youtube.com/watch?v=aXGvordhj7c
youtube.com/watch?v=t-bvQOMYuLg

Jayson Tatum:
youtube.com/watch?v=PGyILRo4Sjs
youtube.com/watch?v=id0l3E8Ow2w

Malik Monk:
youtube.com/watch?v=zKNRHkqq9Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=P_d1pnwQlOw

Alright /nba/, now do your job and scout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/04mUw4iGRVU
indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/2017/05/02/stephem-curry-dedicates-playoff-run-biggest-fan-brody-stephens/101192320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FSC hold it down

lonzo ball

shit sport

I pity the team that picks Ball because his asshole father is going to be a huge distraction and pain in the ass. Lakers pls pass on him and sign Josh Jackson.

based Fans of Steph Curry

who /malibu/ here

Lakers don't have to worry because they're losing the pick

youtu.be/04mUw4iGRVU
Shannon is right

>hurr durr the thunder are gonna beat the spurs
>BTFO in 6
>hurr durr leGOAT and wade and bosh
>BTFO by largest ever margin in 5
>p-put paul george on the spurs, what happens!

>hurr durr the rockets are too fast for the spurs
>BTFO in 6
>hurr durr the warriors are four deep bro xD
>hurr durr leGOAT xD
>??????

feels like I've been here before desu

I prefer briefs over boxers because I don't like when my dick touches my leg. Thoughts?

this

i like to keep a "tighter package"

why is she so perfect

autism: the OP post

Why is she so thicc? Is she full white or does she have some black or latina in her?

she's a thicc jewess

she's latina by beef injection

she's a jewess with a hairy puss

How did Durant manage to become the most hateable NBA player?

>worn tight boxer shorts for years
>buy a pack of this type of boxers by mistake
>dick and balls keeps flapping about
how can people wear these things

>hairy puss
we spotted the virgin

>wearing underwear

>2017
>wearing underwear
literally haven't in 15 years

Freedom hating faggots. If you don't like the skin touching or want less flopping just let your dick hang out the fly.

REAL THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE THREAD FAGGOT

This, i bet they're meant for der jude because
>foreskin keeps pulling back
>get a stinky ass dick

report and move on

I hope your girlfriend gets breast cancer you fucking faggot

>complain about early threads
>link a thread made 6 hours ago

shouldn't say that about your mother

oh look it's the buttmad Reddit mod.

Enjoying the John Wall Hinkie fanfiction in your mod mail everyday? hahaha

Only oldfags will understand this reference

> Nathan Long @Mr_Nate_Long 21m21 minutes ago
>Celtics arrive in all black tonight. Not a coincidence. Coverage on @CSNNE starts at 6:00 #celticstalk

FUNERAL
U
N
E
R
A
L

WALL LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

how deep does the rabbithole go???

I used to ironically root for the Cavilers when they were trash but when they started winning I quit paying attention to apehoop.

What a shitty sport.

new oc

>mfw celticucks get btfo

IT looks like he's in his first day of middle school lmao

>In Durant's latest livestream he has a "#brodys.."-wristband
What did he mean by this? Brody.. b-brodie?

>>hurr durr the thunder are gonna beat the spurs
>>BTFO in 6

Umm, other way around. Is your memory this bad?

>mfw im about to be btfo by a literal manlet

t. I only started watching last year

not sure if trolling but its for a kid from indiana who died from cancer recently both him and steph hung out with him

first half of the greentext is from 2014 mong

Your whole argument is invalidated because it completely ignores the fact your team won 60 games last season and got BTFO in the semis.

You're acting like a child and ignoring reason. This Spurs team is unproven as fuck.
Take a step back and be humble like a real Spurs fan and just wait to see what happens.

here's a article about it incase you dont believe

indystar.com/story/sports/basketball/2017/05/02/stephem-curry-dedicates-playoff-run-biggest-fan-brody-stephens/101192320/

Lmao, dumb kid.

KEK

I don't watch the spuds, I just knew he wasn't talking about last year you retarded faggot

>Take a step back and be humble like a real Spurs fan and just wait to see what happens.

You realize that guy isn't a real Spurs fan right? He's that one shitposter that pretends to be one just to spam pictures of that tit cow.

smoke some more meth and run over your assistant coach's wife lmao

5 rings bitch

JOHNATHAN WALL FINNA DROP 50

false flag

Why are you question questions you already know the answers to?

