Why are you unable to get a gf/bf?

Why are you unable to get a gf/bf?

By putting in zero effort and dedicating my life to chinese cartoons and superior 2d waifus. Also sweet dubs m8.

My wife won’t let me have one

are you planning on spending the rest of your life like that?

3DPD

I thought that when you were an adult you didnt need to ask permission for anything

Too ugly for how picky I am
the feels

check this 420

im similar, i dont have the loock to be picky but whenever a girl thats a 7 or below aproaches im like f off (nicely im obviosly a gentelman)

Pretty much this. And too much baggage from past relationships

My problems are my disgust with 99% of women/men and my lack of interest in them. As for the 1% of the ones I do like, they either don't notice me or I don't try to get them for fear of failure. I also don't go outside very much and don't talk to many people.

i can get a gf ezpz but my dick is small so why fuckin bother

checked...nice :3

>fat as fuck
>neckbeard
>in debt
>NEET
>social phobia
>asperger
>hate going out
>aggressive temper
>play video games, watch tv shows and browse Sup Forums all day, everyday

dam, cant say much to that can i, its like the universe selected a few people to be alone

theres no STEM gays in my area
just art gays

It's all good

im a mentally ill hermit who lives on disability
monk logic is sound and most women are whores anyway

ive dated shallow crazy whores for so long I seriously doubt my ability to even have a conversation with a woman without pulling my dick out.

In my case i have a thing, which is im not intersted in single women -_-. So stupid but thats just how my brain is wired. I only want what i cant have and if shes into me and wants to date i lose interest. AAAAAAAAANNNND thats why im a 20 year old virgin (could be worse tho)

>Why are you unable to get a gf/bf?

I hope someday you find a girl as fucked in life as you :), then you can be fucked together (and fuck each other)

kvlt as fuck

I know you wont believe me, but I found my gf of 3 years on /soc. She moved all the way to Denmark for me.
Then again, i was never really robot material. The biggest reason you guys cant find a girlfriend, is the autism.. find a way to make it funny, and start fucking showering you asshats.

kekd

>
not all of us are autistic sudgfuoiewdgoypivkogjaierho oie;afhoi REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

daym that how life works

Because

True man, it might just be social anxiety and such, in which case get medical help, really helped me out.
Like, i know for a fact most people on Sup Forums are funny guys, the only thing stopping them is fear of failure or piss bottles kek.
Its not harder than cleaning yourself up and then trying to actually communicate. Forget talking in memes and bs, unless shes a complete autismo too. But find common ground.
Sup Forums helped me through a rough patch in my life but I felt myself alienate myself too much from the rest of the world being here 24/7, it tends to be an echo chamber of sorts, and the way we communicate with each other is so alien to other people. You dont wanna only have Sup Forums in your life.
Find a hobby > find friends > find gf. Good luck Sup Forumsros

too nervous to talk to girls

almost same except i look like chad and in school

because I fap like 3 times a day and girls can smell the stale semen on my hands.

Pretty normal man. But whats the worst that can happen? Youre already here being a sperg. Id call this rock bottom.

I just don't want one...

Good call.

because my gf wont let me.

Because girls are icky and have cooties

more like gay call

Get off the stage!

are you saying the inability to get into a relationship or even just laid merits ones suicide?

>dont socialize
>put no effort into it
>have zero people skill
>articulate as a rock
>so much spaghetti i can open a pasta factory
>basically im autistic

i think a large amount of the population is supposed to end up alone. i think even ugly or socially retarded people dont want to really end up with ugly or socially retarded people.

well yeah, no wants to. I guess sometimes some people just have to take the bullet for society.

Acne

that could be solved. But i do know there are like EXTREME FACE DESTROYING cases

Go to a doc or something, it'll end up with some pills or at least asking you to wash your fce 3 times a day or something and its worth getting solved

I'm not in a position in my life where I can commit to one.
I'm NEET, almost 31, living with parents... not good BF material.
I have 2 women who I get with regularly who want to do shit but I ain't in no place to be a good boyfriend.
I only go into that if I can be the best.
Right now, I couldn't be the best.

