Why does Sup Forums hate Korean so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Korean so much?

Why? Do anime productions secretly add some anti-Korean subliminal propaganda on their anime?

I really can't understand it.

>taking a bunch of virgins on Sup Forums seriously
this was your first mistake

>caring what a bunch of antisocial weeaboo shutins think
See this here, is your mistake.

They are fucking losers. Don't mind them

how'd you get a picture of me?

Good question without good answer
Maybe because they're weebs and the majority of japanese doesn't like korea

Your women are lovely, but when are your men going to get around to reconquering the North?

Next Tuesday
Believe me

I'll hold you to it ;)

Kek wills it!

maybe I was in the same thread for a while but I don't think they hate Koreans

>kek wills it
*pukes*

Isn't it just Japanese posters that hate on Korea?
I like Korea, at least

are you referring to the plastic, poreless type of korean woman or the natural type

Because they're weebs who are obsessed with Japan so in part of their obsession they hate on countries that dislike them. Ignore those dumb weebs.

imagine japs bitching in k-pop forum

>Do anime productions secretly add some anti-Korean subliminal propaganda on their anime?
I've thought something like this before, that anime is full of propaganda.

Weeaboos, for some strange reasons, become "japanese nationalists" and start hating non-japanese things or people, particularly Koreans or Chinese, with passion just by starting to watch anime.

I also found strange that I started to develop a strange obsession with Japan, to the point that I was starting to behave like your average weeaboo, right when I first started watching anime, which I found strange because I knew nothing about that place and wasn't interested in it ir aware of it before, and because a cultural expression as vapid as cartoons alone is not a reason enough to develop an obsession this insane with a country, its people, culture and politics.

>I've thought something like this before, that anime is full of propaganda.
Mostly GAY propaganda at that. Ten more Hiroshimas would not be enough.

That Slash - A - Slash board is so fucking elitist, I tried calling them homosexual pedophiles in a thread and I got hit with a 3 day ban.

>particularly Koreans or Chinese
you got caught in the propaganda indeed

You make lousy animation and manhwa, that's all.

I'm not the only one, this entire site and the whole weeaboo "fandom" is a testimony of it.

>I also found strange that I started to develop a strange obsession with Japan
yeah i really don't get how it works
some weeb friend of mine scold me for not loving japan enough

Sup Forums will judge you based on anime and manga production. Japan has lots of stuff obviously, China has one or another decent-ish stuff, but the only Korean manga* I've found to be enjoyable was some sort of doujinshi based on Japanese games.

So yeah, for Sup Forums Korea is non-existent. It doesn't even matter if the Korea in question is the American colony or the Chinese containment cage.

I like Korea, they're hardworking and intelligent people who have good values. I just can't stand Koreaboos and the general obsession with K-pop culture.
t. Chink

Because Sup Forums is a shit board, they manage to be both elitist and have incredibly poor taste. They pretend like it's still 2007 and their board is somehow unchanged.

>anti-Korean
Yes

Weebs defend Japan to the death. Their attempted justifications for Japan's economic stagnation is hilarious.
>p-people like being poor!
>endless growth fallacy
>m-muh traditions!

I only visit /m/ and I don't hate Korea, why would I even.

Koreans are hardworking people obsessed with normal things and being social. Of course Sup Forums would hate them.

they're weebs and ignorant children, what do you expect?

they like to pretend they're japanese

all valid arguments when the alternative is opening the door to immigration tbqh

t. 12 year old

Kys.

t. zhang

한국은 세상에서 가장 무서운 나라이니까요

니가 여가 살아봤다면 알거예요

헛소리 좀 하지말고

You have a slurred way of talking korean.

チョン死ね!

>south korea is the scariest country in the world
please elaborate

I dont give a fig about you guys.

but you are korean.

I'm a weeb and I literally haven't noticed any of this.
Maybe you're just being paranoid, or trying to start another one of "those" threads.

A lot of Japanese people on Sup Forums are right-wingers. I guess weebs think copying them would somehow make them more Japanese

t. Zhang Xiao Goldstein

this

I am a fifth generation white Australian

So why shill for immigration to Nippon?

k-pop made me dislike korea

because Australia is a textbook case of how controlled migration can lead to economic growth without much adverse affects.

Didn't the exact opposite happen with chinese migrants tho?

yes and no

the adult chinese definitely don't fit in here, but the kids are a mixed bag. Some assimilate quite well while others are complete autists. Ultimately they have been better migrants than the lebanese ever were.