>draft combine happening
>can't even speculate on draft order or mock drafts
>Lottery happens in the middle of the playoffs for some dumbass reason

Leave you bandwagoners.

I will not allow you shitposters to false flag as a supporter of my team.

Its all H_rry

sure faggot, fuck off

hello harrison

u niggas ready?

i want someone to love me like drake loves lebron

PLEASE GOD JUST LET THIS WIZ/CELTICS GAME BE CLOSE AND HYPE

Josh Jackson looks pretty fucking good to be honest, wouldn't be surprised if he went 2 or 3.

Who is your draftfu /nba/?

I'm looking at Josh Hart. My team needs a NBA ready player instead of a development prospect.

WIZARDS BY 40 TONIGHT RETARD! TEE HEE IN JOHN WALL WE TRUST!

is that what he wore during his nigress' sister's funeral last week?

It all depends on draft order. Lakers/suns are taking ball. Philly is taking fultz. Boston is taking Fultz or Jackson. Magic are a wildcard and could pick anything

I WANT TO PUNCH KELLY OLYKYK SKYNYRD FACE SO BAD

goddamn a lot of edgy faggots in this thread

>Clippers making a special announcement on Facebook Live on 5-15-17

they are moving to seattle, cp3 gone

hello westdickrider pretending to be spurs fan

>we're changing our name and location to distance ourselves from constant years of failure and currently being the most losing sports franchise in American history

>Jared Dudley: The Clippers had by far the worst team chemistry out of any team I've ever been on

LELTICS ARE A JOKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Lakers are taking Ball

I am still not fully sure about this. Something tells me they'd still favor Fultz over Ball. I think even with the Ball hype and the media pull that he would generate, magic would care more for Fultz's play than Ball's.

>Celtics take a page from Wizards book, show up dressed in black for Game 6.
>Complete silence on #Celtics bus - a true rarity this season - en route to Game 6. These guys are all business.

celtics losing by at least 30 tonight lmao

shes lebanese or cypriot or something

I don't think LA wants anymore combo guards. Fultz plays the same position as dlo. If they take Fultz they're going to have to move Dlo. With Ball they can comfortably move dlo to the 2

I hope my team trades down.

This is a pretty deep draft, a lot of good role players in here.

Why not just take Jackson then and add another SF then? Because of Ingram? Jackson seems like he could be a PF.

Doc Rivers BTFO

Ingram and Randle make's it messy. Pretty much every pick besides Ball means they have to give up on one of their "young core." It all depends on how high they are on their current guys.

>nigger sports center sleeping on the spurs

why do black people hate real basketball

pg wants out of indy and wants to play in LA you think a trade will happen between lakers and pacers, can give up one of the young guys and a 2nd round or something idk

It'd be immensely dumb to value any of their current young guys other than maybe Ingram over the top 5 guys in this draft.

The top 5 in this draft are better than virtually everything they have on the roster.

watching espn in 2017

If you think one of the young guys and a second will get you PG then you're delusional fampai.

>Jonathon Simmons could have laid down for six straight minutes on the floor and he still would have covered more ground than Harden in equal minutes.

i mean if he is leaving the pacers next year they might as well get something out of him, any team he gets traded to is gonna get fucked if he doesnt want to stay

which thread is it?

>Celtics' brass are drooling for Fultz all season
>they drop down to 4th as Adam Silver continues the age old NBA tradition of fucking the Celtics' ping pong balls to prevent them from challenging Lebum

>the state of /nba/ generals
sad

this one

The worst part is that I expect it. I mean I'd still be ok with Monk or Tatum, but it'd still hurt.

Harden needs to go to rehab for his lean addiction. This is a serious problem. I remember when he was spotted with Drake drinking lean a few years ago.

I don't buy any of the "lakers will land a big star" hype and It'll take way more than that to get pg13 even if it's a rental

The Lakers might not even have a lottery pick this draft or pick when the guys they want are off the board. Even besides that Ball gives them the most bang for the buck with their current roster or even with someone like pg13 going forward

Please trade James Harden. Accept that he's a failure mentally and blow up the team now and go to shit for years while he still has at least some value. It's not like you'll win the championship with the Cavs and Warriors around anyway.