Is Trump a meme ?

Is Trump a meme ?

>handlet
>likely has a small dick due to the size of his hands
>surrounds himself with plastic gold digging whores
>profits off the practices he condemns
>criticizes companies like Ford, Nabisco, Apple for doing exactly the same he does
>his "politics" are comprised of a bunch of "suggestions" that seem to be extracted out of a WWE tier script
>can't avoid shitposting IRL for more than one day
>his following is comprised of a bunch of NEET memer losers and old senile people

You tell me buddy

of course

build wall

You have to go back.

Rubio is that you?

Memer autism like clockwork.

Thanks for proving my post to be true trumpcucks.

>buttmad mexican """"""""""intellectual"""""""""""

I didn't know rubio was visiting mexico today

>trumpfag memer """"intellectuals"""""

DEN BILLION DOLARES !

Sup Forums is about to put the biggest meme it has ever crafted into the fucking white house.

what a time to be alive!

Trump is only a meme on Sup Forums

In real life, he's a shill for Hillary , and always has been.

>mexico
kek

>soon

the wall just got 10 feet higher

He is a meme lord of chaos.

Yes. A living, beathing, lying fucking meme

Yes, just like Obama before him and Kevin Rudd from my own country. Meme heads of state are universally terrible, the thing is though Trump has no quality opposition and therefore is the best choice.

Do you have any real evidence faggot?

>Czech nobody
Kek indeed

Nice memes bros

the meme to end all memes

>Is Trump a meme ?
Yes.
That's why trumpcucks can't actually defend Trump.
They can only dismiss and insult anyone that does not toe the party line.

>non-white thinking his opinion is relevant
k.

>being so assblasted about the truth you have to resort to a racelet appeal to authority
Trumpweenies, everyone

Busniessmen own politicians, not the other way around.

>being this butthurt

not only is he a meme. He is the biggest and most retarded memester of our times.

>no u
I'm not the one slinging racelet verbal diarrhea when my meme candidate is exposed for the meme he is, mind you

Get some of that anus cream trumplet

>actually thinking I am even a supporter of Dump
Subhuman mental abilities confirmed

That only makes your shitposts even more pathetic

>is mexican
>is retarded
Thank you for proving trump right. We need to build a wall to keep your kind out

>arguing against trump on Sup Forums
>calls other posts pathetic
pure retard/10

>He actually thinks Trump will build or be allowed to build the wall!
LMAO!

I honestly can't believe Sup Forums actually trusts the campaign promises of a Zionist politician.

>he thinks Trump supporters are the jobless NEETs and not the Bernouts

Mexican Intellectuals.

lul you are retarded. Trump will never build an actual wall, he is so incompetent he is actually never going to get anything done at all. But his being elected alone will change minds and it will end this culture of cuckholdery and pc. He will build a wall in people's minds

>you are retarded

This is a thread that discusses whether trump is a meme or not, I've given the reasons why I believe so.

Are you triggered when people post opinions you don't like in your safe space, dicklet? Cry some more

Nice ad hominem

Disenfranchised racists neets are the biggest useful idiots in existence

no but it just makes you a retard for trying, m8.

Trump's wife is sexy, would bang

> this

>Trump will never build an actual wall,
So you admit that he's a liar?

>he is so incompetent he is actually never going to get anything done at all.
Yet you're going to vote for him?

>But his being elected alone will change minds and it will end this culture of cuckholdery and pc.
How?

>He will build a wall in people's minds
What does that even mean?

>Disenfranchised racists neets are the biggest useful idiots in existence
It's not even that...it's the fact that so many so-called redpilled people are unconditionally supporting a man who has said he will unconditionally support Israel.

They've sacrificed their own beliefs in the support of the meme.

Trying what?

nigga stfu.....

>asking me what is he himself trying to do on this thread
braindead

>>asking me what is he himself trying to do on this thread
>braindead
I'm asking what do YOU think I'm doing in this thread, which could differ by much to what I'm actually doing.

I say they are useful idiots because trump tickled their racist brain regions and sweet talked them into supporting whatever bullshit he spouts, like the NSA, fighting for Israel, or torturing muh terrorists.

They only flip flopped on those views because they see muh illegal immigration as a bigger issue than it really is, and it hurts their racial sensibilities.

>I say they are useful idiots because trump tickled their racist brain regions and sweet talked them into supporting whatever bullshit he spouts, like the NSA, fighting for Israel, or torturing muh terrorists.
>They only flip flopped on those views because they see muh illegal immigration as a bigger issue than it really is, and it hurts their racial sensibilities.
I think they've just found an outlet for their concern that allows them to avoid doing real-world activism (and thus taking risks) because they think Trump will do all of it for them (and thus they avoid any risk).

It's funny because one of their memes is "Just wait for Hitler" but here they are just waiting for Trump.