Release the memo

Release the memo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck trumps gay old ass nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

Liberals are mad because their heroes are about to get arrested and sent to prison. But they would totally read it if they had the chance, that’s the irony of it lol

Fuck You Ivan! Go squat in your Adidas track suit

>sits back in chair and waits for btfo memo
It's all bread and circuses.

This is now a get thread.

the REEEEEE from conservatives when they discover this is their own nothing burger is going to be audible from space.

We’ll see tomorrow morning faggot

:)

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee
READ the memo, it's very demonstrably FALSE
and they prepared a memo that outlines the facts why. Guess what the Repubs won't allow it to be released. Fucking traitors all of them. I hope they are stood up in front of a firing squad

Satanic TRips show the Ruskies continue to
ass fuck Amurrica!

SHADILAY

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE???

sent ;)

This is now a doubles thread

stay mad kid

sure kid

sure kid
stay mad for me please

its how the retarded post

Why? Nunes just made the entire thing up to discredit the Trump/Russia investiagtion, which Nunes is also implicated in.

All this is, is a misinformation effort meant to muddy the waters and distract the population while they make a move to cleanse the FBI and other IC top leadership and replace them all with partisan sycophants.

The parallels with the consolidation of the power system of Hitler's Germany are fucking uncanny.

>telling Trump to release the memo
>HILRY DIDNDU NUFFIN
You see your irony, right idiots?

so weak
stay mad for me, ok.

its how the retarded post

>Why? Nunes just made the entire thing

If Dems didn't fuck the system up in the first place, they would need to worry about memos. Corruption runs deep in dems, they even cheat each other.

Tomorrow is going to be another sad day for democrats

so stale

>hillary reaction image
Nothing about that cunt is funny besides the fact she's lost 2 elections

so weak
so stale

Power of the Trump!

Fuck snowflake democraps

so weak

>but drumpf will be in handcuffs before the mid-terms

so weak

sure kid
stay mad for me please

so weak

Sure just greentext logic away.

so weak
so stale

Why do liberals rape and molest women so much?

so weak
so stale

so weak
so stale

struggle into them pants there

>waiting patiently for tomorrow to laugh at angry trump supporters when they shriek conspiracy

They need to march more

sure kid
stay mad

so weak
so dead

Keep going

so weak
so stale

A memo written by a partisan Republican (and not even a well-respected one). Tell me again why this is supposed to be a big deal. Regardless of the contents.

By "memo," you mean some dude's diary entry about why Trump is innocent, despite four of his top guys already being charged?

release the meme

stay mad kid

That memo is going to entirely deflate anything on this Russian Investigation by Liberal Media.
I don't know why they're not doing it sooner?

Agreed. The DNC has plenty of faults but at this point, the GOP is miles past full retard. I half expect them to start talking about Nibiru next.

No, the memo about the conspiracy to illegally spy on Trump and influnce the election blaming the Russians, therefore negating the Mueller investigation

so weak
so stale

sure kid
stay mad for me please

Stop dividing for once, think logically, and place our country over our parties for once.

A memo written by a partisan Republican. How is this gonna convince anybody except loyal Trumptards?

Oh wait...

>Why? Nunes just made the entire thing

Jesus Christ. No wonder her ex commited suicide

You know they don't really have anything on those "Top 4" guys right?

At this point you have to be trolling. If they had something on any of these claims, they would have done something by now. But they haven't.

Exactly. Too bad Trumpists couldn't think their way out of a wet diaper.

No, it isn't. It's a partisan whack job against Mueller written by someone who is directly implicated in Mueller's investigation.

If it does show any surveillance, it will be of Carter Page, a guy who helped the Trump campaign who was already under watch because of his involvement in a Russian spy ring.

You just buy whatever Trump is selling, don't you? I wish I could trade for your simple mind.

This is placing our country first, the FBI and obamas DOJ broke the law

thats it let it out

Or they're fishing for more faggots.
>we found 4 out of 7 nigger rapists
>lets go home boys

So mad.

so ?

so weak
stay mad for me please

>Nigger spamming to make his point
We're on the same side here but if you're going to pretend to be a Democrat you need to watch the language.

Yea I know you wish you had illegals here to replace us. I get it.

The simple fact is the election was illegally rigged against Trump by our own government but he won anyway. Now the chickens are coming home to roost

does it have a dick?

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

Not mad, but you seem irate.
Hope this (You) helps your irritable bowels.

so weak
stay mad kid

If Republicans wanted to place the country first, they'd stop dismantling our public institutions, exploding the budget, suppressing/gerrymandering the vote, and attacking the free press.

i smell some serious vodka in this thread
fuck russians and their republican cock holster traitors.

The lying press you mean? The fake news you watch every day is not the press, it’s a Marxist-Leninist propaganda machine

sure kid
cry more bitch millennial

so weak
stay mad kid

Go back to /pol you gay snowflake nigger faggot.

I don't want any illegals here. I'm also not a Democrat, and I don't want anyone to leave our country just because they don't think the way I do.

What I want is for you to educate yourself, instead of repeating unfounded bullshit you read on a politically biased website. The three million illegals thing never happened, there is no empirical or objective evidence that it ever happened. A commentator on Breightbart made an unsourced article, then Trump pointed at it and said everyone was talking about it, and somehow turned nothing into something.

Trump even started a commission to look into the voter fraud and recently disbanded it without releasing any statements, meaning they found fucking no evidence.

Again, use reason, use logic, educate your mind. I don't give a fuck who you vote for as long as you aren't purposely an idiot.