Any experienced Chads have advice for a virgin who has never talked to a girl before?

Any experienced Chads have advice for a virgin who has never talked to a girl before?

I talked to her today when the teacher made us partners and now I really wanna get with her.

If you are just normal virgin just be cool.
tell her you love her booty, tell her you going to some place after with food and if she want go along with you, just talk normal stuff don't be weirdo try your hardest to act natural, if you know good jokes(not jokes thatyou only laugh) tell her.
act like you totaly know what you are doing and don't pretend you know everything.
Best tip: Don't rush for fuck sake
if you are autistic virgin : You lost life

should i talk about anime and video games. cuz i dont know about much else

Tell her she looks like your butlers daughter, who is also a nudist. Ask her if she is a nudist as well. Tell her you're going to your families vacation home for snowboarding and snowmobiling this weekend and ask if she wants to come along, you're father just got a new private jet and you want someone to check it out w you. Tell her there will be plenty of coke.

i wish

No. Women love to talk about themselves. Ask her about her interest and then let her ramble. Act like you care. Build off of this, take it slow/. Get to know her well before you ask her on a date

This is good advice

never forget, they can't say no if they are passed out.

>Sup Forums
>Chads
hahhahahahaahahaahah
good one OP, good thread

alright but how do I start the convo. today it was cuz the teacher put us together. how do i start it tomorrow?

i mean i see a lot of people saying theyve been with a lot of girls so

Just to be clear, you didn't want to be with her before you talked with her today? Visual stimulation alone doesn't give you any indication on whether or not you want to fuck a bitch? And yeah just make shit up. Schoolgirls are retarded, they wont know any better.

Most of us who say they have been with a lot of girls just sleep with a lot of prostitutes. I mean a notch is a notch but it is not the same.

well this was the first girl i had a real convo with since 3 months ago so

how old are you op?

"hey hows it going"

The fuck? And you're in school? How is that possible? Do you have any male friends?

idk. girls just dont talk to me and im nervous around them. and just 1 friend

MOOOOOOOODS

Honestly, I recommend making more friends. Join some social clubs. Build a social life outside of video games. Will be a lot easier to pick up women if you actually know how to talk to people.

how old is she?

too hard for me. i feel uncomfortable being around a lot of people.

Then you might as well buy a wizard hat now. Retreating to video games and anime just because you're scared of human interaction isn't going to get you anywhere.

cant tell if trolling or real here. im going to bite. i am like, twice your age. i was in the same place as you - like exact. took me a few years with her. id say i was 22 when it became super fucking easy. alcohol and bars really make it really easy. you have like 65-70 years left man, just be yourself and if shes into you, it will happen. if not then someone will be into you for being you in a few years.