Another school shooting today, this time a 12 year old girl did it...

Another school shooting today, this time a 12 year old girl did it. Liberals like to blame demographics of people and inanimate objects instead of the godlessness of mankind, so naturally they blame guns

Liberals and school shooters are the result of a childhood without personal responsibility

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/los-angeles-sal-castro-middle-school-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/los-angeles-sal-castro-middle-school-shooting/index.html

If I hear you say the word liberal one more time I'm gonna lose my shit. You love having a convenient scapegoat to point to and say "look that's the bad guy" don't you? I'm a fucking conservative for God's sake and you make me fucking sick. Don't you understand the fucking oligarchy that runs this country has the ultimate goal of dividing us? What do you think you're doing when you run around screaming it's the liberals fault? Playing right into their hands you dumb faggot.

If a 12 year old can gain access of a gun so easily, and feel no problem in opening fire on innocent kids, then I think it's both a gun problem and mental health problem.

>Another school shooting today
OP blames
>the godlessness of mankind

So since happens in America MUCH more frequently than ANYWHERE else, this must mean that …
> Murrica is the most godless place on earth

Did I get it right, OP?

Go ahead and lose your shit then cunt, go nuts for all I care. Maybe you’ll do something good, maybe you’ll do something evil. All I know is if I say “liberal” enough time I’m going to light your fuze and you’ll explode like a bomb

Just don’t do a mass shooting, that’s all I ask

America just needs more jeebus

Yea, you’re absolutely right. America is the most godless place on earth, we deserve damnation.

God help us all

But we already haz more jeebus than countries where this don't happen?

confusedkitten.jpg

Dbbl the jeebus thn

no actually china is, do your research faggot america is 57% religious while china is 7%

Lower the age of consent to 12 now. Only fair

Lolis have started a war. We must suppress the revolution.

Dear... god...

lol

call in the shoutas! or wahtever they're called

pew pew 'murica

>be american
>Wear Diapers errryday
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>oooo dat smell :^)

>The boy who was shot in the temple was "extremely lucky" in that the bullet missed vital structures, said Dr. Aaron Strumwasser, a trauma surgeon. Doctors said they expect the boy to recover.
I-I'm still gonna do it.

Blame the parents for being fucktards? I love guns, but that goes hand in hand with gun safety.

I like how dems want to blame it on the guns but won't blame crime by illegals on illegals, or isis attacks on Muslims

This isn't an attack from muslims, the fuck is wrong with you?

>blame the parents

is your sister also your wife

beaner shot beaners, send them back

the girl doesnt have to be muslim as long as isis claims it

Dumb fuck in op's jpg with his finger on the trigger.

ISIS Seal of Approval

Other scenarios you retard. I thought it was implied. My bad for assuming more brain power out of Anons. So I'll try to be more clear. When a shooting happens, it is the guns fault. But when a Muslim extremist commits an act of terrorism, we are considered islamophobes if we try to say that the Muslim culture that breeds Islamic terrorism is at fault.

Keeping it in the family is so much less complicated.

what the fuck are school shootings still happening in america

Maybe a parental problem rather than. A gun problem. Lock 'em up.

This is the media’s fault honestly.

This is really going into “if you don’t learn from history then you’re doomed to repeat it” we had the same issue with the case with the columbine shooting and the media wanted to blame people like Marilyn Manson. Instead, the media is once again telling kids that if you grab a gun and shoot someone you will become “famous” and they will do a report on you. Politics has nothing to do with it. It’s the media.

last one was in 2016 i think

ISIS claimed responsibility

trump pls

Because liberals are buying guns more and letting their druggie kids have access to them. The solution is to get rid of the liberals and their kids so that everyone else who’s sane can live

It will be interesting to see what the media will say once her race/religion is revealed.

>white: mental health
>black: victim of racism, was raised in harsh environment because of whites
>muslim: remember, Islam is a peaceful religion
>regardless: Guns are the problem, ban guns, not the 12 year old girl with access to a gun shooting up a school

The school was 92% hispanic

>implying there is a single sane person in america at this very moment

how about we nuke america

You guys realize that the fifteen year old boy was her target, right? He's the only one with significant wounds.

It sounds like a breakup drove her off the edge and she decided to keep it real. I look forward to seeing edgelords riding her dick months from now.

If America gets nuked it’s open season on the souls of liberal progressives, as long as law enforcement or martial law is not in effect

Liberal

I love when muriturds cry about mass-, or school shootings. It's fucking hilarious. The solution is screaming you in the face, but the most religious, inbred, and uneducated groups of you refuse to accept it, despite every developed nation in the world proving you wrong.

"Mass" only like 2 people died

>implying liberals are just good people divided by the gubmint and not complete shitheads that want to destroy this country

you're a bit special aren't you

libtard liberal libfag

Yeah, like Australia banning guns, gun deaths went way down.
(I mean, the number of homicides stayed the same, but no more gun deaths, and that's what we care about! It's almost like they have the same number of murderers. but again, we don't care that they do it, just how they do it)

Damn lolis

To be fair, outlawing all firearms will significantly decrease the rate of mass shootings, but bombs and plowing into people with trucks will just replace it.