My ex wants to get back with me too, but she fucked up HARDCORE... so I might let her think she can have me again for a while because a man's gotta have his fun.

okey, just dont get stabbed bro

Small, rural town with only ugly girls. I have standards.

i kinda feel like if only like the top 10-20% of society, you know the smart/athletic/successful, bred it would be better for society. i honestly think there are some gene lines that should just fade away.

Skeleman say: OP is gay.

i guess that is what is in process of happening.

Skinny, don't work out, and my classes only have like 3 girls which dont like me. Not really ugly nor acting autistic. The first and last time i received a true hug i remember and almost cried of joy. I want to die.

Incompatible personality with other humans on a personal level.

gay as in happy, not as in homosexual

Haha stupid neets i am a total chad. I had my first girlfriend and 10 and that lasted 3 years thanks to my huge arab cock and my 10 year old pubes. Im 21 and dont remember all the pudendum ive conqured.

ew, sand noger

I can’t choose between my main chick who is (good) chubby and has the best pussy I’ve ever had and my side chick who is a roastie but has rocking body and hair

Arabanon checking in

whats a homosexual?

The brow

poor hygiene, social skills, no real interests, no knowledge or life experience to make for interesting conversation, sexually uninterested. i am pretty much volcel at this point

probs bigger than the D, was he referring to those when he said pubes ?

Dude those sand niggers are hairy, the brows are just a preview. Kids Crotch probably matched with osama bin laden on facial recognition at age 6

Probably conquered your imaginary bitch, bitch.

Imaginary women are the only ones you get, got it.

Just because you pale motherfuckers shave like little women

Haha you'd cry if you knew the pussy this arabdick slayed

Not our fucking eyebrows you cromag

go blow up a building, or 2

hmm yes some 5 yr old puss you must get

I don’t cry over other people’s imagined “conquest”. I’m old enough and have been with enough women that I don’t see it as “conquest” as much as a mutually beneficial engagement

I blew something up but it was just my load into your moms ass

>I’m 13 and this is Sup Forums

Dont lie your wrist is getting pretty tored in your moms basement

If you are going to shit talk at least proofread

Fat, ugly, toxic personality, "wierd" interests, no drivers license

Are you 10 years old?

Girls really don't want to talk to me.

Ok lets see:
>Sand nigger CHECK
>COD kiddie insult CHECK

Analysis is back, probability of legitimacy of sexual intercourse = null. Go back to ISIS so you can rape some prisoners

Im on my phone you weeb, i dont dedicate my computer to the likes of you virgins

welcome charlie

Fat, Ugly, A little weird at times (working on it), finally my ex is a bitch

it happens :/ at least you arent a sand nigger

I get dumbass white people accepting me as one of their own. Stupid whiteys think I tan myself like I would submit myself to such homo whitey degeneracy

Wow so hard

Emotionally disconnected autist.

>Posts face on /b and expects not to get roasted
Go back to /fit faggot

And fat, dong forget fat

>implying I have to workout to maintain this godly physique.

Nah I'm actually a toothpick.

Because I am fat and barely employed and have an intestinal disease that would generally put anyone off if issues 1 and 2 didn't.

>implying he is actually posting a pic of himself

guy in pic probably did his gf or something and now hes shitposting him

>pseudo sand nigger (cuz i think its cool)
>emo hair (cuz im edgy af dxdxdxdx)
>combing to the right to cover a possible bald spot (ISIS doesnt feed me well)
>pre teen goat beard and peach mustache
i get soooo muuuch puuusyyyy

life fucked u over

hows middle school, faggot?

Starts a thread on why some of us dont have a relationship, end up roasting a middle school pseudo sand nigger

Damn why are there not any non-depressing reasons? Some people focus on work and their career, and worry about finding a woman later on. Take some advice from someone a bit older, take care of yourself, set yourself up so that you are independent, financially and mentally, find a hobby you enjoy, work towards what you want and women will come along. By then you know value and you will know if she's worth your time, and expect that from her. Expect her to represent you with respect and it's all good from there. Stop being pathetic on Sup Forums whining why you can't get a woman.

him being a fat unemployed pant shitting faggot fucked him over

This is one of the first positive ones. Noice