Elon Musk believes we live in a virtual-reality universe

Source here: archive.is/A3uD7

We DEFINITELY live in a virtual-reality universe. Time slows down near black holes, this is to preserve the processing power needed to keep this virtual-reality universe in existence. Furthermore, quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise). It preserves processing power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
sott.net/article/301611-Living-in-the-Matrix-Physicist-finds-computer-code-embedded-in-string-theory
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_
youtube.com/watch?v=vOv8zYla1wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait.

That flag.

>Furthermore, quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise). It preserves processing power.

In order to observe something it doesnt mean just opening your eye. To observe these things that reportedly change under observation - you have to INTERACT with it. You have to fire particles at it - thus changing the result.

Common misunderstanding.

Read the Holographic Universe by Talbot.

The universe is essentially a hologram and the brain is a tool that deciphers it.

WE WUZ WAVEFORMS N PARTICLES N QUANTUM ENIGMAS N SHIET.

>Time slows down near black holes, this is to preserve the processing power needed to keep this virtual-reality universe in existence

hurrr

>quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them

more that we are shit at measuring particles and waves

>EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it

what kind of reasoning is this

How the hell is that a motherboard? PCB engineer here.

And the truth is that nobody knows shit about the universe. Nobody. Claiming that you have a one true answer makes you a fanatic and a lunatic.

If we live in a virtual reality, why do I spent 8 hours a day masturbating as a NEET? Shouldn't I be out there like GTA or something?

WE WUZ
VIDYA GAEM CHARACTERS
AN SHIEET

FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEANGE BAN AUSTRALIA FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
related

if we lived in a virtual reality then the game would have been over when Hitler died

>more that we are shit at measuring particles and waves
Nah, see double slit experiment.

I own the book The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot and I have read all of it. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot is my favourite book of all time. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

>This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise). It preserves processing power.

Keeping perfect information about a quantum state takes much more memory than a classical state. Take a bit and it's quantum variation as the most simple example. Classical bit has only two possible values and so you only need a bit to store it. Quantum bit has infinitely many possible states needing infinite classical memory to store general quantum bit perfectly. Quantum mechanics is in no way nature's way to compress information.

T-that flag....

The game did end

Reality is waiting for someone to get a new high score

Kek wills it

Did you know c is a hard limit because going faster than it would allow us to mess with the integrity of the data distributed between the different computers simulating us? Did you know the planck length is a pixel and the planck time corresponds to each tick of our simulation?

sott.net/article/301611-Living-in-the-Matrix-Physicist-finds-computer-code-embedded-in-string-theory

inb4 "Hurr, he's a nigger."

I am waiting for the game to be over. Take me off this fucking ride.

This is the real red pill

don't let them slide this with their flat earth BS

This. Earth is NOT flat, it's hollow.

Someone forgot to quit the game and left it running.

As much as I hate to admit it, he is right. I have seen some glitches in my life that proves even real life can fail sometimes.

Sounds crazy right?

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

When Hitler died, player who controlled Germany ragequit and now its controlled by some stupid AI

this is /x/, but damn son, that is legit creepy.

explain cows. do they see grass and nothing else. how complex or simple must a brain be to observe?

Not only is it hollow, but the entrance to the hollow earth is in Antarctica.

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

"Dönitz (16 September 1891 b 24 December 1980) had become Commander of the German Kriegsmarine (Navy), on 31 January 1943 and he led the German U-Boat fleet until the end of the Second World War. He also has the distinction of briefly becoming head of the German state for 20 days after Hitler’s death until his own capture by the Allies on 23 May 1945. His contribution to the mystery of post-war Antarctic activity came in a statement he made in 1943 when he declared that a substantial portion of the German submarine fleet had rebuilt “in another part of the world a Shangri-La land... an impregnable fortress.”"

Many Nazis fled there after the war, which led to the hastily assembled 'Operation Highjump,' a failed mix between expedition and invasion of the interior earth by the USA. This can be read about in the above link.

>Sounds crazy right?

No.

You're stupid and so is OP

Ah ok I remember you now, you also like Graham Hancock? I like your threads, lad.

>quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them

And trash.

Back to /x/

Really just some DMT is all you need to confirm this for yourself

no it literally means to observe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

The more precisely you calculate one aspect of an event, the less precise your values for other events will be

You have never seen glitches?

>EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it

yeah, that's the problem with the double slit experiment. or quantum entanglement. or what 'atomic energy' is, or whatever it is called, the force that keeps the atomic core together. or the power that keeps atoms from touching each other. I'm thirsty for answer one these things.

I want to see what else will be discovered. but I doubt that anyone is ever gonna tell anything when they actually find something.

May the great user ctrl-alt-delete this fucking universe into oblivion. Seriously fuck this gay universe.

Does it change anything to our lifes though ?

And judging by the re-use of artistic assets it must be published by Activision-Blizzard.

>WE WUZ COMPUTAHS N SHEEEEIT

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...

you are retard
this is a well known and accepted fact in the scientific community
here's your proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_

>proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them

dumb

>Ah ok I remember you now, you also like Graham Hancock?

Yes, I'm a big fan of Graham Hancock. And Michael Cremo.

>I like your threads, lad.

Thanks, Based Hong Konger.

