Why do white Swedish and German girls love Somali ooga booga dick so much??

Why do white Swedish and German girls love Somali ooga booga dick so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girls don't, but ''girls'' do. Trannies with mental illness all seems to have the same self hating fetishes of being degraded.

Cuz they're most voted to comit beastiality ?

Dunno bro. Where I'm from a lot of cute girls are walking around with disgusting Somali and arab boyfriends. It's pretty common

Cause big dick and savage fucking

Becus we wuz Kangs!

because they have Been indoctrinated by Jewish lies, do not worry they will learn when the chimps beat them to within an inch of their lives when they do not do as they are told

Beating a woman for not doing as she's told? Gasp, no white man would even consider it

I know right, and i also dropped the 411 on your ass

The irish

u mad whiteboi? maybe ur just a beta fag?

Don't look up domestic abuse statistics by race user, they be hella raycis n sheeit

When the men of an area become unworthy of being called a man they either import someone to fill the role, abandon ship, or go down with it.

Beating a woman for not doing what she's told is pretty much the main theme of any movie from the 50s

Against white people?

Honestly, I think it's because they're enlightened and kind. This is why so many people want to live in Germany or Sweden. The real question is why OP can't get these same women to sleep with him ever.

people always like whats new. Just like when the new guy comes to class if hes got half decent looks all the girls want him but over time that wears off when something better comes along. white women have jungle fever for all non white men. Black and hispanic and even asian despite them being stereotyped as having rice dicks.

This but unironically

Fuck... goodbye America

It makes them feel like they are special

Listen to Turnt by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/turnt

Woman are whores and want all the men. White men what non white pussy just as much. Asian/latina you know you like it.

Mike?

No one cares about your shitty nigger music you fucking faggot