Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5l8spk68CA
my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry it took so long

Wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=g2AO4uU1LLA

Voter shaming; a fantastic strategy for continued failure.

Wanna attempt an explanation as to precisely when we can start holding these blathering cousin-fucking hillbilly white trash inbred backwater fucksticks accountable?

>Solution
> Send the family with him.
EzPz.

The message was fuck Mexicans

Follow a simple law, don't break laws, do actual work, don't be a shitbag

Accountable for what? Exercising their rights?

Accountable for what? Borders?

maybe his family should love him enough to go with?

It's not thier fault tho

Blame the electoral college, the people who actually matter and can vote against thier constitutes.

Holding untenable views, voting against their own self-interest, voting for a platform of anti-science religious fundamentalism as education, etc.

Make them take the same citizenship test the people they're trying to kick out take.

Oh. No. Another. Illegal. Spic. Gone.

>Make them take the same citizenship test the people they're trying to kick out take.
But they'd fail miserably

They love America more than they love him because the US gives them more welfare

Their whole lives are here, you faggot. Quit being a cunty little bitch.

And?

they're called illegal imigrants for a reason, he got caught, Im not seeing anything out of the ordinary here, just another illegal getting a free trip home to visit his mother

>(((Eichenwald)))

Huh, what a coincidence

He could get arrested and stay in a jail for a while and then get deported.

Well they can't have that user, then they'd look like ignorant assholes.

Family is more important, family is everything; they would have known that if they were real mexicans, not chicano scum
youtube.com/watch?v=M5l8spk68CA

How fucking hard is it to just come here legally.

>break the law
>get punished

What is there to apologize for? Did you apologize for Larry Nassar?

pretty hard actually, but being honest, it got hard because there was plenty of idiots crossing illegally already

or crossing legally and then staying illegally

Go fuck yourself.

>nothing illegal
>force people to account for legal opinions
>cries about Nazis and fascists
Get fucked, faggot.

More difficult every time Trump takes a shit on immigration laws.

Reminder that in mexico illegals get fucked off or arrested. In Canada illegals are kicked out. Moving to Canada requires a solid job. Money. And more.

Mexico has a border wall

Canada doesn't but they still have laws

They are illegal. Come here legally. And by the way. I know its hard to grasp but

>Most Mexicans also hate illegals. The ones who come here legally outright hate illegals because they are almost always tied to some negative results.

And if you're black. Good luck. Since illegals are destroying the black middle class and causing severe damage. Also in gang terms Mexicans are taking over black areas now.

So you can't even say its just white people. Mexicans and blacks too are being hurt. And the sooner they stop following rich white cucks the sooner blacks can rise themselves

>stop making it harder for me to import votes, people might find out that democrats are a minority in America because it isn't actually culturally and economically divided Europe

thanks to the wall you'll be saying Donald Trump's name and discussing his ideas for the rest of your life

you also don't have a moral leg to stand on until you and your media apologize extensively for irresponsibly stoking leftist violence like the Scalise shooting, the train thing (that's x2 political assassination attempts from your side, I wonder how many more we don't get to read about?), everything antifa does and says, #MeToo turning into shitty bullying and power-grabs after the first week, the list goes on

so when you're ready I'll take my 78 separate written apologies

At least fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit, shill. Sup Forums gets enough fucking cancer as it is.

I wrote Nassar a letter asking if the girls had juicy cunts or if they were all dried up from the constant training.

Who are you quoting?

My cousin went to mexico and was a citizen there (he followed the law)
He moved back up here with his wife he met there and she is legal (again, followed the law)
crazy stuff

AFTER YOU KILL YOURSELF
STILL WON'T

2/10

Actually really fucking hard. Even the most streamlined legal gateways take ~20 years per, plus an additional 5 for every consecutive family member.

It actually says a lot about how fucking stupid people who want to kick all illegals out are; They want leeeeeegal immigrants, but make it impossible to become a legal immigrants, at the same time rounding up and arresting several-generations-deep undocumented workers, whom, by the way, provide a demonstrable benefit from every metric to America.

