Oh man, i can't wait to see yet another episode of-

>oh man, i can't wait to see yet another episode of-
>IT'S A FILLER EPISODE

Why?!

What a fucking retarded thread. You clearly have no idea what "filler" even means. End yourself

>its a "we discover a 2nd Alexandria" episode
>its another "this season another town will get overrun" season

This season isn't about the zombies.

It's Hilltop x Alexandria x Kingdom vs The saviours.

The Walking Dead is full of filler.
You should drop it like I did back in season 3.

Normies couldn't handle two Negan episodes in a row.

>filler
Grow the fuck up.

>it's a walking dead episode
>it isn't a season / midseason premiere or finale

>lose some brain cells and lap this pleb shit up like the rest of the grown ups

soo rick bangs michonne and ezekiel bangs carol. racemixing, anyone?

>it's a "something dramatic happens and then the next bepisode has nothing to do with that episode" episode

This episode is obviously introducing a third community that will obviously band together with the other two existing communities to meme negan

Basically every episode that you watch after season 2 is the first and second, second last and last from mid season finales.

>its a carol wastes everyones time and cant accept a loving community because of 'muh feels' episode

Every one has issues with food and feeding their people. And these dudes straight up own a cavalery unit. I'm no horse expert but I'm pretty sure horses require shit ton of food.

Just turn your brain off, fãmâläm.

>just turn your brain off and don't think about how shit and stale the writing is

why do people keep using this lazy argument?

>More than 10 episodes per season
Literally instant dropped, you have only yourself to blame

I wish they would do like GoT and follow multiple storylines in an episode rather than dedicating one whole episode to shit like this. TWD only had like 2-3 storylines going so they could do it easily. GoT has like 10 storylines going at once and do it well.

Horses can eat grass, hay and other things that humans can't digest.

who even watches this shitshow anymore

>Turn your brain off
Tell that to glenns smashed head

GoT isn't the first show to do multiple PoV's you moron.

He only knows about well known shows. He lacks the interest to look for other shows outside the mainstream. Otherwise he would have known there were other shows who did it before GoT.