What's your bump in the night gun Sup Forums?

What's your bump in the night gun Sup Forums?

Don't have one? Why the fuck not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAlU9nVnFx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossberg 500 or sks

>bump in the night
>shotgun
so what happens when you miss and can't hear anymore because you've only ever taken that thing down to the range with ear protection?

Remington 870

All guns are loud bro

That being said, I have a pair of electronic earpro next to it

HK usp Tactical with Silencer so I don't get ringing in my ears.

I love using that motherfucker in CS:GO

uuuhhh i got an aluminum telescopic baton in my bedroom
>tfw europoor

Saving up for an electro optic

mid-length ar15, jungle mags loaded with hollow points and a bright ass flashlight

I also have a glock, but I'd rely upon that less in the middle of the night just because I'm no gunslinger and I like the confidence of having that thing tucked into my shoulder so I can point it like my finger

Field hockey stick.
> can't shot anyone in Aus

youtube.com/watch?v=GAlU9nVnFx8

So funny you bring this up.

The new security guard in my building is creepy as fuck. I went to pick up a package today and he was just staring at me in a way that was quite unsettling.

This mong has access to spare keys for every unit in the building.

I started thinking "what if he came into my condo tonight and tried to kill me while I slept?"

I'm locking my bedroom door tonight, but I really have been fantasizing about having a loaded weapon near my bed that I could use to kill him through the door if he tried to enter my room.

I know shit about guns. Would a shotgun be the best weapon in tight quarters like an apartment, or would a handgun be a better option?

Don't be mean to me just because I don't know anything about guns :(

Winchester Model 12. Ruger Service Six .357 with a speedloader for close up work and finish off survivors. You come in without invitation, you ain't leaving. God bless Texas.

anything is better than nothing, especially with a little practice

that being said, most would favor a handgun as it offers far greater mobility indoors and pistol calibers are far less likely to overpenetrate and kill the neighbors baby than buckshot or a rifle round

you can get a hi point c9 for well under $200 if you just need SOME gun that will shoot bullets without breaking. single stack, but what do you want in this price range?

handgun is much more accurate in close quarters, I myself carry a glock 42 with me

I don't recommend shotguns for any apartments. Bird shot is shit, and slugs and buck will over penetrate like crazy.

I recommend the highest caliber handgun you can handle with high quality hollow points and lots of practice.

If it's a small apartment, a handgun would be better.

If the walls are super thin, use frangible ammo so you don't kill your nieghbors.
But first and foremost go to a gun range and rent and shoot some guns, and get familiar with them.
Take classes if they offer them. Don't just buy one and stick it under your pillow with no idea how to use it.

haha and to think i laughed when someone suggested years ago that american'ts are as paranoid as fuck

I keep a lcp next to the bed, easy to hide. Don't know how well it would work but my only other guns are antique rifles or a shitty Mossberg patriot

Since when is being prepared amount to paranoid?

that shit ain't funny, nigger

I live in perpetual fear of black helicopters and tap water

A full auto HK G36

LCP is a good carry gun, but not for HD. Get a full size gun in a decent caliber for the home.

it isn't a paranoia thing. i've never once worried about someone breaking into my house yet I own serveral guns. It's the knowing I'm prepared if something does happen. No one in some government office miles away gets to tell me I can't do it because it scares people. We're not a society that likes others telling us what to do.

Nice I'm buying a 3" sp101 in a month for the birthday. How does it handle with the aftermarket grips. I was looking at something similar to make ccw easier

>is being prepared

Like most bumps in the night arent trying to kill you...most people that will break into your home wont even fucking kill you
thats paranoid the whole: "i need muh guns to protect my familiy from the constant threat of being randomly murdered"

5.56 and .223 will penetrate much less that a handgun or shotgun will. Just get some Winchester PDX1 and sleep with earplugs

SW shield 9
One body on it
>inb4 /k/ talks shit

Good call on accidentally killing a neighbor, Jesus Christ, I never even thought of that. I'm surrounded by families on every side of my unit.

