Anyone else think she's hot?

Anyone else think she's hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she
nice try

She looks like a fucking child

Pretty much any white chick with this kind of makeup is hot.

Fuck yeah
I envy her bf so much

This is ShoeOnHead. Female.

fucking newfags

I want to lick her butthole so fucking bad

>implying she acts like a female at all

FAG!

Until you learn that she’s an anti feminist, then you go comment “cunt” on her social media.

She does, she's really fucking basic.
A normie who isn't self-aware about being a normie.

I still think she's hot and I love her videos, I recognize I've fapped to her a couple of times years ago in the past, but nowadays she's kind of desexualized for me, maybe it's that I like Skeptic a lot (I'm a big fan) and I don't wanna fap to his girl, or maybe that after all these years I see June as something like a mom/sis or some weird shit, I don't know, you can call me a cuck/faggot if you want, I just can't fap to her anymore, I still think she's waifu material, but I can't

>anti feminist

Instant boner.

>>implying anti-feminist makes her unattractive.

wtf is wrong with you?

Are you a feminist, user?

Yes.
She's a hot Boxxy.

This nude chick got a ring. Shoe0nhead isn't married if I remember correctly.

what the hell are you doing on Sup Forums

Dude, she looks like a 13 yr old...

Oh...

She does you fucking moron. She just does not like a vapid cunt. If one of my male friend acted like she does, had the same mannerisms, I would definitely think they are fucking gay. You have a problem with your perception of what a female should be.

YOU'RE ON Sup Forums, REMEMBER!

she got engaged with Skeptic last month, but still, those pics are older

I thought that bitch was anorexic

woahhhhhhh duuuuuude, her fucking door is screwed to the wall.

Orbiter identified

Cute A F

My cuck detector is buzzing at your direction faggot

Ill dump some pics

wtf does that even mean? Just stumbled upon this thread and gave my opinion.

You missed my point. I’m making fun of him generalizing

>has no hair
>is literally from the future
>fake tits
into the trash it goes

i just wanna take htis moment to say
FUCK GOOGLE
goddamn cocksuckers making me do 50 fucking captchas just for one goddamn shitpost

Well then my point exactly. I mean the resemblance is uncanny but that one discrepancy has me doubtful

Age?

and thats it, enjoy nerds

Are they really that large? Nothing I've noticed from the videos.

No coz that's a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

yes she is
yes I would
>inb4 pictures of another girl with a sword that isnt her

Shes really cute. Too bad shes fucking her dad.

All of you are retarded. Read it again with the context that the person who wrote it is an anti feminist also...because I am.
I was pointing out to the kid that probably hates anti feminists because he automatically thinks any scene slut looking bitch is attractive.

I want to see her eat that horse's cum

dang man, she has the most cliched door in the USA.

I’m glad she packed on some weight. She looks much better

no, Blaire is the trap you dingus, Shoe is just a little child

She lives in Canada faggot

Was this taken by crazy-hair?

I am so glad you posted that. I am finally mad enough that it lets me not only post my wall of text I was thinking of just deleting but now I can do it in the group chat. Golly I complain about it or ignore it every time you message me about it but you keep messaging me about it. I can't seem to fathom it. Almost like I don't care about lifting. Same reason why I had a problem with Hamilton. You are far too fucking pushy. If someone doesn't like what you like you force it down their mouth. Always. Every fucking time. In short: you're a pain in the ass. If I hear one more "humble" brag I am going to fucking scream. Your deadlift pr doesn't mean shit to me. The girls you have sex with don't either. I am already aware of what rank you got in sc2 way back when. I. Don't. Care. The next time you come to me and say something and my response is "k" take the fucking hint. Well, I say that, but I am not giving you another chance to take said hint. I sort of get why you do this shit, and that is probably because you can't accept anything less than people kissing your feet. You think you are a god for some reason. Your opinion is the only one that matters to you, everyone else who has a differing opinion is wrong somehow even though opinions are based on preference, not fact. A side note before I block you again: probably the only reason that you don't think overwatch has a toxic community is because YOU are the fucking problem. You can call it "banter" as much as you want but that doesn't make me think "Golly, that was so necessary." You and people like you are the reason I hate fucking online gaming. In short, eat shit and get cancer. How is that for banter?

She lives in the new york state.
Her boyfriend lives in canada.

I know plenty of girls that wear rings on THE FINGER but aren't married. It is not something decisive.

Legit question: When somebody dies from doing this, does the person who made it become liable for the death?

We meet again, Skeletor.

waste of quads

check'd

Who she currently lives with

yeah, she doesn't.

If anything, we should celebrate the Darwinism.

Pretty sure I am safe but if you live in the US or UK you may get in trouble.

She has a boyfriend?

I say no Darwinism taking care of the stupid is no one's fault

Yeah sure thing cuckboy we all believe you

yes

Armored "fat kektic" Greg

It's not working. My sister and me trying to make them and she isn't feeling good now. There's no crystals it's really stinky tho

Yea. She does or did. She lives or lived with skeptic. Pardon if my stalking stats aren’t as updated as yours though.

beta cuck is a beta cuck

Maybe she got dizzy from blowing to much, it happens. You need to keep blowing if you want the crystal, take her place for a minute or two :)

Thats a nice chefs knife for the price. I highly recommend for any of your novice cooks to grab one if you are still using some shit $10 walmart pos. Victorinox Fibrox.
>in b4 /ck/ says anything under $200 or isn't made in glorious nippon is shit
I can smell their autism converging on this post already.

She sure is, if we were not living in a crazy gynocentric society i would chase a girl like her

More

As FUCK actually

seems like an obnoxious person

Come join us discord dot gg/bB27FGn

trust me as a 31 year old man if i had a 20 year old come onto me i would not under any circumstances say no you can hardly blame greg for dating her

Damn; not bad.

Is that Andy Six?

dont you fucking start you motherfucker

WTF? Doesn't anyone here know ShoeOnHead ? She's not a child.

Lurk more you fucking nigger

legit lost to this

Where are these from?

>big titties
>short
>I don't recall seeing her ass a lot but it's probably decent
>submissive and into daddy/baby girl play
>hates SJWs

I'd breed it.

Yes, she has normie as fuck tendencies and shit, but you can't escape that with 90% of women and if someone told you that you'd find/deserve that 10%, they lied.

Citation Needed on this image

She is 26 now. I don' know when that photo was taken, but she's probably over 23 in the image, she got sort of big on youtube a couple years ago.

i wouldn't say hates SJWs she just appreciates people with enough common sense to see through their bullshit

what are these from?

greg's personal stash

You are under arrest.

i mean why are they all pixelated? ass looks too thicc.