You don't hate black people, do you user?

You don't hate black people, do you user?

I have not saw any so I can't hate them.

No, just you

I hate everyone.

>black
>people
Okay

No. But I've never dated one. Not enough common interests. I smoke weed, but who doesn't these days. That's about it. Totally different life styles.

weed is disgusting and degenerate
fuck you

black women are the best. I cant go back to white pussy

not all black women are the same. There are nerdy ones, black women who basically act like differentt types of white women, etc.

That's cool. It's why i only do it in the privacy of my home.

hell no

This is now a black girl appreciation thread.

I've personally never met any. Wrong city, i suppose. There's a very set culture here. Kinda weird.

who dat

No I don't, I just hate people i general

i dont hate black people as a whole, but i do hate black people more than i hate white people as a percentage, which is really weird for me to say as i basically dont know any black people but i do know white people that i hate.
Guess im trying to say they have more characteristics that i despise compared to whites.

I wouldn't if blacks were people

>black
>people
Pick one

if anyone knows sauce plz share

I don't hate black people. I only hate niggers.

I don't hate individual black people but I don't like black culture as a whole.

some day you'll realize they are one and the same. Put a group of "black people" together, and watch how quickly the ebonics emerge, how soon they revert back to being niggers, and you'll know that at heart, all blacks are niggers.

The only way I'd ever cheat on my GF is if it was with a black women. They are beautiful

my wife is black it is pretty nice

I never thought about it like that but after being a heroin addict for 6 years, I've been to many different hoods, mostly Cleveland, I've dealt with a zoo of monkeys and I've noticed that generally where there's more blacks, there's the highest concentration of niggers. So blacks actually get stupider when there's more of them and they just make each other stupider, is this why they are still making huts in Africa?

No. I hate niggers.

>a black women. They are beautiful
you know there are ugly black women, right?

Wow, so edgy. How's 8th grade?

video sauce?

It's like they say, you might be best friends with a black person, and they act white with you and your white friends, but make no mistake, if you are with them and their black friends they will not hesitate to turn on you. general rule is if blacks outnumber whites, you don't want to be there

not at all. Ive been to parties where ive been the only white person or events and such. Nobody turned on me

I don't date white people either.

>black
>people

>Went to a highschool that was like 40% black
>Only girl I dated from that school was literally from the Congo but has lived whole life in USA
>I'm a 6' tall pasty white ginger
7/10 would do again, but this time around actually hook up with chicks