Wasn't he here illegally for like 30 year's? I'm 30 years he couldn't have applied for citizenship?

Who said anything that you said?

Asking the important questions

Reminder democrats only like blacks and Mexicans because they almost mostly vote democrat

Imagine if 40-50+% of blacks voted repuplican. Imagine the same numbers for Mexicans. The democrats would be calling them niggers and spics in a day

>Reminder that when trump said black unemployment was down the democrats and "black leaders" sat down. Didn't even clap at all

Democrats are already destroying trust from most whites. And unless blacks and/or mexicans are legit cuck tier they would be wise to maybe follow the so called racists who freed them and also gave them civil rights while democrats were hanging niggers from trees

Not if when you go to apply for citizenship they immediately arrest and deport you.

Hello newfags

>projecting this much
>being this much of a whiny, un-American faggot

Jesus, man. That was a whole lot of nonsense. You should take the fucking cocks out of your mouth before speaking.

whats a newfag

Meh, you can't break the law and expect to get away with it.

gay bait

you mean they would appear to be you?

Who decides what constitutes having to take the citizenship then? What if someone said you need to take it because of the shit you do? Youre a fucking faggot and dont deserve this country. Its their vote, they can do what they want with it. Dont like it? Take up the cause and try to change their minds.

Nothing. What's a new with you?

cry louder, libfag. nobody cares what you think

>Illegal immigrants demonstrably support American economy across the socioeconomic scale
>Wanting to kick out "the dam illeeeeeeeegals" is anti-American

TFW your platform of un-American rhetoric effects your physical form

>
>Not if when you go to apply for citizenship they immediately arrest and deport you.
Ha! If only that were true.

Sorry not sorry you cam in illegally & made the job market shittier for actual citizens by willingly working for less than legal minimum wage with no overtime or benefits, and slapped everyone else who's ever gone through the necessary legal channels to get here the right way in the fucking faces.

>holds the minority opinion
>thinks they are an authority on literally anything
>TFW you're the nigger

fuck his family, they can check their privilige at the border

Big talk from someone that can't spell privilege correctly.

How about all of you red hat hillbilly faggots take the citizenship test yourself?

my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics

russki pinko faggot euroniggers need not apply.

OP is a massive embarassment failure.

>Even the most streamlined legal gateways take ~20 years per, plus an additional 5 for every consecutive family member.
Doesn't that mean that offering amnesty to illegal immigrants is a massive slap in the face to people who are trying to wait through the legal process?

I would, if I were trying to be a citizen of that country. I wouldn't be such an entitled prick to think I wouldn't have to.

>their vote
>their vote
>their vote
>reeeeeeeeeeee

>this makes it ok that they're coming en masse to work for less than minimum wage without overtime or benefits, making the job market worse for everyone
No wonder the people fighting for a $15 minimum got fucking laughed at

Well illegal immigration has been on the decline for years, and amnesty would mean something similar to what California just proposed where blacklisting, deportation, and incarceration were rolled back for non-violent marijuana offenders. A 10 year cap, perhaps.

lol k. Seattle's doing great. And let's not fuck around here, the jobs illegal immigrants take are the jobs literally no other American wants. Whine and bitch more. The reason you can buy an apple in February is because of those wetback sonsofbitches.

Public service announcement. We get a shit ton more illegal indians now than we do mexicans (which are declining to boot). Get mad at street shitters.

What did I win?

>the jobs illegal immigrants take are the jobs literally no other American wants
Yeah, it's that they don't want them, not that nobody is willing to work that cheap.
Bullfuckingshit.

In a perfect world, a fucking vote.

That's fucking capitalism, bitch! That's America 101, you're being a whiny faggot because one person works harder than another!

Fucking take a civics course and then promptly kill yourself.

>doesn't even attempt to address the point
Again, where is the moral high ground in allowing people who cut in line to become legal ahead of the people who are waiting in line?

this was me
By "unwilling to work that cheap" I mean "for less than minimum wage" fucknut.

