Explain to me why I never can find french subtitles to any french film, aren't there any deaf people in baguettland...

Explain to me why I never can find french subtitles to any french film, aren't there any deaf people in baguettland? REEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/4876402/a-woman-is-a-woman-en
filmfra.com/ptc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

subtitles.org

>pirate plebs

THERE IS NOTHING THERE YOU FUCK, IF YOU SO CHEEKY FIND ME SOUSTITRES FOR UNE FEMME EST UNE FEMME, THERE AINT NO ANY SUBS REEEEEEEEEEEE

BUMPBUMPBUMP

The Dark Knight Rises had french rips. That guy had a funky moustache

what movie OP?

opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/4876402/a-woman-is-a-woman-en
I found that

>UNE FEMME EST UNE FEMME

NOT ENGLISH, FRENCH, I WANT TO LEARN FRENCH WATCHING FRENCH MOVIES WITH FRENCH SUBTITLES BUT THESE FRENCH FUCKERS DON'T MAKE THEM

>pirate plebs

piss off

>aren't there any deaf people in baguettland?

No, we sent them "away".

lrn2english you fucking frog

frnech people are lazy and not consistent. German people think more about what they do and are more reliable.

filmfra.com/ptc.html

Are you deaf, frog?
Subscene has French subs for La Haine but that's like the most famous French movie isn't it? And it only has 2. Fucking Persians have more subs.

are you fucking retarded? why would I need to learn english? I want to learn FRENCH, LEARN TO READ YOU FUCK.
wow, huge base of 20 films for plebs.

JESUS CHRIST, I'm not french, I'm not deaf, I simply want to learn french language watching french films but it's not really effective when I can't fully comprehend what Belmondo said to Karina a moment ago and I have to rewind and watch same fragment 10 times to finally go ahhhh, of course I can use english subs but then there is no fucking progression you dumbasses, fuck yall And fuck la heine this film is so shitty i got diarrhea after seeing it

>wants to learn disgusting frog language AND has shit taste in movies

my taste is impeccable

look for "amélie poulain" ou "sur mes lèvres"

I dont need recommendations. I mostly watch nouvelle vague and I need subs NOT RECOMMENDATIONS JESUS

>pirate pleb calling others pleb

End your life already, mongoloid.

Search on google faggot. Took me literally 2 second to find websites.

I'm uncertain whether you are trolling or you are just an imbecile.

>learning French

I thought you could surrender in English too.

you speak english fine

Because Napoleon lost the war.

Ok, I surrender. Will watch French films with eng subs till I die

You know I never gave this much thought but I bet Sup Forums is a great place for deaf people isn't it? You get all kinds of expressions here without any sound