Why are hispanic people so proud of being hispanic?

Why are hispanic people so proud of being hispanic?

they speak spanish whenever they have the chance to and are always talking about being proud LMAO

nothing to be proud about!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Sup Forums because pic related and tacos.

Why are USA people so proud of being USA?

they speak american English whenever they have the chance to and are always talking about being proud LMAO

nothing to be proud about!

>Why are hispanic people so proud of being hispanic?
>they speak spanish whenever they have the chance to and are always talking about being proud LMAO
>nothing to be proud about!
sorry that doesnt work. try again

typical amerifat comment

He's right tho, the only things we have are deep fried butter and school shootings

"Ye mayne I love El México! Arriba!"

"No señor please don't deport me I don't wanna go back kill me instead aaaaaa"

lol @ europeans

lol @ americans

I'm Hispanic and I hate Mexicans. Never learned Spanish because it's a stupid language for assholes. My mother was born in Michigan and I'm from Texas but everyone assumes I'm all about Hispanic pride just because of how I look.
>Fuck Mexicans
>Fuck your race also

yup keep playing that copying game. thats all you piggybacking europeans do anyways

i will never understand america's obsession with having a culture and shit. my house is twice as old as your whole country.

>sorry that doesnt work. try again
sorry that doesnt work. try again

yup keep being hypocritical. thats all you policesucking americans do anyways

actually nothing wrong with being anyone if its done in good taste!

Hispanic people have something to be proud of. Mexicans and Central Americans are pure garbage and the entirety of Latin America sees them for what they are.

You don't see Chileans or Colombians wearing sombreros and saying fuck trump. Only stupid Mexicans.

I mean, Panama is pretty decent.
But then again I think I went to the South American side when I traveled there lol

Fuck spics

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

Sorry for being a disappoint in your life Juan

Stop spamming your faggot album this isn't yt or Sup Forums

>nothing to be proud about!
Maybe if I were a burger, I'd agree with you.
3/10 for effort and making me reply

stop spamming that shit-tier music fag

I'm Mexican and I'm not really proud or ashamed of it Nor do i speak Spanish that often. I just don't really care. I know what you mean though, OP. The kinds of Hispanic Americans who ALWAYS want people to know that they're Hispanic. Like they'll mix together Spanish and English when speaking and on rare occasions when they're speaking English normally they'll pronounce single Spanish words with a Spanish accent.

Kinda tru to be honest

Ah yes. Typical pochito. Youre the reason narcos exist.

Are we argentinians just as bad or are we just niggers?

>people so proud

Did a mexigod cuck you, lil d?

>a person from Argentina saying Argentinean as opposed to the correct Argentine

(OP)
And the people from USA have something to be proud? that shitty flag full of stars and bars? U.S.A. dont have NOTHING, is just a copy from all the world... you dont have your own food, culture, dance... you dont have nothing.

This post is stupid and so is the op. Dumb fuck head ass . Being white is like being handicap. Being black is like being a inmate. Enough said

>fuck trump

You're spics with european customs basically

America is #1 at saying America is #1

>you dont have your own food
hey now, our slaves came up with some good original recipes

Yea, if only they were like the humble white man.

That always confused me as an argentine that speaks english kinda well

>You're the reason narcos exist

Uh, no. You're wrong my amigo.

Narcos exist because the Mexican government keeps fucking everyone in the ass without lube.

Ironically, the Mexican government works with these scumbags and is one of the most corrupt nations on the face of this planet.

Being "pocho" has nothing to do with your retarded statement. Being pocho means you come from a Hispanic heritage but have nothing in common with it. Like me.

>you don't have nothing

You're absolutely right. We have everthing.

>the reason narcos exist
Netflix

cool show

>having an energy inefficient house
>proud

Kek r value of brick is a fuckin joke m8.

>We have everthing
besides health care... and a decent education

It's ok. I'm from US, but my sister spent some time in Argentina. Always confused me too.

She did bring me some yerba mate which was bretty gud

this sounds like something donald trump would say publically

>having a culture
we have niggers

blunts and rap, you're welcome world

hur hur hur im white and get angry when i see actual tradition through out races dont be mad white boy you tradition is inbreeding and smoking meth

>being proud of something you had no business in creating yourself, like your race

colombia is a shit hole compared to mexico and chile is full of drunk rapist

>smoking meth
what is this? 2015?

opioids are the new white thing

>chile is full of drunk rapist

so much better than the sober ones though

im hispanic and i hate being hispanic, but i hate even more the people who is proud of being hispanic.
also i dont really like amerifats, they're the same shit with the difference that they speak english.

Hipsanics clean well and will roof your house for nachos. What's not to be proud of?

Cinco De Mayonnaise!