People will always find a way to kill each other.

congratulations from europe. well done, america. what is it, the 12th this year? or did i miss some?

>cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/los-angeles-sal-castro-middle-school-shooting/index.html
The only gun problem was the lack of OTHER guns in the school to shoot back with. Thanks, liberals!!!!

you can't control mankind's flaws, but you can control gun possession

Tell that to the Boston marathon bombers.

Tell that to your papa who shaves with a carrot

you can't control mankind's flaws, but you can control pressure cooker/pipe bomb distribution

>implying school "truckings" is rampant in europe
how long is it since last time you heard of a truck attack in europe? now compare it to how recent you heard about a school shooting in murica. now count the amount of school shootings and mass shootings in murica that's between now, and the last terrorist attack in europe, and between each attack.

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force.
If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force.
Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.
In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion.
Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.
When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force.
You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.
The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.
There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations.
These are the people who think that we'd be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a armed mugger to do his job.
That, of course, is only true if the mugger's potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat--it has no validity when most of a mugger's potential marks are armed.

People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.
Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury.
This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.
People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don't constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst.
The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level.
The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter.
It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.
When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.
It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

Hitler and Kim Jong Un controlled gun possession too

Says the fag who’s country is being invaded by Muslims. Also, Europe has just as many mass shootings. Try again little boi.

First female shooter ever.

Kills no one. Gets a zero for her high score, and doesnt even an hero at the end.

and I'm supposed to throw a shit fit over it?

were there any school shootings in nazi germany or north korea?

>a truck attack
>a school shooting
way to pretend there's any similarity

Is this the only political opinion you’re allowed to have eurofag? Last time I heard they’re clamping down pretty hard on what you’re allowed to think and what you’re not allowed to think so I was just wondering

>First

>first female shooter ever

that's edgy

*school shooter

hey guys what should I eat

>First

Really? how many kills did she get?

oh? theres two?

did that one manage to kill anyone? cause this one didn't

were there any school shootings in nazi germany or north korea?

American culture is much, much different compared to European culture. There's the terrorism aspect of it as well, like the failed one in NYC a while back where someone attempted to plow through bicyclists.

It's also worth noting that the Columbine shooters had pipe bombs in backpacks but were too retarded to make them functional. James Holmes loaded his apartment down with explosives too. Then you have the Oklahoma City bombing way back in the day, but people are too young to remember that.

Sure, you won't have the ability to carry your daddy's AR-15, but you can load a bag with explosives and do the same thing. There will always be a way. Always.

i wasn't the one who brought trucks into this, it was this retard: he said that if people don't have guns, they'll use trucks instead, which is fucking stupid.

you're not wrong tbh

never thought I'd see the day where Sup Forums was infested by Jesus loving, family values right wing little fagcunts. bring back the Sup Forums that was cool and get this pussy fucking conservative white bitch boy rebelling against his hippie parents dog shit out of here.

you new little pricks are disgusting. real btards would never support a political party let alone one that faps over killing net neutrality. kys

Really mother fucker?

>I heard they’re clamping down pretty hard on what you’re allowed to think and what you’re not allowed to think
fox news isn't real, mr. no internet neutrality.

>obese basement warrior detected

>i got this information from infowars
retard.

Just like CNN is true and credible. Go fys

well it's true

hitler loosened gun control laws, mongo. stop repeating bullshit propaganda, and you can easily fact check.

All kids should carry, 'merca

like a true oldfag

No one sane is blaming the guns, they're blaming the ease of access the mental unfit have to high powered weapons, automatic weapons, and easily concealed weapons with minimal if no training and background checks. Seriously, the US needs gun regulations. I damn near bought a gun at a US gun show to make this exact point. Guy was going to hand me a fully automatic assault rifle before I told him I'm not even a citizen and for all he knows I'm a bank robber. Still probably would have sold but I didn't have the money.

Fucking liberal

i too dont like mondays

>implying eurpoeans watch cnn
wow. you've really never been outside your own house, have you? cnn is an american news channel, dumbass.

Kid shoots up a school
Judge: We are gonna trial you as an adult
Guy touches a kid
Judge: how can you do that? That’s just a kid

Mfw

What the fuck are you even talking about? The nazis took away guns so they could gas little kids to death, this is the same thing the left wants. Take away all guns and make abortion legal because after all, us owning guns is dangerous to little kids but a woman getting an abortion isn’t. This is why all liberals need to be deported to North Korea

So as long as the dying terror cell claims something we should keep fearing and giving them relevance? Come on dude, I claim responsibility for building the Empire State Building that doesn't mean I did it.

why do they even have a separation between kids and adults when they trial all the kids as adults anyway?

Yea you watch BBC, the official ministry of truth. What the fuck is the difference?

Do we live in different universes? Liberalism is worse than the Black Death, it makes zombies now

the third sentence is actually true.