The not sure if I just came inside my gf

>the not sure if I just came inside my gf
I'm fucking scared guys

>the not sure
excuse me

I'm not sure

Don't worry OP, I've been through this before. Got any coat hangers?

She should get the postday pill fast to make sure that she is not pregnant; it helps during the 73 hours before the sexual relation...Do you guys use any anticonceptive?, take caree

What do I do?
Yeah usually but today we didn't

Hmmm did she feel anything different?

3usgkmgs

Then ask her to get the pill, usually, in the medical stores(¿??) (farmacia in spanish), they sold it and isn't that expensive, also, she can get the whole pack of anticonceptive mensual pills, but take care, it has too much hormones so, it can irregulate his menstrual period...

accept your fate retard, you deserve it for not using a condom

>if she says come inside I would come inside for her

You're supposed to cum in her

Ok, this s what you do
>Step 1: Grab coat hanger (preferably metal one)
>Step 2: Straighten it out
>Step 3: Find gf
>Step 4: Grab gf
>Step 5: Bend gf over
>Step 6: Remove pants and underwear
>Step 7: Throw hanger away and push her down some stairs
>Step 8: ?
>Step 9: Profit

Plan B as soon as possible. $50 for the pill beats thousands you’re about to spend on a kid you don’t want.

Guys wtf do I do? She got real quiet after and she had left and then called me all scared and nervous and essentially just said she'll talk to me later.

What do I do? Do I apologise and offer to help out in any way? Do I just wait til she says something.

Oh well. Man the fuck up and deal with whatever happens.

How old are you idiots? sounds like you are 17 both.

Lol. She realized she does not want to have your kid, probably realized she doesn't want to be with you either.

Ouch.

Stay outta child support court

Or you can just wait for her to get her period (if she get scared of the remote chance of pregnancy she can get pseudociecis (fake pregnancy syntoms), so, just wait, if she get her period, she is not pregnant, and if she is, she can interrupt her pregnancy until the four month ... ( I recomend her to drink cinnamon tea 3 times in a day, it helps to make faster the period)

anticonceptive
nigger you what?
say it with me now
>contraceptive

lol buy the morning after pill retard. its like 50 dollars tho.
pic related, mfw ive bought it like 3 times rip

>You should know if you came or not.
>If you're not sure, you're doing it wrong.

Go and apologize about cumming inside of her, but, make sure that she calms down, and ask her if she is on her "Fértil" days

So I should saying something at least?

jratsk

You fucking cunt answer my question about how old you both are you fucking excuse of a man.

.......23 and 18

You should say to her that you're sorry, and you will support her no matter what

I hope you're not just being sarcastic

can dubs decide your child's name?

Say her that you're sorry, and you will support her anytime, no matter what happens, and anything can get solved, and you love her

^^^^^

I'm fucked aren't I

Then don't freak out, get the pill, as everyone said and if you can't then just pray to jesus and wait. Young women tend to panic too easily and they need you to be a man, not to show to them that you are shitting your pants (even if you are).

I have had gfs tell me they are puking in the mornings and having all this fucking weird things happening to them when her period was 3 days late or something, turns out she was just nervous (I shat my pants doe).

Just say you are sorry and tell her not to worry, don't even mention it again. Are you somewhere you can get an abortion? if you are then you should calm the fuck down, I live in a country where that shit is illegal so my pants were extra shat on.

Go to a drugstore and buy a plan B, make her take It

You all realize that cumming inside doesn't automatically make a girl pregnant right? Not only is there a time window but if you are not even sure you came it means that probably just trace amounts got inside.

That and your age explains why you are so unnecessarily worried

I am not, as a female, in those situations, I know that she needs to be supported, and you both, as a couple, need to talk and be supportive

...not sure how can you not know.

Gf=hand

Apologize to hand and wipe off with a Kleenex.

He has a shitty pullout game, that or he didn't clean his dick right after cumming outside and then felt something crawl out of his dick starting the second round (happened to me once).

still not sure about that "not sure" part.
pls explain how you can be unsure?

She decided she wants to keep the kid and its not your choice to make anymore.

Probably this too.

good luck with fatherhood OP

Don't say shit. You're just half your paycheck to that bitch.

Keep your mouth shut you.might just get to fight legally for the custody of your child or be the father.

Liar she's underage.

I’ve cum in women several times who didn’t get pregnant it’s not guaranteed she has to be ovulating. Unless she’s right at mid cycle the chances are actually pretty low.

Pretty sure OP just anheroed

Buy her the pill. I drank it once 2 years ago, nothing painful it will just mess her cycle but in 1-2 months it will go back to normal.