No. Observation involves interaction. Stop spewing dumbassery.
Literally from your source
>called the observer effect, which notes that measurements of certain systems cannot be made without affecting the systems.

Hurr Durr Hurr

watch these

Correct. You're good at seeing past the crap. All the flat earth shilling is to divert from the truth.

Antarctica is a no fly zone, countless nations from around the globe have agreed to this. Why? Because the interior earth has warned us that they are prepared to wage war if we come knocking again.

why can't the earth be round AND hollow?

I woke up this morning in a cemetery. It really made me think. And then i got drunk.

photons -> your eye

interaction

Nice an comfy right?
Sorry faggot but Tesla agrees

Physics with Sup Forums. As bad as it sounds.

pepperoni pizza gold !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!

alredy debunked:

RREEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PLAYER DOING WITH MY LIFE GET A JOB YOU FUCKING LOSER STOP MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE TURN THE COMPUTER OFF DELETE ME JUST END IT ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he listens to what Satan has to say
kill yourself deshumanized cuck

hahahaha m8

what you may know as the "observer effect" isn't the same thing as the uncertainty principle, which is what quantum physics refers to when it talks about "observers"

>Stop spewing dumbassery

I just finished the 2nd year of my physics degree, so I'm more qualified to talk about this shit than 95% of Sup Forums

>quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe
Jesus fuck whoever first used the word "observe" to describe this was an idiot.
"Observe" here means "interact with" or "take a measurement of"
Basically, when you bump into something, it stops doing what it was doing before you bumped into it.

Your senses are measuring devices you dumb slav

I don't care I just want to get laid

Greentext it faggot

It's funny how atheists will go on about 'muh sky fairy' when talking to Christians yet they believe retarded shit like this.

>Elon Musk's you can't prove it, therefore it's real argument

This is about as trash as those clockwork universe arguments from 2 centuries ago.

You are correct. We do live in a holographic universe. The universe is a just an illusion. We cannot go out into space due to the firmament (van allen belt). Our souls are trapped in this flat earth dome. The only way to escape is to avoid the tunnel of light after death. If you go into the light, your memory is erased and you are reborn. Reincarnation is real. All religions are false. The true creator is the mother goddess of Orion. Enter the void. Kill the light.

Read www.wespenre.com , level 4 especially

I don't think that the Inner Earth inhabitants seek to wage war, my understanding is that they are very peaceful but, at the same time, they will NEVER take shit from us. The Inner Earth inhabitants are most likely the pilots of the UFOs that have flown over military bases containing nuclear weapons only for those nuclear weapons to be disabled shortly afterward. Extraterrestrials have no vested interest in disabling our nuclear weapons, but the Inner Earth inhabitants DO because it's THEIR PLANET TOO.

You're the equivalent of the pompous moron who posts in threads about China or Syria with an air of self-granted authority because they've taken a few intro classes on international relations theory. Fuck off cunt.

No, what he's saying is right. In the most common, everyday example, simply seeing an object requires light to bounce off of it - which is an interaction.

You literally cannot see something without fucking with it with light just so its signature can be returned to your retina.

>quantum mechanics preserves processing power

What?

Quantum systems are waaaaay harder to compute than classical systems.

flat earth is CIA lies

fuck off CIA

Nice to know even billionaires can read a semi-interesting science piece and extrude a stupid, incorrect, personal bullshit version from it.

They're just like us!

that was great video.

They only have to be computed when measured

Scizophrenia

i"ve been programmed to shitpost?

are you dumb? listen to what it says

He insulted me and I responded

It is right for someone who is actually qualified to take questions rather than people who get their information from youtube videos and seedy websites

Then why doesn't anyone have memory of past life? Obviously your memory gets wiped if you do reincarnate.

You pay 10 5th dimensional dollars a month to play this 3d meme simulator

Wouldn't we experience screen door effect? Also what would be the point?

No story then?

>66888
nice full house m8

>that is legit creepy
What's creepy? That our logic that evolved to fit in a practical world isn't quite fit to understand relativistic or quantum phenomenons?

Yo, dude.

*puffs joint*

What if, like--what if

*eyes redden*

Like, what IF

*gets munchies*

Reality is... not real

*overdoses on marijuana*

Fuck off, shill. Earth is HOLLOW. Here's a diagram I made of Earth. Because Earth is hollow, the surface of the Inner Earth world has a curvature that goes upward so that you can actually see land in the sky.

Holy shit, OP. My mind is fucking blown. I'm literally literally shaking.

Holy fuuuuuuuck.

I'm working on a PhD in astrophysics and you are a fucking dumbshit. have fun failing upper level physics courses

>*overdoses on marijuana*

Americoon retard detected. It is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to overdose on cannabis.

>has flown over Antarctica

>has been to Antarctica for his doctors thesis

string theory is literally wire mesh graphics.

we must go deeper

Excuse you, but I had a relative that injected too many marijuanas and died.

so why is the Earth not blown apart by the radiation pressure from the nuclear fusion? Why don't we see massive radiation jets coming from the poles? Why do we know that the center of the Earth isn't 10 MILLION kelvin?
Have you thought about this for a second?

What are your thoughts on all this jazz? Post timestamped photo of master's degree?

so tired of these pro cannabis retards