backstory?

Neither.
Merely a law-breaker.

he got 175 years in jail for fisting mckayla maroney

Definitely a guy, maybe even a fella.

mmmmmmmm mckayla maroney

ah the pedo coach? legend.

what a hero

When he kills himself, I hope his fingers are donated to the public for sniffing.

You think he did Shawn Johnson too?

He fingered them all

No, he "realigned" them

IT WAS A LEGITIMATE TREATMENT YOU ASSHOLE

I think he did do it since it did seem like some of the women were being genuine. However for those who did lie I do hope they get worse.

>realigned

I think 175 years is a bit much.
You septics have the weirdest laws.

he got aly raisman?

yeah its not exactly making me want to come out and admit my atrocities

an hero

Nah, I mean, when he dies, is then incarcerated another lifetime, as a decomposing inmate? Is his remains in a bucket, locked and guarded?

apparently he had a foosball table and 60” plasma set up by the fingering table, so I’m going with

How many of the girls do you think liked it and came back for more?

Imagine that little cute pussy of her, Im jelly.

How in the name of satans jizz mopper did he not get caught sooner? 200 or more victims?

at least 50%

What EXACTLY did he do? Did they have a transcript of all he did to the girls?

lots of fingering

>Did they have a transcript

i don't think so he pleaded guilty so there wasn't really a trial. At least some of the girls said he exposed himself and jerked off on them. So not very likely to be medical treatments.

I don’t think his penis ever made an appearance. Imagine that self control.

non disclosure agreement with a 6 digit fine if you break it
the girls couldnt afford it

He fucking RAPED and SEXUALLY ASSAULTED women! How the fuck is he a hero? None of those women deserved that. Kill yourself

It did with the first girl, the family friend.

agreed

Newfag

he fingered their assholes to treat muscles that can't be reached otherwise
Mckay said he gave her a sleeping pill on the flight to Tokyo and she woke up to him giving a "treatment", in his hotel room

imo nuff said, wouldnt be surprised if he fucked them too, but the reports only say he fingered them

he lacked the self control to keep it in his fantasies, dude fucked up a shitload of lives. He did harm, villian

Why didn't anybody say anything when it happened instead of YEARS later?

it should fucking matter how long it took

HE MOLESTED CHILDREN

no matter how fucking edgy you think you are thats just not cool

few did (because of the NDA), but there's evidence that supports that it was ignored by the (female) leadership in the camps and unions, some of them resigned too

Lmao

deadspin /report-u-s-olympic-committee-ignored-warnings-of-larr-1822632715

u r retarded

I don't believe them. Are girls the stupid? Either they are stupid, had something to gain by staying silent, or its all mass hysteria.

they were kids and they did not want to get kicked off the team and loose a chance to be in the Olympics.

he admitted it you faggot

The parents ignored it too? BULLSHIT!!!!

his neighbor's daughter told her parents, he lied to them and they believed him. he was a respected doctor with family and kids, why would anyone think he was doing stuff like that?

When confronted, he would lie, say the person accusing him was lying and explain that there's not way a doctor/father would ever do that.

So they did have something to gain, and they placed that higher than their own selves? Now they want to get mad about it?

He ruined top tier fuck machines. He's damaged an entire generation of pussy trained to physical perfection.

They would think that because their daughter said so. This is all just so dumb. They should be prosecuting the parents of all these stupid girls.

The Heart wants what the Heart wants.

Ignored by the parents also.

obviously, they enjoyed it, girls basically lined up to get treated by him, sometimes multiple times a day
he's the only male they interact with for months when they're in training
they all knew what he did to them, they didnt need to talk to each other, it was obvious - to them. they didnt talk to others because they were ashamed

this

this isn't Reddit. fuck off

He is a hero for treating all those girls.

Its isn't? WTF is this place then?

yes, that's what happens
one time hitler's remains tried to escape the mock concentration camp they forced to stay in, and the jewish guards shot them 6 gorillion times

semen is a legitimate skin therapy treatment REEEEE

well her and like 250 other girls over decades. he also had a bunch of CP and got 60 for that

um, God obviously wanted this to all happen or it wouldn't have. don't act like you understand anything

there's a collection lost forever

well in that case the entire staff of google should be doing hard time. go type in ‘real nudism’ to an image search

rightfully so, no?

As if you had any chance.

if you speak you are off the team,and parents that push their children to be pro level athletes at a very young age,

MAY WE PLEASE TURN THE REST OF THIS THREAD INTO NOTHING BUT PICTURES OF HIS “PATIENTS”?

>Post Em

any funny memes?

I read somewhere that they'll keep him alive until 175 years are up, maybe with time off for good behavior. Something about a mandatory gluten-free vegan diet.

Have you seen her ass though? Damn its nice. Too bad its been wiped from places after the news broke.

>they placed that higher than their own selves?

they were kids not adult women whineing about 'being taken advantage of'. They had no reasonable alternative - there was only one way to get on the US Olympic team and it was through Dr Nassers Office.

he's not a doctor

Dubs speaks truths

Nasser will be on a high protein penis diet user
guaranteed

>How the fuck is he a hero?
The argument could be made that he has brought this problem to national attention.

no

Lots of cock meat sandwiches for sure

They could not be on olympic team and not be raped. Just one of them could have prevented two hundred others from suffering the same alleged abuse. No. They were too selfish to help the next girl. Girls wont help each other. Why should I help them?

Fake dubs.

Pretty sure his plea agreement included protective custody and a PlayStation

WHAT THE FUCK.
thank you

thats not how 'thank you' works

thanks

contrary to what reddit taught you, it’s not illegal to be naked

There are a lot of signs around my local pool saying no phones or cameras in the change rooms

That's a good thing. I'm naked right now and enjoying this google image search

What’s your point?

Naked = good
Photos of naked = illegal

dopey

10/10

guarantee at least half of these girls are full of shit, plus doctors supposed to touch you for physicals and shit

fuck this gay society nowadays

>not having those pictures saved
>KEK

i bet his biggest regret is only doing the finger thing and not going full on molest mode. he'll be remembering every victim while he gets ass raped in prison tho

because they're all cashing in on what might have been 2 or 3 egregious instances so they can all feel like heroes and be involved

>not wanting to finger a hot 15 year old

normie fag kys

source or else you're a huge bitchfag

3/10