OH MAI GAWD. ITS MARINA

youtu.be/ZagQci5qTSM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gu90ULRKgck
instagram.com/p/BVaLyx4AI4d/?taken-by=jordanburton_
instagram.com/beccahochman/?hl=en
instagram.com/raekanoa/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH CUZ IT SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OTHER 100 SONGS I LIKE SO MUCH

I don't understand, what are they supposed to know her from other than Marina and the Diamonds? Is this just clickbait bollocks (yes)?

they must be running out of ideas lmao

queen

t. loser who hasn't grown out of his "pop music is bad" phase

There's pop music i like, but its not radio tier trash

which of these people do you think browse Sup Forums?

College Kids React to Lil Peep when

I hate how obviously the girl in black is wearing her musical taste as an accessory

Hopefully none

she's the best, right

I only like Marina because she's /fit/ and she makes for good fap material. I don't listen to her music though.

why do 20 something year olds still act like their teenagers

Hi OP

Hi.

I've met very few individuals (male or female) that match my superior music taste. I am the ultimate patrician wading in a sea of disgusting plebs. be gone with you.

Does she actually write her own songs?

haha same

That girl started crying at one point, how does that feel? Being brought to tears to something. Having feelings and stuff

Her second album is pop music trash. Her first and third are much better.

>why do 20 something year olds still act like their teenagers
why do 20 something year olds have teenaged children in the first place?

I think she wrote the songs on her third album. I know she didn't write any of the songs on her second. Not sure about the first.

>Teens react to generic pop artist that has no redeeming qualities nor unique factors No. 458
Really running out of idea I see.

Whats the point in reacting to a shitty generic female ""artist"" that no one even knows

clearly more than half of them knew her, even a lot about her

*tips and puts his Sup Forumscore album on his record player*

this

That's because usally use people that know the thing they're reacting to, It's much entertaining to watch faggots shit themselves because their "OMG YES QUEEN" finally appeared on this shitshow than someone who writes it off as what it actually is, that being generic pop shit by a literally who.

she wrote all the songs on her first and third, co-wrote all songs on her second, and co-produced her third

I dont understand why shes getting so emotional in the first place. Has she been forbidden to search up Marina on her own time?

She's getting paid to overreact to this old hideous untalented hag.

I miss Rachel 2bh

hello to you too :))

All her songs have writing input from her, but her second one has a lot of co-writers. Her third album is all her and her first album is about half just her and half her with one or two co-writers.

unf

The only worthwhile episodes are the one with the elders. Seeing which artists those people liked when they were young, seeing them tear up at Bowie's Lazarus. It makes me feel.

Based Rachelposter. She truly was the best teen. Lia and Maddie were overrated.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

youtu.be/gu90ULRKgck
elders know their shit besides that one bitch in pink
when that one guy started crying tho

When they start talking about what its like being young and in love

>maddie was overrated

Well, Maddie was kind of an okay Stacy actually and was better than Lia. I'll give her that at least.

she's a tr*mp supporter

Most of it is shit though

literal patrician

but she also loves lana so

clearly the maddiefags ITT dunno jordan instagram.com/p/BVaLyx4AI4d/?taken-by=jordanburton_

Underrated

what was that user?

>the dudebro in the thumbnail
>that fake embarrasing shouting face in the OP image
>demographic reacts
Just droping by to tell you that you are one of several cancers feeding out of the comatose body of Sup Forums

wtf i love maddie now

pls post more maddie ty based maddie poster

BRAPS in your direction

oh yes mommy maddie *snifffffffffffffffffffffs*

mmmmmmmmmmmm not a brap guy but i appcreiate the pic

>Rae is bae

>College kids

Yeah, this is another reason why I said Maddie is better than Lia. Maddie's a Trump supporter and even though I'm not much of a fan of Trump (though I did reluctantly vote for him), I'll give her props for that. Lia seems more of the "I'm With Her!!!1!! :DDDD" liberal type.

Rachel is still best though.

Who?

instagram.com/beccahochman/?hl=en

I'm just gonna leave this here.

instagram.com/raekanoa/?hl=en

Holy shit

what do you listen to? inb4 swans death grips xDxD

She's just an averagely pretty, healthy young Asian girl. You must be unable to leave the house if that's got you painting the walls with your mangoodness.

>averagely pretty
More like "averagely average".

How much did Marina's marketing team pay them to make this video (and possibly create this thread as well) do you reckon?