>i hate being hispanic
you fucking racist

Oh we have lots of culture.

They just hate us because they ain't us.
So they get on the internet and talk shit in some kind of effort to make themselves feel better about the total shithole countries that they're from. It's actually pretty funny.

It's hardly energy inefficient, most old as fuck houses have such thick walls they barely need heating during the colder months.

>Country way older than USA
>Still can't beat USA in global hegemony

What is it like getting beaten by a country less than half as old as yours?

>most old as fuck houses have such thick walls
that really depends where and when the house was built, lots of old houses are still just shitty old houses

and proud of it, oh wait, damn hispanic roots

Mate is an aquired taste but it's good shit once you get used to it.

I am proud of being mexican. Mexico is a wonderful place and thanks to our asian heritage we are smart, clean, beautiful, got deep and spiritual culture, god-tier food and natural coolness. Sorry fatshit over the border. Some mexicans just were born poor so they gonna get that chunk of fortune in burgerland.

VIVA MEXICO!

pic related is the american user who hates and shittalks because look at him kek

Why are you too pussy to say this shit irl tho?

Mexicunt here, moved to the U.S when I was ten. I hate Great Value Brand Mexicans (the ones born here from Mexican parents. They are the ones who try to overly show that they are Mexican, its like they do this to comprimise on the fact that they desperately want to be part of the Mexican culture. Fuck even i dont fucking do all the dumb shit they do and i was born in Mexico.

>Mexico is a wonderful place

you mean your car doesn't have 15 Mexican flags on it?

Mexicunt here. Have you lived in Mexico?. I have and i can tell you that im glad i dont live there anymore.

Yep, dont even own one.

el mate es una mierda

mexico is great, people dont realize how mixed mexico really is i know for a fact im European and indian decedent

because you never she rednecks with a american flag or the retarded southern flag

You look Mexican but you hate Hispanics? Lol

you know if Mexico is such a wonderful place, why are so many Mexicans eager to make a journey that could get them killed so they can live in the US?

"dont have nothing"
ok retard

ok liberal

Spics are well aware of their inferiority they just cover it up by acting proud. What they truly want is to drag white America down to their level.

Does aren't Mexicans, those are Guatemalan trash

awww are you gonna cry boo hoo

>one of the most corrupt nations on the face of this planet.

yfw Mexico doesn't even figure in the top 10 most corrupt countries in the world

>mexico
>clean
>beautiful

kek

Its both of them, and Salvadorians.

Then how come Mexico produces more world class fighters than any other country ? Or is home to some of the most powerful people in the world? Also I'm mexican, all I fuck is white thrash cause they think I have a job

>being this retarded

ffs dude, I'm a natural born mexicunt and it's pretty darn easy to see that there does exist american culture and tradition. fucking idiot

I've got freedom. 'MERRICUH

They arent so proud when you offer them a free trip to mexico...

Not only that, the women here are a 6 and they think they're a 10, I don't know how Latinas think they can compete with white women, you'll never see a brown latina with a clean ass like that of a white woman, the music is shit, the language too, except Spanish, it's a bit nicer, people here feel offended, the TV is shit, the memes in Spanish are a shit, Youtube comments suck

Please don't let brown latinas midgets invade the USA

>clean
People in the City of Mexico dont even remember what that word means.

¨*except spanish from spain

Mexicans were already here, dumbass. Plus I bet you all won't say these things to THE MEXICUTIONER!

Natural born mexicunt here as well. I agree with you.

this commentary is perfect to describe the average latin people

>think they can compete with white women
are you kidding? white girls are utter skinny trash and absolute cum dumpsters, not an inch of decency or sanity left in them. You may be right about the clean ass, but i'd much rather have a filthy latina ass than a deranged no-meat white bitch that would only probably divorce me for my money.

Food
Seafood was perfected in the spanish colonies

If youre, talking about the Tejanos and other mexicans that stayed when the US acquired Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California. Then yes, you are right. But there a still mexicans coming through the border illegally. Who the fuck is the mexicutioner.

music is not shit, its THE WORST SHIT, except 4 or 5 rock artists

>What Mexicans literally believe.

Funny how you don't talk about the quality of Mexico itself. Your country is a trash heap Juan and half your damn population is trying to escape it.

Vos sos una mierda gil

It's Armando

Americunt here. Even tho im white but ya know i like Mexico. They have more diverse food, cool music and i like spanish language. Also mexicans are always cool and dont need to act like we have to. Im so fed up from fastfood and since im american i dont really know how to cook. Thats why i weigh 250lbs already with 21. I like Mexico, good people good nation good everything.

English is for people who don't know Spanish, OP. We speak English when we feel sorry for poorly educated folks.

moar/sauce?