>Already have a stable job (I’m 20)
>Going on vacations tomorrow
>Growing my business
>Over the top health insurance
>Thinking of having children
>Starting to learn more every day
Life is good anons

children? 20?

Good for you op, don't wallow on this board, it's sad and dark down here...

>I’m 20

enjoy your aids

thats not that bad, my brother had kids when he was 23

Just wait. Everyone’s card is pulled soon before long. Enjoy while you can OP

Good for u user

For my everything is shit... i got a new job a while back tgat require 99% dedication, my reward is 10k a month, it sounded good at first but since i must put all my focus into it, im not sure its even a good salary,

Hell... if i skip this years vacation i might make like 120k this year

But... then what... its not like you can buy a house for after what tax does to 120k

here here

i just got made redundant... fuck corporations.. everyone falls down not everyone gets back up.

Good on you dude. Just remember to put money away weekly to get over the bumps in the road, and dont let those bumps get ya down.

what kind of work do you do? 10k aint bad man. You might not be able to buy a house in year, but you sure can in 3 or 5, which is a hell lot better than 30 years with a mortgage. With your kind of financial potential you gotta think bigger, it'll pay off

Electrical inspections

Well im actually back from a detour, i had good salaries before but thats about it.

I tried to think... but that didnt turn out so well

I started a company and got some of my friends into it, it was like flipping a switch and the whole bunch turned into money grabbing bastards and everything crumbled and i had to work my ass off to arrange the bookkeeping so not to incriminating me from all the shit they pulled

I learned friends are only something you should drink beer with, never more tjan that.

I been looking at real estate crowdfunding but i dont know...

And im not able to keep this pace up for 5 years...

I wanna follow your advice and do something wise

But with everything there is a risk

And i seem to be unlucky if you disregard my 10k a month

yea man, friends and business don't mix, or at least make friends that have been reliable trusty business partners first. it's hard to warn someone of that, because everybody things 'na, my friends wouldn't do that to me...'

are you in any financial debt or shity legal situation? becuase if not then you're still fine

there is risk in everything you do, there is also risk in not doing anything, so you might as well keep on treading

What's ur stable job? I'm fucked.

yeah get married to that fucking whore and have children with her until she divorces you and you are left in the streets without a house ebing forced to pay child alimony

YOU
ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
CUCK
Your life is headed to nothing but destruction and you cant see it because you are so fucking ignorant.

I didn't think inspectors made so much. Any advice for becoming one? I just finished an electrical trade school.

You have to know the NEC well right?That shit is hard to navigate/understand sometimes.

Like what if you THINK you read all you have to but it turns out you forgot some key factor.

I guess im fine, although i lost the company, i guess im just very demotivated by the fact that i gave to do all that over again if i want a business of my own.

You sound like you have a lot of experience, i guess i should be happy with what i have and be a nice hamster for a year or two and then try again

Its late here thou so imma go to sleep

Thanks man

talking from experience?

No, from the thousands of actual cases recorded and actual studies being released showing the decline in marriages and increase in divorces in the 21st centure while 3rd wave feminism is still occuring and becoming worse and worse.

Go mgtow you cucks.

rest well brother, if you've built a company before you'll be able to do it again, some people get to do it only once, most don't get to do one at all,

you're fine, and you got time, tread on

how bout combating feminism by reinforcing traditional values?

>Be 32
>Six figure income
>Top performer in my company
>Submissive gamer wife
>Blows me anytime I tell her to
>Great friends
>Tabletop D&D every other weekend

Still unhappy as fuck. Why?

so thats the final goal of mgtow? do to women what feminism does to men? sure sounds like a win win

I guess it depends on what country you are in

Im not exactly in my 20s anymore

I do have a background as an electrical contractor and some certifications that puts me on the top of other electricians

But really everything is chance...

Lets say you end up at an international project and the head entrepreneur is german and you also happen to be german, chances are you get 10k for helping out with some excel files at an offices with your other nation brothers,

But if the head entrepreneur is... lets say Danish and you are German... prepare to be second rate worker and work your ass off...

Its all about contacts and luck and how much ass one is prepared to kiss... certificates will put you above some dudes... but not all...

As an inspector you have some power... lets say you decided not to accept something, then it needs to be corrected and that costs a lot of money, people are nice to you because of that,

But the roles may be reversed the next time you see these people... so its a good idea to be nice

But im going to bed so good night

kids, and larger, more meaningful goals, not just what you always your life to be when you were 16

you could also try to impact the world in someway

I never wanted to be what I am.

