Now that he's dead who is the next internet king

Now that he's dead who is the next internet king.

Stop with this forced meme.

You are that Andy sixx guy. Don't you play any video games to keep you off of b?

stop reminding me of this freak

who is that?

Look up Christ Chan on youtube, there's an entire documentary if him someone made for a school project. It will explain everything.

zap to the extreme

he isnt dead.

this isnt the pic I posted... wtf.

Who the fuck is Andy Sixx.

christine is an immortal wizard and cannot be killed

kek
some slut thread is gonna have a lovely pic of chris chan

Greene County authorities recently discovered the body of Christian Weston Chandler, a 29 year old Ruckersville citizen who had gone missing 3 days ago, in an downstairs closet. Family members of said individual are said to be deeply saddened by this tragedy.

"Christian Weston Chandler had been battling autism throughout his entire life", said Steven Chandler . "He was also diagnosed with Autism at a young age". Christian was a devout fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, a series of video games created by Japanese video game company SEGA.

"We have found evidence that suggests that Christian was driven to the point of taking his own life", said Greene County Sherrif Thomas Radley. "We believe that he may have killed himself as during the investigation into Mr. Chandlers death the contents of his personal computer uncovered that he was harassed on the internet by a group of self-proclaimed 'trolls'. a 'suicide letter was left on his desk reported under sheriff Jacob Donnely acting investigator also states that "Christian placed a letter of intent before committing suicide on a desk in the residence. It was decorated with drawings of what appear to be some sort of Sonic and Pikachu hybrid and was located after the finding of Mr Chandlers body during our investigation" an investigation is currently underway at this time anyone with any information is ask to call the Greene County Sheriffs dept at(252) 747-3411 .calling hours will be held at Taylor-Tyson Funeral Services -117 Northwest 3rd StreetSnow Hill 4 pm-7 pm last Thursday.

yep. Hope they enjoy

>please glitch this pic to a slut thread

Fake news

nigga christine is alive af

His body is at Jefferson memorial right now.

Saving that

Is he really dead?

>Christine

Fag’s alive. He’s a tranny now who does some work for Planet Dolan from time to time. He’s really good friends with Pringle and SpinalPalm, prob how he got the job. He’s also selling garbage to his gullible white knights on KiwiFarms and making money off them.

>Planet Dolan. Pringle. SpinalPalm. KiwiFarms.

Anons of the committee, this faggot has served faithfully and successfully in infiltrating the autistic section of YouTube

You're the fag. What the fuck are you babbling about. Autismo

haha, how long did you spend researching this dipshit??

Stupid fuck, you are supposed to provide a link to a valid news source for anyone to believe this. You've wasted minutes typing this fake news article trying to troll but you should go to sleep, newfag.

Pretty sure Planet Dolan doesn't want anything to do with him since that time he was being creepy towards DoopeyDoover.

Just sayin’ he’s not dead. There’s proof.

You’d be wrong. A lot of them don’t really seem to care for some reason..

this is fake news, unless you link me an article I will not believe it

What proof.

Go to his twitter. Trust me, it’s a shit fest. Dolan crew keeps sucking his bent duck, despite the Doopie incident.