Sorry it took so long for a president that wants ILLEGALS out of the country

[spoiler] im sorry [spoiler]

At least 11M to go...

>Bernie bros don't vote Democrat in order to teach the DNC a lesson.
>Trump wins.
>B-B-B-B-BAAAACKFIRE!!!!

i didnt invite any migrant in my country and i bet majority of murriretards didnt either
we are fucking down with migrants, they must build their country like we did

This Country is for AMERICANS!!!!!

"real fucking criminals"

Dude came into this country illegally.
He is a criminal....

So you agree there should be a minimum wage? What's YOUR perfect minimum wage? Because it's supposed to provide a minimum living wage, and it doesn't.

If you don't like immigrants working for less than minimum wage, why are you punishing them? They're doing the most capitalist thing they could, you should be proud of them and supporting them while punishing the corporations that are paying them illegal wages.

You're putting the onus on the worker and not the company. Your ideology is fundamentally flawed.

I dont care where you are from - come here legally awesome, welcome to the states - come here illegally, well mister you can just get out!

In 1965 it was illegal for a white person to marry a nigger.

Alright aunt Pearl.

No. We are a nation of laws.

My life so hard I have 7 kids and no monies, wait 9 kids and no monies - America help because, well, help!!

>Seattle's doing great

City Hall has a tent city in front of it, as do the overpasses by the convention hall and just beyond the International district.

Most of the city is being gentrified at an alarming rate, which I imagine your brain now has to wrack about because gentrification is somehow a bad thing.

Ballard is full of roving RV meth labs. Citizens hold bi-weekly meetings to discuss what to do about the crime problems perpetrated by homeless and drug dealers.

The area outside Westlake Starbucks in the heart of the Financial District has the highest concentration of heroin sales, again, because of homeless there, specifically a Black man who perpetually wears a blanket even in summer to cover what appears to be Mumps scars.

The minimum wage law has caused barista friends who made $35 an hour with tips to lose tips and go to a flat $20 an hour. That's a $15 DECREASE, if you're math impaired.

The only thing buoying the city's explosive sudden growth is Amazon, a mega-corporation that I'm sure you'd be vehemently against.

But the city's doing fine. Sure.

>"where's the moral high ground?"

>Argues on the side of literally breaking up families and deporting people to countries they have never been.

Fuck outta here, faggot.

>tfw when there is literally no empirical evidence to suggest illegal immigration rates have any effect on unemployment of us citizens and nearly all economist agree that protectionism is bad for all countries even on the right and your entire worldview is supported only by politicians who use your lack of knowledge to get easy votes.

>nonsense

Alright volksfront publisher.

Bye bye wetback.

>Ad homenim instead of legitimate rebuttal to everything I just said having been true.

I forgot I'm on Sup Forums. Mah b.

>it's supposed to provide a minimum living wage, and it doesn't
Yes, this makes paying even less okay.
>If you don't like immigrants working for less than minimum wage, why are you punishing them?
If there's no ILLEGAL immigrants here, then there's nobody to hire at less than legal wages, as anyone they try to do so with has a legal right to complain about it they can use without fear of deportation.
>punishing the corporations that are paying them illegal wages
Fucking kek that you think this has, does, or ever would happen in 'Merica. Not a fucking chance in hell. Only way to stop it is to cut off the supply of illegal labor.

>city hall tent

Most big cities have homeless problems. Been to Portland lately?

>non sequitor

>Lies

>Lie. This is actually in Belltown outside of the Matt Talbot Center. You're just making shit up

>Faggoty anecdote

>statement without evidence

You suck at this game.

>illegals coming here for work

>company/individual pays them less than living wage

>Thinks the symptom is the disease

Are you fucking retarded?

So get it made legal. This is like a pedophile using this same excuse to fuck a kid.

There's the issue. Hold companies accountable and stop voting for conservatives. Otherwise you're just a cuck bitch.