Ohhhh say can you seeeeee

Ohhhh say can you seeeeee

By the dawns early light

dumb bitch couldn't get a single kill xd

This country is falling apart

Here we go again

A girl school shooter? What next, a negroe?

Youuu beloooong tooo meeee

She rose up against the patriarchy.

ALL MASS SHOOTINGS ARE COMMITTED BY MEN.....

-some feminist retard

I don't even know why they still bother reporting american school shootings, just do a monthly report with a list of all the schools where kids have murdered eachother, saves time.

>phonefag
>hates the US but has committed our national anthem to memory
Stay mad, faggot

It's time to ban travel from ALL countries known to have women in them, banning women might not be 'PC' but something must be done.

Your anthem is only two lines long?

would you suckle upon his penis?

I dont even know one word in another nations anthem lol, yet you know the entire starting part, and you most likely know the full song since you sang it in the first place

Stay mad europoor

What so proudly we hail...

>Americans are entirely ignorant of other countries, poorly educated and can't remember even two lines of text

Sounds about right.

>'murrican education

>Americans don't waste their time worrying about inferior countries
Fixed it for you

Further proving how inferior women are to men. Girl shoots two and gets caught. Dylan and Eric killed 13 and injured 24. Fucking two guys destroyed this girl's numbers. What a waste.

However, I like her spirit.

>hundreds of other countries
>you know America's
>not some shit hole Slavic country
>not an African country
>'Muricas

Keep losing the Olympics, I'm sure some day your country will get enough medals to be as good as Michael Phelps, a single athlete who is more talented than every individual your country has ever produced.

Fuck playing grabass guys. What was the story behind the shooting? Why did she do it?

Please tell me she idolized the Columbine shooters, or rose up against feminist propaganda or something.

Yeah this is great.

sure thing kid, enjoy your sharia

What the fuck is wrong with children these days? She couldn't even score

This has been going on since the first guns where available in America. You simply hear of it more thanks to social media. Same is true of other countries. They all have killings from various allowed weapons and always have. You just hear about them more no. So stop thinking the world is going to shit or better yet get your lazy ass off social media and go out side for a walk. Maybe even leave your phone at home while you do.

Hahaha, incognito on his phone to search 12 year old girls on Google finds this by mistake and shares with b. Way to go ped(op)

Women cant shoot a gun accurately because they are too heavy for them

Oh that's a good one.

"More no," We use the term "less" or "less so."
What is your native language?

I speak Texan.

...at the twilight's last gleaming?

?si?

sorry bro but teenagers killing other teenagers with guns for no reason only happens in two places in the world:

> the worst fucking ghettos and countries
> the united states

'an excellent penis'

ALL SUCCESSFUL MASS SHOOTINGS ARE COMMITTED BY MEN.....

fixed.

Nope you as in the rest of the world just hear about it more now. I am 49 and I can remember shootings being in the local paper nearly every day and I lived in a small town at the time where everyone knew everyone and we left our windows and doors unlocked. hell even left keys in cars as people knew then not to mess with shit that is not theirs. But seriously this has been happening for a very long time. instead of just local news now it makes global news thanks to social media.

Shoots kid in the head.
Still can't kill anyone.

Worst school shooter.