I sit at a desk all day in the financial industry.

Honestly?

I always wanted to be a farmer....

I'm the farthest thing from it.

you are both wrong.
there are various forms of mgtows.
from people in relationships to monk-like people.

but the majority opts out of marriage. It is a sham nowadays. enjoy your life by yourself . why the fuck do you NEED to get married or have children?

because fulfilment?

so if you're not lying in your previous post and u actually have a 6 figure salary, and no kids yet to take priority in your life... then buy a fucking farm

Happened to me 6 years ago. Never got over it.

what kind of "fulfillment" do you recieve from a westerned feminazi woman that has already jumped on over 50 cocks before marrying you, that you yourself cannot get?

if you know how to cook, take care of yourself, make your own money, and fuck young hot women, you dont need a woman nagging you to feel "fulfilled". Nonsense.

All perspective. I'd personally want to be with just one person to have as a true companion and not waste my time with sluts. If a person isn't a virgin, I would just cut any chance if a relationship with them. I'll probably end up alone since at this age basically 99% of people lose their virginity 1st chance they get. People like me are rare.

No, people like you nowadays are "fools". Stop thinking you are some special snowflake. The world is dim dark and putrid, and women nowadays are nothing but whores after your assets. Pump them and dump them.

DONT HAVE KIDS AT 20! You might be this today, but you could be on the streets tomorrow.

You are kinda stupid aren't you? I even acknowledged most women are sluts. There are a few that aren't. I've met them. Very rare but they are there.

Also you are the fool for wanting something like sex just for the mere sake of it.

You say to the OP relationships are "wrong".

What makes you "right"?

NOTHING but your opinion.

You think it's better to use woman as sex toys. You are part if the problem dumbass.

>Also you are the fool for wanting something like sex just for the mere sake of it.

Hahah what a fucking cuck you are. Who told you i don't appreciate when a woman cuddles me or wants to be with me. Thing is, i will NEVER marry them, or get in a serious relationship with them

Keep believing the NAWALT myth you fucking soyboy.

I already said theres a plethora of different varieties of MGTOW men. Some choose to have relationships, some dont. I am of the latter. I clearly told him "dont have kids at 20 and DONT get married".

Can you even read?

"You are part of the problem."
Yeah because you are going to fix it faggot.
The only way the problem of western civilization will be fixed is by opting out of the grid completely.

>Have never talked to a girl before
>Sit at home and watch anime and browse Sup Forums all day

Congrats user

I don't even know how to respond to your bullshit.

When I said you are part of the problem I meant this part idiot "The world is dim dark and putrid, and women nowadays are nothing but whores after your assets".

It's retarded that you shame women yet you are the one participating in the acts you deem as shameful.

The down syndrome is strong with you.

The only way to fix the problem is if fucks like you valued loyalty over sex. Simple solution dumbass.

>Who told you i don't appreciate when a woman cuddles me or wants to be with me

Look at the above quote. You basically said all women are nothing but sluts and that you should just "Pump them and dump them."

Damn dude you're stupid.

I'm part of the problem because im making you acknowledge the truth about the world around you?

It's retarded you "shame women". Lmao last night i was literally nailing this chick, having her call me daddy, and taking my cock up her ass for hours while her cuck of a boyfriend was at home stroking to his wee-wee. She wanted me to take pictures of my dick in her ass and send them to him. Get some more experience with women will you?

"If you fucks valued loyalty over sex."
Who says i dont value loyalty over sex? I value loyalty, just not towards women.
Why are YOU shaming ME for not showing "loyalty" to women in the first place? What's your deal? Are you some moral agent who is gonna tell me what to do with women? And who to put my trust in? It's not like im beating them or causing them harm by not marrying them and getting into relationships with them LMAO.

>Look at the above quote. You basically said all women are nothing but sluts and that you should just "Pump them and dump them."

Are you shocked that women nowadays are absolute whores with social media and unlimited attention available for them? Do you even know how simple it is for women to get laid nowadays? Do you also know how SIMPLE it is for them to put you in jail? Or how easy it is for women to win custody over your children? Are you even aware of how easily a woman can destroy your public image in seconds? Are you?

Calling me stupid because you are unwilling to do some basic research and read material that doesn't fit your comfortable worldview actually implies that you might be the ignorant one.

Also for your logic to work, 100% of marriages would fail idiot.

I agree that the problem is only getting worse because of the tolerance and "openness" our shit society has. The point I'm making is that there are still cases where relationships last a life-time.

You're a fucking retard so i won't even bother with the whole post.