I'd be willing to spend around $500 for a decent handgun. What quality firearm would that get me?

Thanks for the info. So, frangible ammo would penetrate a door, but it wouldn't continue to penetrate through walls? My bedroom door faces my living room, which has another bedroom behind it and a bathroom so in total the bullet would have to go through my door, and possibly four walls before it entered my neighbors unit.

When you say "highest caliber you can handle," (I'm 6'3" and about 210 lbs.) does that mean in terms of skill, or physical size?

Again, I know I probably sound like such a stupid faggot but tonight is the first night I actually contemplated the need for a weapon to defend myself.

because my neighborhood has its own security company, ontop of the local police and i don't need a pin dick-compensator to defend my overdeveloped sense of self importance.

the real paranoia is thinking that you're in danger because your neighbor owns a gun.

It's a heavy steel gun, so it absorbs the recoil pretty well. Those wood grips are a little slick, I like them mainly for looks

>All guns are loud bro
Not quite. I have fired assault rifles without any ear protection and I do have military training. One could easily fuck shit up with the AR and live to see another day, opponent not so much.

That stock pic doesn't show the ext mag which extends the grip, btw.

>Mossberg 500

This with 00 buckshot ready to go

shot like 3 guns in my life. that was one of them though. that shit made my ears ring.

Exactly. Most. There's no way to tell which ones will either.

I have two, though my rifle is more shtf than bump in the night.

>most people that break in won't kill you
Not good enough odds for me thank you very much. You break in, you die, it's that simple.

I don't care if you only want my TV
1) I don't know that
2) You might very well be there to kill me and rape my family
3) It's the fucking principle of the fact that you think you can come into my castle and steal my shit. Fuck you you deserve death.

3" hollow point slugs are better.

Currently working towards this.

>2) You might very well be there to kill me and rape my family
yeah because that just happens all the time right

this
Someone tried to kick my door in last week and I was shaking. If I had a gun I would have been as calm as a goose.

Glock 17/19, S&W M&P, 500 will get you far. Also 9mm will be more than adequate

you shove it up your vagina and fire again

>Heckler & Koch GmbH
>Made in Germany

This is a good gun to have when on the road

lol you're not a stupid faggot dude, all logical and good questions. Firearms are no joke so it's important to do research first. Ask yourself if you are only going to keep this gun in your house or if you'd like to conceal and carry it. If conceal and carry then I would recommend something smaller but if it's just going to stay at home I'd say 9mm or 40 cal. 9mm is easily going to get the job done and the ammo is cheap. Smith and Wesson M&P 9 is a fine gun, you can go to Cabelas online and look at reviews but you need to go to a gun store and hold them in your hand so find one that fits you. Also ask the employees for advice, they are usually knowledgable in these places.

A Sig 229 in .357Sig. The rifles and shotguns are locked up.

Have you ever shot a firearm before? They are loud but its nothing like the movies. Our troops arent wearing ear pro when they unload 200-300 rounds in a Hadjis mudhut and we dont have 9 million deaf Americans walking around. My brother has slight hearing loss and he was cav for 12 years

I was just worried about excessive printing on my shirt. I'll take note

Why don't you start by propping one of those security bars against your front door when you're home for the night? It sounds like a really good start to your immediate concern while you look more into the firearms question.

>What quality firearm would that get me?
Glock, S&W, CZ, Beretta etc
That's the sweet spot for handguns

And I would highly advise against shooting through a barrier and not knowing your target. You could easily shoot an innocent person.
Pic related

>fact that you think you can come into my castle and steal my shit. Fuck you you deserve death
fucking americans man

>you stepped on my sacred lawn, this warrants murder

more often then someone shoots up a school or concert at least yeah.

Have it in my hallway, never know if intruders have thick armor.

While I disagree with his statement about killing everyone that breaks in, you still fail to understand what prepared means.

