you are talking about.
He was a Right-winger and not alone in Joy Division. I love it when you snowflakes are faced with this, and he would've too.

It is still political bait that should be banned, but he was implying it was lefties.

>implying Britain didn't need her market reforms or that Ian was actually an ill man taking drugs and losing his marriage
Kys

*wasn't

MF DOOM is British

What? No. Who on New Order is a rightie cunt?

I'd bet money it's Hooky

Yeah I can see this being a thing. I'll read his book someday, seems good.

I think that was big boi

He a right winger now but he grew up a liberal hes said it himself and billy's main success happened when he was growing up. Smashing Pumpkins isnt very relevant with their new recordings now

This. Musical genius in some ways and by definition right wing.

Nah he's just a cynical asshole sometimes to his liberal friends
Maybe idk
Ramones varied politically they were just antilabor movement which wasnt very uncommon for the era
Yeah the whole fascism thing
I mean libertarian by definition now means right leaning bc of how libertarian parties are set up in their respective states but libertarianism is non partisan to economic policies

Buzzo identified as a classical liberal dood. That's right wing as fuck.

What does this prove?