>"I'm part of the problem because im making you acknowledge the truth about the world around you? "

That makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

Idiot. I even quoted you and addressed EXACTLY what I was talking about. I have no fucking clue how you didn't understand my point.

The problem is people like you creating sluts,l. Holy shit dude what a retard.

I already know I won this so go keep being a hypocritical dumbass.

Why would it be necesarry for 100% of marriages to fail for my logic to work?

Why the fuck would you put your faith in a system that is made to rob you of your assets, even with supporting EVIDENCE showcasing ever-increasing numbers in divorces in the western world. Even if theres a 60% percent chance id have my life ruined, i wouldnt take it brosky.

> The point I'm making is that there are still cases where relationships last a life-time.
Yeah, in the past relationships actually worked where women didnt have the convenience of picking chads left and right through tinder and social media and recieving unlimited attention.
Nowadays, actual marriages that last are one in a 100,000 probably.

The every time I get to this point im just waiting for the collapse. It never fails.

What the fuck is your IQ? What a dumbass.

I already know your type.

It doesn't matter WHAT I say or how I beat your logic, your stubbornness won't let you admit defeat.

How does it make no sense? Did you even take the time to consider what im saying or completely spewing bullcrap?

>The problem is people like you creating sluts.

I'm not getting anyone pregnant in the 21st century, therefore im not raising any sluts bro ;) Women are sluts because they WANT to be sluts. Nobody is "creating" them apart from society and the countless of benefits we are giving women as opposed to men.

You really need to read more and stop calling me a dumbass just because my opinion doesn't fit your soyboy view of the world. I understand you are coming from a traditionalist perspective of the world....well...let me tell you bro....you are kinda....far behind....get with the times will you?

"Why would it be necesarry for 100% of marriages to fail for my logic to work? "

Do I really need to spell this shit out for you? That's pathetic.

You are saying all women are sluts. You are saying op shouldn't bother with marriage.

I am saying there are marriages that still work out so in other words OP might have found those rare loyal girls. In other words, op very well may be headed for those marriages that do last a lifetime.

>It doesn't matter WHAT I say or how I beat your logic, your stubbornness won't let you admit defeat.

You are calling me stubborn where you fail to provide any actual evidence, or actually discuss the matter at hand but resort to ad hominems attacking my intelligence and personality constantly.

Yeah you're a fucking cuck. And the type of guy that i would fuck his girlfriend in front of you as you cry about what a "horrible hypocrite that doesnt value loyalty" i am.

"I'm not getting anyone pregnant in the 21st century, therefore im not raising any sluts bro"

I didn't mean literally create babies man.

I meant actually participating in making actual existing women into sluts.

▲ ▲

For all the faggots arguing in this thread you just wasted a few hours of your life talking to a brick wall because opinions don't change on the internet

Congrats user
keep on that way

Oh my god here we go again.

>I am saying there are marriages that still work out so in other words OP might have found those rare loyal girls. In other words, op very well may be headed for those marriages that do last a lifetime.

There is SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.
CASE STUDIES showcasing the INCREASING amount of divorces in the western world. The numbers are OVER 50% for most countries.
Do you understand simple fucking math? It means most marriages FAIL in the 21st century.

If OP finds this absolutely magical unicorn call me to come at his wedding will you?
>

I didn't mean literally create babies man.

I meant actually participating in making actual existing women into sluts.

I am aware you didnt mean it that way and i was being sarcastic. I am not creating nobody into a slut. Women are CHOOSING to be sluts. Are you saying women dont have the capacity of choice? What a sexist you are! :P

I would kick your ass if you tried something like that.

I've worked out more than 99% of humans when i was 16. 17k pushups with 45 lb, 51k situps, curl a 20lb dumbbell around once every 2 sec per arm for an hr so 1800 times without stopping, curl 60lb dumbbells, etc etc.

Dont play that tough boy shit on me.

Also, you can have the last post since ive talked to enough retards to know where this is going. I already made my point.

You lack the critical thinking skills to understand. I am not going to repeat the same shit I've already said over and over just for your dumbass to not even be able to comprehend me.

who gives a fuck what you think you illiterate fuck.
go play with mud somewhere else.

It goes both ways dumbass.

Males and females.

Both males and females can be whores. Youbare a whore too.

Also, read above dumbass. The argument i used was that successful marriages STILL EXIST IDIOT

You're not the only one that lifts bro.

I could go on and on about my martial arts experience as well but whats the point to that.

