Laila was cheating

Laila was cheating...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that one of those threads that are made by actual real murderers and later it is being covered on BBC

can't let these bitches keep cheating in school. You'll never learn anything if you always copy someone else's answers.

No but she was cheating on me.. i only dont understand how somebody can do shit like that

would fug

Because their morals and loyalty were outweighed by certain circumstances that they have found themselves in

looks like a big fat chunky cumdump braphog
more

you got cheated on by an overweight fat bitch? How lame are you?

She's just some white basic bitch. It was with a nigger wasn't it???

ah, it was just a matter of time till wannabe alpha virgin appear

People dont find your gross fat girlfriend attractive so they are virgins? What logic is that?

hahaha the hover hand, is that you OP? I bet it is you massive fucking loser.

Tell us OP.....was she blacked?

the logic is simple. If shes horrendous then you must think think standard looking is ugly which proves you dont live in reality. I dont find her attractive either but im not young enough to think no one else would. Which makes you alpha loser bitch or whatever

Enough fucking around. Let's see some tits.

Again retarded fucking logic, the people you're talking about that like her are losers like OP.

No she wasnt blacked... it was an white one

lol why are you such cuckboi OP?

kek, suuuure.

she is overweight and not very pretty? You admit yourself you dont find her attractive, what the fuck are you saying?

Include in screen cap, Hail Hydra

I'd fuck her, but not date her. Need a face I could love.

...on her diet.

oh snap

It's called feminism OP.

It's a Marxist ideology that cloaks it's self under the guise of so called equality.

Nobody on earth is equal.

With what? A manatee? An elephant?

Women will cheat if they think their partners are weak

She's ugly as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

this, you're weak OP. Stop being a cuck and start being a man.
Fucking nice fam

SHE ISNT OVERWEIGHT!

Althoug she was cheating on me.. she isnt fat! She is a litte bit curvy but you dont need to offend her..
Stop that!

the pilsburry doughboy also has curves, but I'd call him fat as well.

Why should I care?

Im saying im not jesus and have seen some pretty attractive men fucking way worse then her. Ultimately the only losers I see are the ones that put a persons full value on appearance. Plus shes thick not fat so the lack of nuance also tells me alot.

OP is either foreign retard or shit baiter.

So you have low self esteem and think fat girls are thiccc therefore people who dont are vain or obsessed with appearance, jesus christ you're a fucking moron.

This, there's no way that English is this dood first language,

I thought to get help here but now i dont know why i posted pics of here if you offend her..

Show us that ass and its all fine my man

No, go home.

I am home

Shae is a good person just likes other dicks. You should become a kkk or an rite wing and make people mad at you.

So dont watch her, leave...

Nah, I'm masturbating to her right now.

Fck u, i will delete the pics! Leave

You clearly don't know anything about Marxism. There's Marxist feminism, which you've probably never seen in action, but it's not liberal feminism, which you definitely have.

Marxists hate liberals more than you do because liberals are half-fascist. And we hate fascists. Y'all are right, people on this planet WILL be equal after we kill all the subhumans. It's just that the subhumans we gotta kill are all fascists.

I've already saved them. Now post more so I can Cum

that guy isn't the only one to jerk it to your beloved cow.

also already saved all images. get rekt cunt.

Just downloaded all the pics and will repost them if you take them down. Also jacking off to your cheatsy sloot.

Dude are you a pajeet?

Post more pics of that tubby hole. She's not yours anymore, she belongs to anonymous cock now. So give us what is ours.

BLA BLA BLA

You are good at talking,
Leave all!

Nigga just tell me if you're a pajeet

She looks like a big german girl that runs up mountains

I trust nobody of you so leave..

just post more pics you cuck

Probably doesn't run far. That's okay, I like 'em wobbly and well-fed.

Show bobs and vagene, pajeet.

Please dont post her.. its not fair..

Just leave and over..

Guys this dude is probably stalking this chick and now he's sad because he isn't the one putting his tiny dick in her overweight vagine

So are there nudes or is it even worth hanging around in this thread?

If it's not fair then why did you post her? Post more or I'll post the pics you've already posted all over Sup Forums, in every single "pics you shouldn't share" thread. But post more of her and I won't! See how that works?

Let me finish jacking it to your cheater bitch and our business will be finished, in every single way.

Probably not but it's funny watching this failure of a life form

underated

No you wont!
I dont wont to post more of here!

Leave..

I'm gonna help him post

Either post nudes or stop posting.

No.. please..

Shut up and leave!

Well too bad you don't tell me what to do.

We've got you over a barrel, creepo/cucko/pajeet. If you don't comply, we'll just jack it to your impotent tears.

No please:/

Kek I just did it

based

Aww snap pajeeto, your world is crumbling. Your bitch cheated on you, you shouted your cuckoldry to the universe, and now your cheatsy flaptub is gonna be famous and she'll find out what you did.

Sorry you played yourself kid. All we wanted was tiddies.

You fckin bastard delete them!:/

Nope I even kept your file name

You are not able to get her famouse so delete an leave!

I wont give tits!

Save these as much as you want c;

Anyone with a printer and a camera wanna tribute this sloot for neato pajeeto?

Pic related: what I'd do to her, and probably will have a chance to should I ever meet her

Please...

I can give some more but i wont give tits to you fckn bastards:/

Then give more

everything will turn out great

Thats enough for you bastards!

please delete and leave now:/
You wont get more or tits!

Keep em coming

Oh well, I'll just post the new ones I guess

No it's not, we insisted on tits. We won't stop until we get tits. We may stop if we get ass and vagina instead.

Pic related: what I'll have your girlfriend wear if I ever meet her

Fck u! That wasnt the deal!

Stop it.. you arent able to get her famouse! And it wouldnt be good for us!
Leave!

Well, I guess it sounds like you have a real reason to comply. Unless you don't have the tiddy pics, in which case you're a bigger cuck than any of us guessed and you will have to approach her and tell her that her pictures are all over Sup Forums, and you'll then have to tell her WHY they're all over Sup Forums.

Pic related: this is exactly how fucked you're about to be if you don't gib tiddy

Stop it now! Delete them please!:/

Gib tiddy or gib ass and vagene...

or give me her real name and her Facebook URL so I can show her what it's like to date a real man.

Pic related: she will look like this after Hurricane user is done pounding her meatflaps.

No!! I wont give you anything fckin bastartd

Have you seen those sex dolls? Women are a thing of the past, and this is part of why. because they're cunt whores.

Damn it's really hard screen capping a Laila thread on a phone

???????

If you repeat yourself, I still won't care. Sorry you're having a personal crisis, but the alphas need to get off so your personal fuckups don't matter to us.

Pic related: what your girl is gonna beat you senseless with when (not if) she finds out you posted her pics on the internet