Agree but I want to make sure I actually hit the guy. Unless you’ve had some training you really don’t know how you’re going to react during the situation. Buckshot will give me a better chance of hitting my target and it’s still strong enough to make sure the nigger stays down

didnt you have like 12 school shootings already?

The odds of both your house getting broken into and you being home at the time of the break in are so miniscule.

But hey man if your gun helps you sleep at night then by all means.

over the past like 7 years yeah, if you think less people than that have defended themselves from rape in that time you're a moron.

He didn't say lawn. What is a strawman

Printing is more a matter of the proper holster and belt. You can make a full size gun disappear

Meant to reply to but replied to myself

>most
>you have a small chance of dying, so why bother making it even smaller
The only one paranoid here is the dude who doesn't want others to have guns.

Paranoid is banning kitchen knives to minors.

$500 is a solid budget and will give you access to something from just about any major manufacturer

it'd be hard to suggest a particular model for an user, but really just about every polymer framed, double stack, striker fired handgun is roughly the same minus the makers twists on it, so you can't really go wrong

seriously, just shop around, guns are a lot simpler than you'd think. the biggest things to look at in a HD handgun would be capacity, ability to accept a light and caliber (bigger is better, ideally not at the expense of capacity or safety of bystanders)

Then keep your fucking foot off my property and you wont have to worry about it.

But you are a Europoor, you have no sense of ownership, private property, or being self sufficient

>Why the fuck not?
Because using it in self defense would send me straight to pic related

Name of the side saddles you got going there? For some reason I can't find a single one online that looks halfways decent.

Redhawk anyone?

Me > my stuff. The gun is there for when I'm there

Exactly. I'm a 5'7" skinny manlet and I can easily carry a Glock 19

Mauser 98k, colt AR-15, HK VP9. I'll probably grab the ar in the night, with the mauser being second because I'm currently out of 9mm and too poor to buy more

is that's supposed to be a prison?

it looks like a cheap ass dorm room

Mesa Tactical for the mounted one. Some cheapo one I found for the stock

Nuke the intruders from orbit.

Did you just realize that the US has a population of Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, and Poland combined?

Do you know how math works?

jesus your ideology is really a brain desease.

Fuck you, that is far far nicer than my dorm room in college!

go back to /k/

its the only way to be sure

That's temporary cell for short time inmates.
This is long term cell.

Semi auto and will cut down anyone that doesn't belong in my home at night.

Go back to /lgbt/

Wow, prisoners in your country have nice rooms.

If Americans did live in a developed country, they would not need weapons for everyday protection.

>Paranoid is banning kitchen knives to minors
ah yes the whole UK knife laws thing.

Just look into the UKs gang violence and knife crime problem and youll see why they did it. they went overboard, but still

poorfag detected
and triggered

NO motherfucker IN JANUARY 2018

Mosin-Nagant 91/30

Pro tip: I shoot and collect guns for fun. Defense is secondary

I live and grew up in NYC - good for some things and it's my home but it fucking pisses me off that there's no way in hell I could own a firearm. I'm one of those rare liberal pro second amendment people.

Can't wait to have a place outside the city someday so I can actually use all my rights.

the only true answer

What are developed countries using for everyday protection that isn't a weapon? Force fields?

It's crude, I know, but in 2018 the best defense against violence continues to be violence. And that seems to be endemic to all countries that have human beings.

I have to add to this user that when he says go smaller is that handguns come in different sizes. These are full size, sub-compact, and compact. The SW MP handguns are great in either size, there’s the full size MP, then the MP shield which is significantly slammer and easier to carry around and conceal in tight places, and then there’s the MP compact which is smaller but still a very reliable handgun to have

Your really comparing soldiers in the military in the field to pulling a shottie on an intruder in the dead of night? Have you ever rubbed all two of your brain cells together instead of using them independently of each other before?

Developed Country, where not every other person need to go to prison in there life.