But you are literally the guy getting cucked left and right, even if you think that you arent "because you lift".
How deluded can you be when you are living in a world with a nearly 60% divorce rate (that keeps increasing) and thinking you're gonna be lucky and not lose.

> The argument i used was that successful marriages STILL EXIST IDIOT

And im telling you that succesful marriages are very very very few and inbetween nowadays.

I am discussing with an illiterate retard that doesnt have the capability of googling "divorce rates in the western world."

No point in this discussion since it seems you don't have much experience with women. You'll remember me in the future. See ya.

No he's right. I am an idiot for arguing with such a fucking monkey brained fool.

Marriages can still work in this shit society is my point. That's a fact. They are declining, but that doesn't mean all women are sluts so the main point of the other fool to not get married is bullshit, you just have to find the right girl but this moron doesn't get that.

He also doesn't get that being a whore goes both ways. Males and females can be whores. The guy (maybe its you) is a whore.

Martial arts aint shit dude. That wouldnt save you from me. Only grappling is REAL. Everything else is flashy garbage "technique".

Your "martial arts" cant beat up a body builder just as an ant cant beat up a bear.

I'm the guy who you've been arguing that said that.

Like i said. You are incapable of understanding my worldview, and actually considering it. I have been where you have been. Believing in some "nawalt" mythical creature.

I tell you what. Lets make this fair. You go your own way, you get married, maybe or maybe not it works for you, hopefully it does, and you have a successful life with children and lotsa money in your pocket. The other option for you, is....you lose your wife, you pay alimony, you end up in the streets, you lose your kids, she starts fucking Tyrone or Chad, the kids grow up to hate you and resent you, your son dies to drug overdose, and your daughter becomes a whore getting fucked by 10 men at the same time.

While i on the other hand, live my life without a woman, without children. Lotsa money in my pocket and i can travel anywhere anytime.
Either that or...i DONT become rich, but i STILL have my economical freedom and a house for myself but i live modestly without having to live through poverty.

Now you are being absolutely retarded. I have 18 years of muay thai experience, including some bjj experience and i bodybuild.
I would floor you. Keep believing that "bodybuilding" alone makes you strong you fucking retard.

notice how i said muay thai and bjj and not karate or tae kwo ndo cause that shit is autistic.

"with a nearly 60% divorce rate (that keeps increasing) and thinking you're gonna be lucky and not lose.
I acknowledged that. It depends on the girl and their values.

Thats why you have to be careful with who is picked. I would never pick someone that comes accross as a slut or that is obsessed with money.

most women nowadays ride the cock carousel until their 25s, or 30s then settle for a nice guy.
you will never know who she slept with lmao.

And notice how i said that doesnt mean jack to me?

Grappling = technique

Everything else = bullshit

And again, you cant even do the training regime i used to do (ya im not as intense) so again, an ant cant beat up a bear no matter what the "technique".

"grappling".

Dude i just said i did BJJ. Do you even know what that means or are you just believing what the broscientists are telling you in the gym? You cant land a simple punch with proper form, let alone be able to "grapple" someone. If you think muay thai and bjj is flashy shit. You're waaaaaay gone and i cant help you at all.

Imma go watch some hentai and fap my cock. later.

Im not getting married but if i were i would find out one way or another.

I already agreed that most women are sluts. I met one that wasnt because they never even had a partner before. She was my type. She was prettier than most girls yet i didnt feel any chemistry unfortunately.

Point im making is ik for a fact she wasnt a slut based on what i knew about her (there was no reason for hee to lie because we werent even attracted tk eachother).

Yes its rare to find a good person. Thats why if i were to be with someone i would be careful in choosing.

And you think an ant can beat up a bear?

You wouldnt be able to beat me. I dont care how much technique you have, it doesnt compensate for not having enough muscle. Maybe your skinny or not, it depends on the difference in weight too i just have trouble believing some casual can kick my ass

nice

im not skinny at all rofl.
do you think all people who do martial arts are skinny? im literally in the heavyweight categoy.

Cause of fat or muscle?

Either way i guess it wouldn't be as one sided as i thought.

ANYWAYS we will never agree with eachother so whatever. I don't care anymore

Good for you.

Now slow it down. Just exist and enjoy life with your girl for a while. Adding more lives to the mix aka kids puts a strain on any relationship in ways you can't foresee.

You are retarded enough that someone would certainly have to illustrate it for you, and even then. You should receive an award for being this much of a faggot.

so what's the good thing about that? you must be retarded.

Im inclined to agree. This world is fucked up because financial success is PREDETERMINED by genes and resources aka LUCK.

This world is bullshit and people should not be reproducing.