I like Chinese migrants, the ones that come here come with millions of dollars, which is very good for our economy (except housing)

That's a pol meme

I meant for the austrailian housing market.

that's foreign investment, not migration

>Weeaboos, for some strange reasons, become "japanese nationalists" and start hating non-japanese things or people.
>Weebs defend Japan to the death. Their attempted justifications for Japan's economic stagnation is hilarious.
This is why I totally disdain weebs, while I don't care them as long as they only being pedoanime watching manchildren though.

even if the housing bubble does burst soon, the fact remains that as of this month Australia has gone the longest period in the world since the emergence of a global economy without a recession

You didn't specify that, and honestly the only reason anything remotely new in Australia is developed is because of Chinese money now

The suburb I lived in as a kid called Rhodes was a complete shithole, but a lot of the new development there makes it look Singapore-esque and it's all from Chinese money. Ironically most the residents are South Asian

>the only reason anything remotely new in Australia is developed is because of Chinese money now
Not quite. They are behind a lot of development here, but Australia would still be chugging along just fine without them, unlike somewhere like Africa

sorry for not specifying. really interested in whats going on down there though in the sense that Australia is an american ally that's economically dependant on China, so it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Australia just suck up to whoever happens to be the major power in the world at the time. I don't think anyone would think twice about jumping on the Chinese bandwagon if that became part of Australia's best interests. It wasn't that long ago that we abandoned England after all.

It's never in your interests to ally with China

Unless you like the feeling of a cock going in and out of your asshole for like thousands of years

Honestly, Korea is a meme.
It doesn't have the modern appeal of Japan, or the ancient appeal of China.

>hurrrrrrrrr this retard has unfavorable characteristics and doesn't share our animosity toward Koreans!
>So he must be Korean!
>I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE KOREAN!!!!!
come on guys...

b-but our esports...!

has the most beautiful women though

Don't care.
Show me some Korean literature.
China has pretty good classics, and Japan has great modern literature.

all thanks to surgeons

post Greenlandic qt

honestly i was just joking about e sports but if you want to find Korean literature thats worth reading, you wont find any specially in Europe, since no one learns enough Korean to translate the good ones.

the vegetarian by han kang is good. korea is young society—literature will follow

I didn't hate you before this whining thread.

still, i know the country has some decent literacy, they just dont get enough spotlight nor good translation i bet, just because some people dont know about these dosent mean they dont exist

Not a single worthwhile book has been translated?

my suggestion is rain flower by hwang sun won, one of the classics so probably has some decent English translations, you can try those or search on your own

sorry rain shower i mean

oh my god, who on this earth likes Koreans in the first place? oh well... seriously gooks are fucked up with no exception you have illness like biased problems.

>anti-Korean subliminal propaganda on their anime
hahaha, what's it? it's not as if your history movies were not propaganda resulting from anti-Japan sentiment.

Nobody on this planet likes Koreans.

The average Korean is not self aware of how much the world hates them and yet they as a populous have become so amicable toward foreigners even at their own expense. It is quite revolting really.

I am a 6'5" 9 inch dick Korean and how can the weeaboo and Japanese boy even compete?

I have their mom and sister on my dick all the time. They cannot simply compete against the tall, hung sociable Korean bull whitu and Japanese girls love to grool all over

t. ching chong zhang everybody wants to see brutally murdered and killed

Because Gookshit is shit. Your manhwa/webcomic is pretty much Twilight tier and majority of music industy are copypaste from 90s boys/girlsband. Culture by normie for normie. No wonder Sup Forums hate you. Even Chink XianXia shit is better than all your pop culture combined.
t. Sup Forums.

i can tell you're a korean self-hater just from the wordy style of writing and the awkward grammar. learn to edit

Because the only Sup Forums related thing Korea makes is Manhwa and it's fucking terrible, it's literally all softcore hentai with NTR storylines.

t. chink

when have you opinions every mattered you disgusting insect?

no one here likes or dislikes koreans

go back to beating off to your kiddie cartoons you subhuman gook. figures Sup Forums would be filled with flat-faced SEA shitskins

get a fucking load of this cunt

Reminder that Chinese Manhua >>>>>>>>>>>> Korean Manhwa

Korean pop culture seems to be girly and faggy. I find it cringy that they want to force this flower boys to much. No wonder only teenagers are so keen to this culture.

Their movie seems to be getting worse and have a flower boy type main character in a Korean War film.What happen to the good ol korean movies like Old boy?

Death to korea and the chinese, shit countries that produce nothing of value.

>Culture by normie for normie
so much this! Korean culture is targeted for the masses that it become so cringy. No wonder only teenage girls are their only audiences

Stop eating dogs you animals.
kys.
kys.
kys.

it's not that different to pop culture all across the world

so what you're saying is that by targeting a specific audience they manage to appeal to that audience?

t. buttmad plastic worshiper. You want Korean gf? Try buy RealDoll. Those thing are more real than GookGeneration

>t. Kim who grew up don't understand why other people don't watch his gay boys pop song

makes sense if you think about it. korean males don't really have time to consume pop culture shit. they're either in the army or working their ass off, or play some vidya during breaks

lol wut

>it's not that different to pop culture all across the world
even if you compare with their neighbour pop culture, Koreans emphasis way too much on flower boys culture that makes it cringy as fuck. Japanese pop somehow know their limit and stop before it goes full shit. I don't know how to explain this unless you've seen enough comparison between those two.

I dislike Korea because of doramas. In Russian fandom they call all Asian TV-series doramas, not only Japanese. And the most popular among our girls are Korean ones. They are so retarded tbqh.

For same reason I hate Turkey, their TV-series are even more cancerous.